• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made an NA account as a meme and ended up rolling Artoria.
Screenshot_2017-07-24-20-56-24.jpeg
Am literally Gudako. Got mad at the tutorial and everything.
Wow, that's some decent luck right there. I've wanted Artoria since the beginning, and though Altera on my NA account ain't bad it's no OG Saberface. I think you missed the free choice of 4 star by a few days, which I of course used to get the original Martha. Also, it's 'Altria'. God, it's as if you don't even know the one true, completely correct translation.

As a side note, I think my EX luck dropped to a B+, as I had to whale a bit but ended up getting best swimsuit girl Martha, as well as best Saberface.
o040507201491022438865.png

ended up getting best swimsuit girl Martha
i'll kill you
Wow, that's some decent luck right there. I've wanted Artoria since the beginning, and though Altera on my NA account ain't bad it's no OG Saberface. I think you missed the free choice of 4 star by a few days, which I of course used to get the original Martha. Also, it's 'Altria'. God, it's as if you don't even know the one true, completely correct translation.

As a side note, I think my EX luck dropped to a B+, as I had to whale a bit but ended up getting best swimsuit girl Martha, as well as best Saberface.
o040507201491022438865.png
I also got a couple of Imaginary Numbers and Prisma Cosmoses, so I'm gonna poke around the trading reddit to try and find a Jannu or Waver account to trade for. I don't mind about the free four star so much. I rolled EMIYA for my free four star anyway, so only really missed out on Herc.

I have all the Part 1 Summer servants from last year. Only Part 2 one I care about is Martha.

game won't let me roll her tho

I'd say my NA luck is better than my JP, but NP2 Mord and TamaLancer says otherwise, I guess.

i'll kill you

I also got a couple of Imaginary Numbers and Prisma Cosmoses, so I'm gonna poke around the trading reddit to try and find a Jannu or Waver account to trade for. I don't mind about the free four star so much. I rolled EMIYA for my free four star anyway, so only really missed out on Herc.

I have all the Part 1 Summer servants from last year. Only Part 2 one I care about is Martha.

game won't let me roll her tho

I'd say my NA luck is better than my JP, but NP2 Mord and TamaLancer says otherwise, I guess.
I really want Caster Marie but I think I used all my luck. Besides that though I think my NA luck is garbage and I've used all my luck on the JP servers. I can practically always get one of the banner servants at least, but on NA I got Stheno as my starter 4 star -_-
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
cojemo cojemo
>Not saving up your quartz for the 2nd Anniversary and EoR 3
View attachment 335409
SIGURD SOON LADS
I'm easily baited by Martha and surfboards I can't help it!!!

As a "muh phone" I'm uncultured I still have plenty of campaign to scrape Quartz out of. I missed out on Martha last year and I didn't want to again. I mean, I did, but...

i'll still probably regret it when jalter is rollable they put moses or nefertari in EoR 3

sigurd never ever

Just wait till EoR 3: Swordmania. We'll either get Sigurd or Roland and Musashi will probably be added into the normal gacha pool.

I also need to get to work on that Part 2 rerun

Just wait till EoR 3: Swordmania. We'll either get Sigurd or Roland and Musashi will probably be added into the normal gacha pool.

I also need to get to work on that Part 2 rerun
I'd rather wait until they release more Egyptian servants.

I've done the most of Part 2, partly for all the easy EXP. Part 2 quests are a pain compared to Part 1 though, so right now I'm just waiting on the dalies to carry me through the last few quests ~_~.

Yo! What up my lovelies?

So looking over my to do list it's...hmmm seems I owe a revival post for Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh then head over to deaths door to give Edge La the R.E.D styled bird. Alright.

Has anyone else thought about heading over to territory 2 for this Spiders quest?

Yo! What up my lovelies?

So looking over my to do list it's...hmmm seems I owe a revival post for Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh then head over to deaths door to give Edge La the R.E.D styled bird. Alright.

Has anyone else thought about heading over to territory 2 for this Spiders quest?
Good day ^_^, I'm doing well thanks, and how about you?

I figured I'll send Cobolt out on the hunt for Supidahman, but just didn't want him going there by his lonesome. How do you feel about teaming up? Trojan horse + Pwn Star could make for a pretty sweet combo. ;p

GasMaskie GasMaskie
You're still hoping for a JinX x Gimbal ship? Or you mean me? I think they could work out? There'd be no substance since they're both whimsical Wind Type Dragons, but it'd be fun for a bit as they feel each other out. The song was beautiful :kissclosedeyes:

Lol. One Piece is going to end on a weird note. Like...One Piece is just a small piece of a larger treasure. You find the larger one by being sucked into another dimension through a whirlpool near the bottom of the ocean. Then One Piece gets a sequel because it's too popular and money-making to end on a note that actually makes sense (Naruto *cough*)

I don't actually know what happens next in the RP o.O Is that hard to believe? I'm going right along with everyone.

