• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some random fandoms! Long term only!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, so I’m female I’m an adult so please try to be at least 16/18+ to dm and in terms of roleplay I use third person and past tense so hopefully you can too! I’m advanced literate so please try to be the same literacy level as me. Please also be at least 16/18+ to dm. I’m asking for experienced writers only, I don’t mean to be rude by asking for this it’s just that it takes a lot to help a newbie out and I’d really like someone who understands a lot about rp to work with! Please also play male canons from the plots listed below. Love triangles are a must where possible and while I can do doubles I’m going to say no to those for now, purely because 95% of my roleplays are doubles and it’s exhausting. I can do them but ideally I don’t want to have to!

I seek oc x canon ships only and I do really only do mxf pairings I hope that’s okay?:). Hopefully I get to see some of you awesome people in my dms. I have kik or discord.

Plots:
Divergent: So I’m thinking my oc could’ve been the daughter of Jeanine Mathews but when she was younger Jeanine gave her up valuing a career in science and research over becoming a parent. She sent her into abnegation where she was born and raised.

Rosalie’s parents were on the abnegation council meaning they helped run the government where applicable. Everyone had great hopes for Rosalie. She and Four became best friends because they both had similar childhoods together. They both had difficult upbringings. When they were old enough Markus decided the two future leaders of abnegation needed to marry. Which of course didn’t hurt Rosalie and four much given that they loved each other. Only with four being two years ahead of Rosie no one counted on him leaving abnegation for dauntless and leaving Rosalie behind.
Until her own choosing ceremony life for Rosalie became bleak. She hates her life in abnegation and wants to leave. So she joins dauntless knowing she can smash life there and maybe find four in the process. I’m thinking she doesn’t know she’s divergent. But she is. Jeanine being older and wiser comes to regret her choice. When she sees a girl who could resemble her daughter in Dauntless shes a little surprised to say the least. But that’s part of the reason why in this au she starts the witch hunts to find the divergents?

The Hunger Games: Could there be a version of events with a new girl on fire? What if there was. What would she be like and who would she be as a person. Well now is your chance to find out. Elizabeth Abernathy daughter of Haymitch Abernathy is lured in to the games on her sixteenth birthday and she must fight for survival against 23 other tributes all trying to become the Victor so they can return home. Will the games change her or will she become the captiol’s darling. The choice is ours!

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals: What if there was a fifth doppelgänger a fifth doppelgänger who shocked the universe! One who wasn’t meant to be a doppelgänger Rosalie Winters believes her life in eighteen sixty four is going to be easy. But she’s a progressive woman and life is never easy for a progressive woman. What is her fate, will she fall prey to the hands of Klaus Mikleson or will she fall head over heels and marry a Salvatore brother? We can talk more in dms!

I have way more fandoms! These are just my top favourites right now. I’ll include a full list of fandoms with in my bio so you can access them if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back