• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Solo Leveling

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
If you have not read the manga or watched the anime, that is alright, just treat it like a DND game and you’ll do great! Though this has only humans as playable characters lol. Would anyone be interrested?

Maybe like... explain the plot to me first
Like are we operating in an AU?
Or somewhere within the canon

Are we playing random jobbers?
Me wants deets
Of course! So, it’s going to be starting from the inside of the first dungeon, where the MC originally earned the status system.

The main plot for this one is to get strong enough to return there and find out why that place even existed and why it was set in a D rank mission.

There will be smaller archs and side quests, of course, gotta have character development, but there is very good reason that the system was now set up.

In the shadows, something is coming for the human world, not just the ants on the one island and the shadow plane, but something stronger and why? Well, that will be revealed in the rp. (If you can make it there, that is -evil grin-)

Of course! So, it’s going to be starting from the inside of the first dungeon, where the MC originally earned the status system.

The main plot for this one is to get strong enough to return there and find out why that place even existed and why it was set in a D rank mission.

There will be smaller archs and side quests, of course, gotta have character development, but there is very good reason that the system was now set up.

In the shadows, something is coming for the human world, not just the ants on the one island and the shadow plane, but something stronger and why? Well, that will be revealed in the rp. (If you can make it there, that is -evil grin-)
Is... is HE still going to show up?
I feel its can't be Solo Leveling without HIM after all

As long as the boi with the system doesn't need to be erased for the sake of plot
We are gonna have a great time
Who said he’d be the only one with access to the system? Sung Jin-Woo is not going to be the MC this time, I’ll tell you that much, but me will have a key roll in this rp.

The setting is going to be three years after Jin-Woo first got his system activated and went through his challenges and his story arch. The Ants are still a problem though and the gates are becoming more frequent and harder.

There is one thing in common in a lot of the gates recently though, a lot of the higher level ones, like B and up, have had a dark creature watching the boss fights, as if gauging. So far, they haven’t interfered with the raids but there is an air of foreboding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back