• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Pequeno Burraidh

Don't get too crazy with your idea

And then a bunch of fluffy wombats soldiers arrive, and fight off the chickens that assail us in attack choppers! And the Unicorns murder the Pegasus' and then feast upon the corpses of the wee children that called them lame.

May as well tell a bank holiday not to piss it down.

Goan leap'n a firth XD

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 13px]a little tired[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px](i guess that was kind of obvious though, heh)

working on some drawing request[/SIZE][SIZE= 13px]s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]i got like 15 so
a little busy, too [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]a little tired[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px](i guess that was kind of obvious though, heh)

working on some drawing request[/SIZE][SIZE= 13px]s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]i got like 15 so
a little busy, too [/SIZE]

Never much of an artist myself to be honest, but I've always appreciated good art.

[SIZE= 13px]art is hard ;-;[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]my hand kind of hurts from all the drawing but it's worth it in the end [/SIZE]

I live a simple life doing simple work, but I find that it's the work that tires you the most that shows your passion. That being said, don't let your hand get too hurt and rest when you need to XD

[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)] ahaha thank you[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)]i will try not to do too much at once lol[/COLOR]

@White Masquerade

Contech-

Short for Condition Technician, a Contech runs a fairly vital role amongst the Codebreakers. Where most Codebreakers settle for affecting the coding of their enemies or environments, sapping health or turning the elements against their enemies, the Contech stays towards the back. Where respawning in the nearest settlement can lead to a Codebreaker being days away, the Contech seeks to prevent that throughout battles.

With skills in both shielding and healing their allies, as well as buffing their resistances to certain things that may inhibit their abilities, the Contech is often vital for long, enduring missions that are expected to last more than a handful of days. While most journeyman Contechs start with basic healing and buffering capabilities, some experienced Contechs have even been known to lock an allies gear to their 'deceased' User Identity for a single respawn, or even snatch their friends from the throat of death, respawning them where they stand.

Fiadhaich/Ware Tamer- 

Utilising their code breaking abilities, these Codebreakers often imprint themselves with beasts of other animals with in the VR realm. While simple farming and taming could still be done, a Fiadhaich Tamer is able to entirely circumvent the years of upbringing to immediately bond with an animal they encounter, allying themselves with the creature permanently and rendering it an 'Essential Programme' until they release the programming of their new found friend.

In rendering an beast as an essential programme, it means that the creature's identity is locked and will respawn with it's own personality and memories just like any human would. Many Tamers can be viewed as mentally unhealthy due to their propensity to bonding with 'false friends', but few would openly say such a thing to a fellow Codebreaker. 

Couple of class ideas off the top of my head. I figured they could be interesting assets, and am currently exploring all the options that the Fiadhaich Tamer could be utilised. I largely think it would come down to their companion. If one was playing the role of a Falconer, they could gather intel and get messages places without 'electronis' means. If it was a predator of some sort, it could aid them in battle. Imagine an ermine crawling up the trouser leg of an enemy. There's a distraction for you.

Anyway, like last time, just thoughts and ideas for things that can be expounded upon.

Hence the idea to expound upon them XD I'm not really a techie person, who'da guessed it aye? So while the general idea is fun, I haven't a clue for things like names or titles being all techie and flashy.

Ah. Well this RP secretly encourages BS. So think up some generic things, add -oa, -gan, -rok, or any other ridiculous things you can imagine. The Satellite warrior is literally "Satellite" and "izer" <---A cool sounding suffix =P

SATELLIZER! Try screaming that out with passion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back