• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some Long Term Partners (Open)

Shibbie

The Charmer
__ Always open, will be updating with more plots__

First off, how about a little introduction because it's always nice in my opinion to roughly know about who you're working with. I'm Thmetal or Travis, and I'm a recently 20 nerdy musician with a passion for creative writing. Am I some perfectly writing machine without any mistakes, nope far from it. I do like to try to be accurate though, and if i make any little mistakes I usually like to be corrected Ooc, though not for basic spelling/grammatical errors. I do have a large range of enjoyed topics and for now I'm just going to be throwing out a few plot ideas to see if i get any bites, and if so I'll add some extra stuff. Plus I'm always (Always) open for new ideas, so feel free to shoot me any ideas. My general preference though is M/F where I'm the male, however I might be willing to try out new things if the plots good enough to go with. I prefer having romance as a side, I don't like having a deeply conformed plot with some predetermined backstory only to have it thrown out by muse A doing something nice and muse B thinking, "Hey, marry me." Realistic. If it's a romance rp then throw away everything I just said, though, if it calls for it.

I do prefer longer post length, and if we try to reply at least once every couple days and if we get time where we can just back and fourth for a bit all the better. I am a college student while working full time on top of some /extremely/ consuming hobbies, so I understand if you get busy and in return I would expect the same. Post length can vary, I can write books or a simple paragraph, I'll leave that to you. Though no sentence or two posts unless we're both on a back and fourth conversation. Other than that no real requests, I just would like to not rp to a brick wall. Also, I'm all for talking Ooc about the rp or about stuff elsewhere, I generally don't bite. So without further wait, my few plot ideas:

An Unknown World
Muse A finds him/herself lost in a fantasy world, though not the world they'd have liked to imagine. They don't know how they got there, they have amnesia and they seem to be pretty roughed up. The world they're in is extremely unfamiliar even through the loss of memories, no skyscrapers or cars or technology. Instead they awake to a village made up of thatched roof cottages, wells, and castles. Though the village is on fire and seemingly being raided. At which point Muse B notices Muse A. This can go either two ways after this, at least how i thought it out.
 -> Muse B is one of those raiding the village. For some reason decided in the text of an unworthy's private message chat they decide to spare Muse A and bring them to their tribe and teach them their more primitive and brutal ways of living.

-> Muse B is a hiding noble from the family of those who have power over our private message conversation. They, for some reason, decide to help Muse A out of the village at which point they start their journey to whoknowswhere forwhateverthatpurposeis.

-> Or something else. You tell me. 

Notes of the Melody

In this plot music is a foreign art, with very few people actually knowing how to play it. Most people would be lucky to hear a musician play once in their life, and on top of that it was said that music had some sort of healing powers, though nobody knows what. The setting is post war era, in what time we can discuss, but a main faction has taken over the county and left it in a dictatorship, each village left with their own "leader" and each kingdom/city left with the dictators presented king. Muse A is very unhappy, along with many others about the situation post war along with many others. The leader elected for his village is tyrannical and is causing chaos and murder to run rampant. He's decided to attempt a rebellion, although nobody has the courage to back him up. So he fights by himself and when trying to take on one of the leaders vicious guards he's knocked out left bloodied in an alley. When he/she awakes, their presented with Muse B, a musician playing some sort of stringed instrument. They talk and eventually agree on some sort of pact and decide to fight the leader themself to take back the village.

Keep Watch

The post apocalyptic earth is basically what people imagined, minus some of the details. Barren, dust left cities and skyscrapers scattered lacking inhabited besides the strange mutated wild life or humanistic creatures left behind. The year is 2004, and after three years of the sun pulsing out strange waves through space, it finally sent out one that was powerful enough to wipe earth with immense radiation. Almost vaporizing most life immediately, only those lucky enough to be underground were spared from the damage. Muse A, a survivor of the Reckoning as it's called, travels a road stretching from New England down to Florida. Along the way they spot Muse B, who's traveling in the same direction. After a standoff, weapons drawn, they reluctantly decide to travel with each other, as most living humans are only around to kill you and take your stuff.

Speed Thrills (**)
Muse A is hard core street race addict, running a small crew known only as black. They show up to local scenes, with blacked out windows with their faces hidden at all costs. After 6 years of doing this and stomping the local street scene, they've earned quite a reputation, and yet still nobody has found any of them outside of the car world. But what happens when Muse A meets Muse B after a race by chance, and Muse B finds themselves unsuspectingly dragged into a criminal garage full of hardened thief and racers after a fling. Will Muse A finish his hardened career after an accident leaves him badly injured? Or will Muse B call off the feelings they have towards the criminal to save themselves?

