• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some roleplays people can pick (always searching)

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
[Improvised] As a Superhero, you're about to defeat your most common villain, until things go dark. The other version is where you're the villain, and when you're about to do a villainous act... The hero doesn't show up. This sparks curiosity, and oddly worry.

[Halloween Special, Medieval] The concept of celebrating the dark has never even been thought of, especially in a kingdom ruled by Strong Paladins. One cold, snowy day a young paladin ventures into the woods, only to come across one of the most difficult demons to fight off.
[Futuristic. Planet Exploration] You set out to explore the cold desert known as CP-07. Your curiosity peaked when you were in orbit, and was able to pick up a life sign... No, multiple. There was surprisingly life on the deadly cold planet
[Fandom: Monster hunter] While exploring the Rotten Vale, you find the tracks of boots... Your scoutflies turn blue, and fly to the tracks. Scoutflies suddenly picking up human tracks is unusual, but the color strikes curiosity and fear
If you wish to rp with me, please provide detailed posts. I have no specific requirement, just give a few things to react to. This means i'm fine with complete paragraphs or even just sentences each reply
Please commit to the rp and inform me if you get bored of the roleplay or don't like where it's going, or even if you're not able to reply or be on for a while. Not only is this better than just leaving without a word for my improvement or information, but it's more respectable. I'm really shocked that i have to type this out, but apparently this crap is normal here, so i have nothing to do but filter it out​

Last edited:
Cosmos Cosmos Can you please say if you're interested or not. Just liking without an answer never helps and it's starting to annoy.
oh!! sorry I suffer from ocd I have to like posts sometimes, I've been kinda hectic but maybe? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back