• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is why I'm keeping Elijah away from that quest. A bar is the only place he knows where to have fun.

original.gif

Hei would have been a great face claim.​

And so it begins.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Question. If our character decides to do something simple like 'Money of the Month' and finish quickly, can they still jump in on another quest as long as it's on-going, or is it one quest per character?

Nice guys are suckers who finish last, and Joker's one of 'em. RIP slightly less shitty office dreams.​

I think we all wanna give Leah a little lovin' <3

And all Joker needs to do to get his office is convince Edge La that it's good for the guild. She's filthy rich after all^^

And so it begins.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Question. If our character decides to do something simple like 'Money of the Month' and finish quickly, can they still jump in on another quest as long as it's on-going, or is it one quest per character?
This is White, so she could always end up making the quest harder than expected if people underestimate it. Even so, I'm going with Money for the Month.

Nice guys are suckers who finish last, and Joker's one of 'em. RIP slightly less shitty office dreams.​

Joker may have taken the hardest quest out of all of them. I wish him luck.

This is White, so she could always end up making the quest harder than expected if people underestimate it. Even so, I'm going with Money for the Month.

Probably, it seems way too easy. Plus, like I said before, hardboiled detectives always have small cases that end up turning into huge messes. It's the opposite of amateur sleuths who have these utterly mysterious and seemingly supernatural locked room murder mysteries that end up being explained away with very simple explanations. I don't think Joker's close to being halfboiled though.

...So this is what White means when she says you're devious

Naw. If I were really devious, I'd tell Joker to get his office through befriending Leah. But that's not the proper way to make a friend :angels:

'

Her character in White's last RP became ninja jesus and almost had a full collection of some neat-o OVER A THOUSAND TIMES GLORIOUS NIPPONESE FOLDED STEEL magic swords.

Becoming ninja jesus came at the price of near death. White knows T_T

What can I say? I like pretty swords :33:

Haha, that's what I'm afraid of. Elijah and Jessika will have so much fun* together I'm sure^^

Last edited:
I'm debating between Building Bridges and Another Code Breaker. I'm really curious about how the Coca Cola Guild operates, feels like there could be something of interest there, but character motivations dictate that I follow the money ; ;

Probably, it seems way too easy. Plus, like I said before, hardboiled detectives always have small cases that end up turning into huge messes. It's the opposite of amateur sleuths who have these utterly mysterious and seemingly supernatural locked room murder mysteries that end up being explained away with very simple explanations. I don't think Joker's close to being halfboiled though.

I think that's what makes Joker an interesting character. He could always try giving Mya some candy. Kids like sweets. Either that, or he could try bringing her down to the office and possibly get what he wants if she ends up liking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back