• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know why I can't shake the feeling that these are like some sort of OOO kitbashes.

Kamen Rider Blood Stalk Jin uses the Flying Falcon Progrise Key as his default form too. The reason that the Forcerisers look so janky is because they're bootleg drivers made by e-terrorists. The Zero One Driver is nice though, the way it expands once a Progrise Key is slotted in was unexpected.

Kamen Rider Blood Stalk Jin uses the Flying Falcon Progrise Key as his default form too. The reason that the Forcerisers look so janky is because they're bootleg drivers made by e-terrorists. The Zero One Driver is nice though, the way it expands once a Progrise Key is slotted in was unexpected.
The scanning part was surprising. Driver man also has very good English.

Gas I can never understand what you’re talking about.

On a side note, I’ll be finishing the OS phantom items today y’all.

There's that one absolutely scuffed character iirc. Edge La's Katana and a bunch of other items.
Gotcha. Well there is more than one way to win a battle. It’s more so strategy than straight up damage/force. There’s a CDR skill that crushes items and other classes have skills that mess up how abilities work. There will also be situational challenges that characters will be put through too. I’m not sure if anyone here participated in a Hunter x Hunter Exam I did a while back, but I plan to draw things from there too to keep everyone guessing. Don’t worry about it!

GasMaskie GasMaskie
19/20 TMs are done. You can take a look at them in the shop. I still feel the OS are strong in their own right, but regardless I think their play style is a fun one. Difficult, but fun. I have 1 more TM to make for glitch beasts. If you don’t have a suggestion I’ll pick one to end it out.

Lol. What. A G5 like a plane?

In Cardfight Vanguard both before and after the reboot, the highest Grade of cards was Grade 4 - either as normal units or as Stride units. The limits have suddenly been broken by the appearance of Grade 5 who can't even be used as a Vanguard or follows the normal conventions of Calling it as a Rearguard unit. This G5, Valkerion, is notable for having 70000 power - the highest in the game.

The incredibly powerful Dragon Satan, Gyze, topped out at 30k.

There's an English version of Pegasus Fantasy now too.​

Last edited:
View attachment 604873
In Cardfight Vanguard both before and after the reboot, the highest Grade of cards was Grade 4 - either as normal units or as Stride units. The limits have suddenly been broken by the appearance of Grade 5 who can't even be used as a Vanguard or follows the normal conventions of Calling it as a Rearguard unit. This G5, Valkerion, is notable for having 70000 power - the highest in the game.

View attachment 604875
The incredibly powerful Dragon Satan, Gyze, topped out at 30k.

There's an English version of Pegasus Fantasy now too.​

What the heck. The G5 should be banned my friend!

White Masquerade White Masquerade Is this the same Cho as in part one?
View attachment 604916
Bahaha. You are too curious. That’s her older sister Candela from Cho’s biography. You were close!

What the heck. The G5 should be banned my friend!

Bahaha. You are too curious. That’s her older sister Candela from Cho’s biography. You were close!
Ah. I entertained the idea that she changed name (in-game and irl) and was seeking revenge on those who "wronged" her.

CHARGE YOUR PHONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ehhhhh?

Jk. I understand.

Was at work. And my phone has a fantastic battery life. Used it alot throughout the day, didn't charge it when I got home, and still had 32% when I woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back