• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
No!! You play the innocent role really well QuirkyAngel. You leave absolutely no evidence behind. I can't even point to an instance where it looked you started it. It's maddening. Just know that I'm onto you, and I've been onto you. I know you.

Territory 6 tab but still with a header of Pendeji Plains since there's 3 locations in Territory 6.

Contrast :hornskiss:

That's fine. I make exception for you. Though I won't give extension of introductory posts.

Lol. Yo, she only had 1 post.

I heard a ringing bell and a flash of light when I read that post that warned me to stay away.

Just four paragraphs is all.

f72a6618108fb3d7d6aaf020b7d15ccb.gif

Omg. Give me more. This is the 1st time I've seen you write like this! That was fantastic. Very well done! You've been preparing for this eh? I see an evolution in your writing Peque-Peque. Where was this back in Naruto? Where were you hiding?

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Hahaha! I'm guessing Joker likes preppy troublemakers then after all huh? Or does he go for the gooey and silly-ly sweet girls like Seraphina?

I hope the level of writing doesn't scare people off from posting here, LOL. Not the intent guys. Promise. Write how you write xD. Though I am pleased everyone is pretty much into advanced levels of writing/storymaking(?) I believe this is the best group we've had yet.

f72a6618108fb3d7d6aaf020b7d15ccb.gif

Omg. Give me more. This is the 1st time I've seen you write like this! That was fantastic. Very well done! You've been preparing for this eh? I see an evolution in your writing Peque-Peque. Where was this back in Naruto? Where were you hiding?

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Hahaha! I'm guessing Joker likes preppy troublemakers then after all huh? Or does he go for the gooey and silly-ly sweet girls like Seraphina?
Writing evolution as well as a more stable character this time around. Also, I'm drawing on a personal inspiration for this character, which is fun and gives me a unique leverage in my writing that I couldn't get for Dove, Kam, Rokoriko or Kauri.

I also forgot that I enjoy alliteration from time to time XD

I hope the level of writing doesn't scare people off from posting here, LOL. Not the intent guys. Promise. Write how you write xD. Though I am pleased everyone is pretty much into advanced levels of writing/storymaking(?) I believe this is the best group we've had yet.
The fact that I am considered advanced surprises me xD

Writing evolution as well as a more stable character this time around. Also, I'm drawing on a personal inspiration for this character, which is fun and gives me a unique leverage in my writing that I couldn't get for Dove, Kam, Rokoriko or Kauri.

I see, I see. Well then I hope you enjoy as this moves forward.

Ah well I'm not the strictest judge in terms of writing xD. If you can make a character with depth, that's all you need to be advanced to me. All other things second! Good depth is all a GM can ask for from players.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
W
O
W

What blows my mind, is that was probably groundbreaking when it first came out.

I see, I see. Well then I hope you enjoy as this moves forward.

Ah well I'm not the strictest judge in terms of writing xD. If you can make a character with depth, that's all you need to be advanced to me. All other things second! Good depth is all a GM can ask for from players.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
W
O
W

What blows my mind, is that was probably groundbreaking when it first came out.

Nope, that was just a cheap series that chronicled the adventures of a psychopath who murdered the fuck out of monsters who were just minding their own business.
REDMAN.jpg

I remember in the last couple role-play I was in with white and I always managed to give hints to romantically encounters with my characters.

No!! You play the innocent role really well QuirkyAngel. You leave absolutely no evidence behind. I can't even point to an instance where it looked you started it. It's maddening. Just know that I'm onto you, and I've been onto you. I know you.

Of course not. There is no evidence :angels:

Do you know me, White? Do you really?

I heard a ringing bell and a flash of light when I read that post that warned me to stay away.

Walk towards the light, Gas. There thou shalt find happiness.

Joker's a PI. He obviously likes the mysterious and silent ones.

I actually happen to like Dove's character :33:

It shouldn't. There's writing, then there's roleplaying. I think you're on the advanced side of the latter.

Of course not. There is no evidence :angels:

Do you know me, White? Do you really?

Walk towards the light, Gas. There thou shalt find happiness.

Joker's a PI. He obviously likes the mysterious and silent ones.

I actually happen to like Dove's character :33:

It shouldn't. There's writing, then there's roleplaying. I think you're on the advanced side of the latter.
Oh don't mistake my comment for dissatisfaction, I loved playing Dove, Kam, Rei and Kauri. Each had their own interesting quirks and such.

That said Kesi is likely the character I've based the most on myself in a very, very, very long time. I'm eager.

Did you get a chance to read my post btw?

Oh don't mistake my comment for dissatisfaction, I loved playing Dove, Kam, Rei and Kauri. Each had their own interesting quirks and such.

That said Kesi is likely the character I've based the most on myself in a very, very, very long time. I'm eager.

Did you get a chance to read my post btw?

Not yet. I'll probably do that after getting snack...and maybe an episode or two of One Piece...

Fun fun fun. Watcha snacking on?

Homemade chocolate chip cookies. My brother made a batch.

The crustacean in question was giving Kesi a quarrelsome course of curriculum in correctly catching its clasping claws on a crooked branch of crude cedar.

My favorite line in your post. It's almost a tongue twister^^

And I agree with White. That was a nice bit of writing.

Homemade chocolate chip cookies. My brother made a batch.

My favorite line in your post. It's almost a tongue twister^^

And I agree with White. That was a nice bit of writing.
I love solid alliteration XD

My favourite line was the relaxation crustacean lol It's a funny name for a shortly known friend. He shall be missed, mostly because he would have been good with butter for dinner.

Why do I get the sinking feeling that there is a ships poll coming in the near future?

Kirito please. You know you liked it; don't lie to me. Even though Shirokko and Akago won, I know you were rooting for Kiyomi x Ryuu. It was a blast and you know it. I was please Chiaki x Dirty Han didn't come out on top. I think I would have hyperventilated.

I think Novus was with Shin right? Mmf. Back in the day RPs were so good. Let's try to get this one as glorious as those, lol. For old time's sake. I'm already committed.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lmao. QuirkyAngel I can't stand you

latest

UGH!!!!

Two days until Saturday. Countdown people. Tomorrow I will be looking over your stats again. And telling you to give yourselves 200 Kirito if you haven't already.

Also, before the RP I did promise to give out charts such as this for each character. Let me know if you still want me to do so. You'll find the chart below. I'm also for numbers so if you want me to do little things like an info screen for each class, tell me. I literally have nothing else to do in this RP until Saturday. Maybe make a few more items but I'm in no rush.

chart.png

Looking at Mundus, I'm glad I managed to make him different from his faceclaim...very different (not that I dislike Nicholas :D).

Note: Nicholas is deaf (hence his way of speaking)

Looking at Mundus, I'm glad I managed to make him different from his faceclaim...very different (not that I dislike Nicholas :D).

Note: Nicholas is deaf (hence his way of speaking)

Haha. I still pictured him as and will continue to picture him as Nicholas. Though I don't hear Mundus in my head as speech-challenged. Completely normal. But yeah, he does come off sketchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back