• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah. I entertained the idea that she changed name (in-game and irl) and was seeking revenge on those who "wronged" her.

Ehhhhh?

Jk. I understand.

Was at work. And my phone has a fantastic battery life. Used it alot throughout the day, didn't charge it when I got home, and still had 32% when I woke up.

Nah =p. She’s not that petty. She just wants a friend, Azure. A friend that has her back in all things. Unlike the snakes the currently fill Pwnies. The self-serving snakes who have no right to call themselves agents of justice.
Lucem Lucem White Masquerade White Masquerade
View attachment 605188
Authorise! Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider. ShotRise! Shooting Wolf! The elevation increases as the bullet is fired.
You mean...the elevation of the bullet trajectory? Like it can shoot higher XD

Nah =p. She’s not that petty. She just wants a friend, Azure. A friend that has her back in all things. Unlike the snakes the currently fill Pwnies. The self-serving snakes who have no right to call themselves agents of justice.

You mean...the elevation of the bullet trajectory? Like it can shoot higher XD

A jump to the sky turns to a riderkick.

Lol. That is a good question. Does he play nice with haughty?
His current self maintains a neutral yet respectful demeanour with his acquaintances/colleagues, without attempting to empathise/connect until he is completely sure the relationship is worth the effort. On the outside, he'd look like he'd play nice, yes.

His current self maintains a neutral yet respectful demeanour with his acquaintances/colleagues, without attempting to empathise/connect until he is completely sure the relationship is worth the effort. On the outside, he'd look like he'd play nice, yes.
His current self? Is he some kind of split-personality psycho... :closedeyessmile: We have enough.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
I vaguely remember giving rewards for that quest and according to the summary I checked it off as completed so I will assume that’s all done and move on.

Lucem Lucem
Not sure how you found the Territory 6 thread but if you’re able to find any of the other ones, I would appreciate it. If not, it’s all cool. I have most of what I need to move on.

I mean the way he is now.

He might go through character development.
I gotcha. I hope he doesn't die in the process. Or do you? :closedeyessmile:

The airport post is done, now you can stop bothering me about it. The next thing is CSs and doing another interest check before starting as some people may have left during the LOOONG break. I will leave that check open for a week, so the official start will be next weekend in that case. Any questions, you can ask me.

Lucem Lucem White Masquerade White Masquerade
View attachment 605188
Authorise! Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider. ShotRise! Shooting Wolf! The elevation increases as the bullet is fired.
>Henshin gun
MASHIN CHASER WANTS TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION.
It's cool that Toei is letting Microsoft Sam voice the driver.

t sure how you found the Territory 6 thread but if you’re able to find any of the other ones, I would appreciate it. If not, it’s all cool. I have most of what I need to move on.
I should be able to find more. Are there any in particular you needed?

>Henshin gun
MASHIN CHASER WANTS TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION.
It's cool that Toei is letting Microsoft Sam voice the driver.

I should be able to find more. Are there any in particular you needed?
I was looking for Territory 7 it’s the Guild Hall but it’s all good. I had enough info to make a post and move forward. Thank you though!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
I vaguely remember giving rewards for that quest and according to the summary I checked it off as completed so I will assume that’s all done and move on.

Lucem Lucem
Not sure how you found the Territory 6 thread but if you’re able to find any of the other ones, I would appreciate it. If not, it’s all cool. I have most of what I need to move on.

Pretty sure you counted it and gave us rewards - Joker and JinX did it offscreen.
1563683955486.jpg

Oooooo things are happening

2052528.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back