• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
White Masquerade White Masquerade
tumblr_ong1ueA9LQ1vxafoio2_1280.jpg

NTR

Lucem Lucem

Dragon Pimp Lord Arararagi finally shows off his stuff. It'll probably just be a tease and we won't see RyuuCommander until the episode after.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in action. He's been one of my favorite parts of the show so far. The only one left is Koguma.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in action. He's been one of my favorite parts of the show so far. The only one left is Koguma.

I really doubt that we'll end with Koguma since the scans only go up to Q2. They might pull a ZyuohBird again and have someone appear at the very tail end of the series. Still, Xiao Longbao is pretty great and I really hope he dances like Den-O's Gun Form.

Also, I'm absolutely loving the Legend Rider Gashats and their jingles - it's a shame that we won't be seeing any of them in the spin-offs.​

I really doubt that we'll end with Koguma since the scans only go up to Q2. They might pull a ZyuohBird again and have someone appear at the very tail end of the series. Still, Xiao Longbao is pretty great and I really hope he dances like Den-O's Gun Form.

Also, I'm absolutely loving the Legend Rider Gashats and their jingles - it's a shame that we won't be seeing any of them in the spin-offs.​

These sound great. Even if we don't get to see them in a spinoff, I'm glad that Full Throttle Drive was able to make an appearance in Tricks, along with a few others.

Lucem Lucem
On the upside, Tricks is showing off real-life game gashats like Pac-Man - I haven't seen episode 2 yet but from some screengrabs it looked like they were actually recreating the game's visuals for their finishers. Also, Kamen Rider Poppy next week - I never knew that Archer/Space Dandy could NTR people with his voice. Graphite getting put back into the main cast is really strange, especially since they showed him getting flowers.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans​

Lucem Lucem
On the upside, Tricks is showing off real-life game gashats like Pac-Man - I haven't seen episode 2 yet but from some screengrabs it looked like they were actually recreating the game's visuals for their finishers. Also, Kamen Rider Poppy next week - I never knew that Archer/Space Dandy could NTR people with his voice. Graphite getting put back into the main cast is really strange, especially since they showed him getting flowers.
I'm still waiting on episode 7 translations for Kyuranger before watching the new Ex-Aid. I'm slightly disappointed that Poppy is being brainwashed instead of willingly betraying Emu, since I thought it would've been an interesting turn. Graphite's return was odd, so I'm not sure what to expect from dead characters at this point.

Lucem Lucem
I wish the crossover episodes were a little more substantial, like Decade's. Also:
latest

Perfect.​
I was expecting something a lot flashier, but I really like this design. The angle makes it a little hard to tell, but the Garuru Sword looks more like a spear. I'm hoping to see Alter-S in the next Cyber Sleuth.

tbh walking through the wrongs doors is most of what she showed up to do

Is that from Tri?

Nope, just a variant that showed up out of the blue in the Digimon Reference Book. Probably going to make an appearance in Tri or Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory though.

Lucem Lucem
There is nothing that cannot be cut by a slash from its maximum-charged Garuru Sword.

There is nothing that cannot be cut

nothing that cannot be cut

1487648440524.png

Everything has come full circle.

Hiiro's sort of like Garren. He's apparently more experienced than the protagonist rider but jobs hard until he yells out his (dead) girlfriend's name and then slowly becomes much more tolerable. Except Hiiro's really fucking crazy:
  • Cures terminal pancreatic cancer.
  • Knocks a shard of glass from Ouja's hand from across the room with a thrown plane ticket.
  • Beats four riders without a finisher at level 2.
  • Fixes a broken arm that completely heals the next day with no signs of injuries.
  • Beats a Dangerous Zombie clone at fucking Level 5.
There really is nothing he cannot cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back