• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Social's Holiday 1x1 Search~

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

THE HOLIDAYS
the best time of year

Welcome to Social's Holiday 1x1 Thread! I am such a lover of Christmas and New Years so you know that I'll be dying to roleplay in those settings. So I've been on RPN for about three years and consider myself a detailed writer! I don't have many rules, but I'll list the ones I do have real quick so we can hop on into prompts and such! (note: i am more than happy to plot an entirely new plot or idea with you! just hmu)

❆ I am a detailed writer so I'm looking for someone who can write a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post with good grammar and spelling.
❆ I use only realistic face claims and normally prefer a more realistic setting.
❆ I love to double and am fine with any romantic pairing.
❆ I normally use Discord or PM for roleplays, but I am fine with threads!
❆ Please be open to chatting, I love chatting outside of the roleplay lol.

THE PLOTS/PROMPTS
‣ Muse A has always hated their life since the breakup with their first love. Every holiday seems to be the world's new way to torture them. This year they had the usual plans of hiding underneath blankets with three boxes of fudge, but as fate would have it, those plans were canceled. Upon the request of a childhood friend, Muse A was whisked off to a small and romantic looking town in [destination here], where it was honestly the perfect wonderland. They made a deal that they would house sit for their friend for the holidays. What Muse A didn't have plans for was to fall into a picture perfect romance with Muse B.

‣ Their family had always been the best decorated for the Christmas season, but it wasn't until Muse B got into their senior year that a new family on the block competed with their family, unofficially of course. It soon became an annual tradition to see which house was the best decorated. This year though, Muse B couldn't handle it anymore, they were tired of not knowing what person was constantly ruining their favorite time of year. Coming face to face with Muse A, who is by far, one of the most attractive people they've seen, it made Muse B question which side they wanted to be on this Christmas season.

‣ They had gone and done it, they made way too many Christmas cookies. It wasn't wise for Muse A to literally eat all of the cookies alongside their best friend, but unless they pawned them off, it was totally going to happen. So what did they decide to do? They gave the cookies to the new neighbor that had just moved into the apartment across the hall. It was the perfect way to get to know a stranger, cookies and milk. Obviously, it worked because soon enough, Muse B asked for the cookie recipe.

‣ Muse B really didn't like the holidays because they sucked at decorating and doing most Christmas things. But one morning, they looked out their window to see Muse A and a few other people decorating their lawn? It was odd and as soon as they went out to ask what was going on, the instant answer they got was a bit surprising. "We had leftover decorations and your lawn was begging to be decorated so we did just that"

‣ We switched luggage at the airport, and now I'm at your doorstep at 2 in the morning. Funny how the holiday season works.

‣ I found your dog and now that you two are reunited, do you want to grab a quick cup of coffee?

‣ "The rule of mistletoe is that you have to kiss whoever is under it with you. Well pucker up princess, because I'm kissing you"

‣ We decided to do a holiday collab video, so why are we suddenly having a romantic moment while making gingerbread houses?

‣ "Hey, I saw you were struggling to carry your Christmas tree into your apartment, so do you want any help?"

THE PAIRINGS
‣ Newlyweds
‣ Exes
‣ Best friends
‣ Arranged marriage/date
‣ Boy/Girlfriend for hire
‣ Model x Photographer
‣ Idol x Fan
‣ Actor x Actor
‣ YouTubers
‣ Barista x Favorite Customer
‣ Matchmaker
‣ Rivals

CODE BY SOCIAL

Last edited:
So the plots about lawn decorating, luggage swapping, and mistletoe sound absolutely hilarious and I am so down for some holiday fluff.

Hello! I have just read this and i'm interested. Maybe the 'Best friends' pairing along with the 'Lawn decorating' one? Please pm me as soon as you can, I'll be happy to give my discord too!

May shining hope be with you all!
~Admin Suko~

‣ "The rule of mistletoe is that you have to kiss whoever is under it with you. Well pucker up princess, because I'm kissing you"
this sounds hella fun~

this sounds hella fun~
just hmu with a pm!

I'm so sorry to be That Person™, but do you have a mobile friendly version of your partner search? I've been absolutely DYING for a holiday themed roleplay and am sure some of yours will likely interest me!

