• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy soldier, poet, king (mxmxm)

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
been listening to the oh hellos and i got this massive craving-

polyamory rp! it's basically just the title asgkjdf medieval rp with a soldier, a poet (perhaps a traveling bard or a resident artist of the palace?) and a king (or other royalty) falling for each other. we can sprinkle fantasy and the like in as well, i think it'll be a fun time !!

i have, uh, very little else to add to this, since it's a very vague idea that i'd like to build on with two others ^^ lemme know if you're interested!

Maybe instead of poet, we can do a Medival version of a flower arranger, like a really fancy gardener
ooo, i like that idea!! i still want him to be kinda “poetic,” like maybe just in the way he speaks, but i really like the idea of him having that kind of job instead ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back