• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bet you'd love the manga named Tsurezure Children xD

Why is that?

Mm, well I'll see what I can do- got to make sure it's up to snuff with what everyone else has been posting ;p

Sidenote, is it too late to change Gabriel's alias/ codename?
No it's not too late. This week is to get everything just right for yourself and character

Yes...? *suddenly feels like I answered a trick question*

No trick question =P. Just wondering.

Lmao. I like to pick on your characters??? Excuse me?!

White Masquerade White Masquerade

Cho, upon meeting and lecturing about introductions to Kesi-
(Technically it's :58-1:02, but watching the whole scene is great cos Black Lagoon kicks arse.)

Lol. We'll see when we get there Pequeno.

Keeping it in her head is probably for the best. White doesn't seem to like the Trojans very much.

I took a quick look at the manga. I see what you and Azure mean :ghosthalo:. Haha, you're darn right I think Trojans are not people. Though I don't think your character will have to be worried about. I don't know with you, Lucem. It's a toss up. It'd be nice if he came on the right side.

If I wanted to do that silly introductory post I mentioned earlier, would it be under the Territory Six tab, or under the Territory 9 tab, but with a header denoting it's location in the Pendeji Plains(where I'm assuming you intend Kesi to be.)

Yes. I find her character amusing.

??? Don't you?

Ah, well...I guess this time you're picking on Blue.

@BlueInPassing
You've got a party invite :)

No!! You play the innocent role really well QuirkyAngel. You leave absolutely no evidence behind. I can't even point to an instance where it looked you started it. It's maddening. Just know that I'm onto you, and I've been onto you. I know you.

If I wanted to do that silly introductory post I mentioned earlier, would it be under the Territory Six tab, or under the Territory 9 tab, but with a header denoting it's location in the Pendeji Plains(where I'm assuming you intend Kesi to be.)

Territory 6 tab but still with a header of Pendeji Plains since there's 3 locations in Territory 6.

The contrast between Cho and Mundus is unreal xD
Contrast :hornskiss:

I probably won't be able to get a character sheet out until Friday. Class is busy atm ~_~

That's fine. I make exception for you. Though I won't give extension of introductory posts.

Cho for worst girl confirmed. Would not accept a small case from her that leads into a bigger mystery for her now would I die for her.

Lol. Yo, she only had 1 post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back