Return To Sender (x)

Muse A and Muse B were best friends all throughout the early years of their school life. Early in the 5th year of school though, Muse A moved across the country. Though before Muse A had left, he/she gave Muse B the address of their new home so they could still talk. Though being young, Muse B misplaced the note and never managed to find it. so the two characters never got in touch again. Muse B has finally graduated highschool now though and in the process of cleaning his room to move to college they find the scribbled address once again. Though reluctant at first, he/she cut through his anxiety and sent a letter to the address. A few weeks pass when he gets a letter back in the mail stamped "Return To Sender, Unknown Address." A bit of sadness came over them but he/she quickly moved on as they left for school. What happens when they finds out Muse A moved back to the same college he/she goes to, and is almost unrecognizable until they hear the name? Do they become friends again or more, or do their newer differences leave them against each other?

(Maybe one became more of a rebel/trouble maker? Or something of the sort.)

The Rain

After about 3 years, the United States President finally has declared a state of emergency, along with almost every country in the world. Nobody understands the issue at hand, but weather has taken to extremes. Storms lasting for weeks, flooding entire towns and cities, followed by a snow storm that leaves the ground covered isn't an unusual even. The world is lost, it's population scattered. People are running out of options, and of hope. Muse A finds themselves in trouble when a tornado touches down in the house he commandeered. He/she has been traveling trying to escape the weather. After being thrown out of the house he finds himself semi conscious in an abandoned house's yard. However when Muse B, staying in the basement of the abandoned house sees Muse A, they decide to help. Can they survive the harsh weather to come, and will it ever stop? Find out next time, on dragon bal-

Actually those are probably the only plots I got on my list to try out, some I still am working on myself. Then there is the usual Princessxservant, forced marriage, ectectect. Cliche isn't a bad thing in my opinion as long as we can put a twist on it that doesn't over cliche the cliche. Swing at me with your plots and ideas, or if you'd like to try one of the variations I got, excellente! I do minimal character sheets, if any at all, and prefer describing/anime for any form of description if you'd like that. Anyways, if you'd like to to work with a sarcastic @#$ hat, feel free to comment or message me, and we'll go from there!

(* = craving) ( x = already in progress, would prefer not this or at least some form of change to my plot version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup ^_^ !

I'm 18 years old and you can call me Loki or Léon. I am not the perfect Grammar Nazi either and don't mind seeing little mistakes here and there. I have played a wide range of characters, mens, womans, aliens, minautors, programs, fairy, dragons, spirits and even plants so I can play whatever you want me to play.

So, after looking at your list there is 2 things that interested me :

- Speed Thrills : It reminded me that I definitely need to watch Initial D.

- Unknown world, I actually have a fantasy character that I really want to develop. In short, a paladin who is searching for his kidnapped little sister.

And, as a bonus here is one of my personal idea (Just leaving it here in case you are interested) :

Neon - A world of Data

(Kinda Tron-like but more focused on tech and humans versus software)

It's been a long time since humanity as we knew it has been destroyed. Earth becoming unfit for survival and humans deserted it. Living in space was not possible in the long run so humans decided that they no longer needed bodies of flesh. They implanted copies of their very minds in a big space shuttles. It was decided that their minds would live in some paradise-like virtual world. It worked at first, everyone was happy and there was peace for a time. But as you know, humans are greedy and soon, they started to fight to get more performance for themselves. Hacks, Viruses and worms were released into the system. Half of the theoretical human population was wiped out. The system decided that it was enough, it deployed anti-viral software designed to exterminate hackers and malwares all together. In a world were conflict arise between humans and software, nobody is safe.

- A and B could be a team of Hackers, fighting for their survival and to fulfil their basic needs.

- A could be a very convincing software programmed to act like an human to gain their trust and then release deadly worms into their source codes. while B would be a potential victim.

- A could be B's creator or B could be a modified replica of A's mind.

@Lil Carnage I would be up for any of those, shoot me a pm. Also, Initial D is the bomb diggity.

Bump, Already doing a Return to Sender, So for now i'm looking for others or any other ideas.

Hiya. I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I am very new to this site. I am 18, female. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back