• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soldier x Wife Rp

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I rped this plot a while ago, but sadly, it died. I'd like to do it again! I'd like to play the wife due to too many requests for me to play the man recently. The plot is the soldier is just coming home from being deployed for a while and his wife and child are, of course, elated about his return. What the soldier doesn't know is that his wife is now pregnant with someone else's baby. Can they move past this or will things fall apart?

Oh my god! That sounds like an awesome plot! Even better, I was afraid you'd say you wanted to be the soldier because I'd reeeeaaaally like to be the soldier. I only have one question: Casual or detailed? I only do casual. I'll try to match your post size but my limit is, about, 4 or 5 lines.

I can do four to five, but one to two is a big no for me. I don't enjoy those at all. :) I'm so glad to find someone so quickly. Unfortunately, I do have to work in roughly two hours, so if I disappear, you know why. :)

is that is>? just like romance talking between the man and his wife?

Is there other parts? fighting? other OTHER stuff?

im probably interested

why isnt this about the man and his wife which is 2 people or maybe the cheater so 3?

I meant more than just the very first time I did this. I really like the plot and I hate that it died the first time I ever did it.

Heeeyyy I'm interested! I really liked the plot details and at first I would play the wife, but thinking again I think it would be fun to get out of a comfort zone and play the soldier. Just a question: how long are your replies, and how often you do reply? Mine tend to vary in lenght and I try to reply multiple times a day. Do you prefer threads or PMs?

Thank you SO much for your reply.

The reason I'm determined to be the wife in this one is because I've played the male so often.

I can give you an example of my posts.

I prefer pms. They're just easier to keep track of.

And I try to reply multiple times a day, but I do work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back