I'm so sorry to be That Person™, but do you have a mobile friendly version of your partner search? I've been absolutely DYING for a holiday themed roleplay and am sure some of yours will likely interest me!
Welcome to Social's Holiday 1x1 Thread! I am such a lover of Christmas and New Years so you know that I'll be dying to roleplay in those settings. So I've been on RPN for about three years and consider myself a detailed writer! I don't have many rules, but I'll list the ones I do have real quick so we can hop on into prompts and such! (note: i am more than happy to plot an entirely new plot or idea with you! just hmu)

❆ I am a detailed writer so I'm looking for someone who can write a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post with good grammar and spelling.
❆ I use only realistic face claims and normally prefer a more realistic setting.
❆ I love to double and am fine with any romantic pairing.
❆ I normally use Discord or PM for roleplays, but I am fine with threads!
❆ Please be open to chatting, I love chatting outside of the roleplay lol.

THE PLOTS/PROMPTS
‣ Muse A has always hated their life since the breakup with their first love. Every holiday seems to be the world's new way to torture them. This year they had the usual plans of hiding underneath blankets with three boxes of fudge, but as fate would have it, those plans were canceled. Upon the request of a childhood friend, Muse A was whisked off to a small and romantic looking town in [destination here], where it was honestly the perfect wonderland. They made a deal that they would house sit for their friend for the holidays. What Muse A didn't have plans for was to fall into a picture perfect romance with Muse B.

‣ Their family had always been the best decorated for the Christmas season, but it wasn't until Muse B got into their senior year that a new family on the block competed with their family, unofficially of course. It soon became an annual tradition to see which house was the best decorated. This year though, Muse B couldn't handle it anymore, they were tired of not knowing what person was constantly ruining their favorite time of year. Coming face to face with Muse A, who is by far, one of the most attractive people they've seen, it made Muse B question which side they wanted to be on this Christmas season.

‣ They had gone and done it, they made way too many Christmas cookies. It wasn't wise for Muse A to literally eat all of the cookies alongside their best friend, but unless they pawned them off, it was totally going to happen. So what did they decide to do? They gave the cookies to the new neighbor that had just moved into the apartment across the hall. It was the perfect way to get to know a stranger, cookies and milk. Obviously, it worked because soon enough, Muse B asked for the cookie recipe.

‣ Muse B really didn't like the holidays because they sucked at decorating and doing most Christmas things. But one morning, they looked out their window to see Muse A and a few other people decorating their lawn? It was odd and as soon as they went out to ask what was going on, the instant answer they got was a bit surprising. "We had leftover decorations and your lawn was begging to be decorated so we did just that"

‣ We switched luggage at the airport, and now I'm at your doorstep at 2 in the morning. Funny how the holiday season works.

‣ I found your dog and now that you two are reunited, do you want to grab a quick cup of coffee?

‣ We decided to do a holiday collab video, so why are we suddenly having a romantic moment while making gingerbread houses?

‣ "Hey, I saw you were struggling to carry your Christmas tree into your apartment, so do you want any help?"

THE PAIRINGS
‣ Newlyweds
‣ Exes
‣ Best friends
‣ Arranged marriage/date
‣ Boy/Girlfriend for hire
‣ Model x Photographer
‣ Idol x Fan
‣ Actor x Actor
‣ YouTubers
‣ Barista x Favorite Customer
‣ Matchmaker
‣ Rivals

It's totally fine, don't worry. I never have mobile friendly codes since I never am on mobile sorry DX

Hey are you still looking for people? I love a few of your ideas and I'd love to chat about them if thats cool

"The rule of mistletoe is that you have to kiss whoever is under it with you. Well pucker up princess, because I'm kissing you"
So cute

"Hey, I saw you were struggling to carry your Christmas tree into your apartment, so do you want any help?"
I read this as "Hey, I saw you smuggling a Christmas tree." which honestly may be even funnier.

Boy/Girlfriend for hire
Have always wanted to try this and have an idea!

Barista x Favorite Customer
Also so cute

Actor x Actor
Willing to do musician x musician?

OMG so many. Message me social social

So cute

I read this as "Hey, I saw you smuggling a Christmas tree." which honestly may be even funnier.

Have always wanted to try this and have an idea!

Also so cute

Willing to do musician x musician?

OMG so many. Message me social social
So sorry! I never saw this message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back