• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ š¯“¼š¯“øš¯“µš¯“®š¯“¶š¯“·š¯“µš¯”‚ š¯“¼š¯”€š¯“®š¯“Ŗš¯“» ] (CLOSED)

UPDATE
  • 91f5ce6e7be20ac41c088ef8fac9a776.gif

Hello everyone! The CS and OOC links have now been updated. As I have received interest I decided to go ahead and have these links available for you. I will hopefully be posting my own characters in there within the next few days. Lore will also be updated soon that should contain a class schedule along with the professors and any other information! We are still open & accepting looking to fill the roles of James Potter, Severus Snape, Mary MacDonald, Bartemius Crouch, and Dorcas Meadowes. I am also open to other marauder era characters or OCs.

I also will have a fun little update regarding the plot out soon. :-)

Last edited:
    ANNOUNCEMENT
  • IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Students,​

All fifth, sixth, and seventh years are cordially invited to celebrate the incoming year and the Autumn Equinox at the Hogwart's Annual Harvest Moon Ball. The celebration will be located in the Great Hall in the evening on Thursday, September 23rd. All night classes are subsequently canceled to allow all students the opportunity to attend. Dress will be formal and any student in need of proper robes can report to Professor Spickett for assistance.

NOTE: ANY afterparty is strictly prohibited and must be reported to Professor McGonagall. Any students found engaging in illicit activities will be given prompt detention and proper consequences.
    coded by kaninchen

Back