GASMASKIE. GURGH! The Lahz post will likely be today. I can do it today. >_>.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
If you see a notif, that was me :hearteyes:. I can edit things now. Woop! GO EYE!

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
I dare Anubis to break Gimbal out. This ain't a free-form RP :lennymeh:. And okay, gotcha. Well I hope RPs be kind to you in the future. It's never nice to find nothing that appeals to you.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. QuirkyAngel. You're so :33:. "Take a deep breath, White."

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Cool. I'll do you and Gasmaskie.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SIGURD SOON LADS! Will show your stats in a bit.

clarinetti clarinetti
Heyo, Clari-Clari~. Yup. You and others here I consider big bad bosses. Ya'll are good, but I'm not intimidated by any one of you! For the chart I used Microsoft Excel - the graph/table button. I've had trouble finding a way to incorporate it into RPs, but now that I have greater control options, I think I can do something now.

cojemo cojemo
You make me smile.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
SIGURD NEVER EVER. xD. You kill me with these phrases.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Haha. R.E.D. needs to step in line. There's a whole guild ready to beat her up. Clarinetti's Cobolt should be heading to Territory 2, but no toughing. That's Lahz's bf.

IG42 IG42
I was a GREAT 1 minute quiz that gave accurate results, lol. Only 2 questions long but they took it down. Though in general Wind animals are flighty, mental, and whimsical.

clarinetti clarinetti
Heyo, Clari-Clari~. Yup. You and others here I consider big bad bosses. Ya'll are good, but I'm not intimidated by any one of you! For the chart I used Microsoft Excel - the graph/table button. I've had trouble finding a way to incorporate it into RPs, but now that I have greater control options, I think I can do something now.
Hmph, I simply try to keep up with the pack is all, but I'm honoured by your words. I'm also glad to hear you're not intimidated by us- just means that we'll be able to go all out in challenging your claim to the throne as RP Supreme Queen. You are a venerable opponent to be sure, but no one is invincible, and this thread might be where new blood arises to succeed you... or not. We shall see.

Excel does that? I'm pleasantly surprised- I'm just used to its mediocre bar and pie chats. Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind in case I ever want to show off some sweet stats ;p. And someone is getting a bit protective over Cobolt, hmm? And after only one encounter :lenny:. I thought Lahz's eyes were on Stein and that the fight had already been lost.

Last edited:
GasMaskie GasMaskie

KayGa.jpg

White Masquerade White Masquerade Haha yes! Does that mean I'm an honorary member of this OOC that you accept, and you won't call me Jemo anymore? :3
You are a honorary member but not a chance I won't call you JEMOOOOO. It's so fitting. Maybe another name might come in the future, but for now it feels so good. Mm.

Hmph, I simply try to keep up with the pack is all, but I'm honoured by your words. I'm also glad to hear you're not intimidated by us- just means that we'll be able to go all out in challenging your claim to the throne as RP Supreme Queen. You are a venerable opponent to be sure, but no one is invincible, and this thread might be where new blood arises to succeed you.

Excel does that? I'm pleasantly surprised- I'm just used to its mediocre bar and pie chats. Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind in case I ever want to show off some sweet stats ;p. And someone is getting a bit protective over Cobolt, hmm? And after only one encounter :lenny:. I thought Lahz's eyes were on Stein and that the fight had already been lost.
d17.gif

Don't trigger the hot-blood protocol. It raises all my stats by 20 percentage points.

You used to be a contender. You're rusty now.
White Masquerade

Hah. Yeah Stein is on the mind, but nothing is set in stone just yet. He wasn't able to close the deal.

Just checking but Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh is going to have sobriety on her's right?

Yeah but that includes both the Tsun and Dere stats so it's not all sunshine and pimms.
Ha, funny. Go take a swim with Nessie -.-

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
I dare Anubis to break Gimbal out. This ain't a free-form RP :lennymeh:. And okay, gotcha. Well I hope RPs be kind to you in the future. It's never nice to find nothing that appeals to you.

What's a few deaths or so between punks on the run.

GasMaskie GasMaskie

You are a honorary member but not a chance I won't call you JEMOOOOO. It's so fitting. Maybe another name might come in the future, but for now it feels so good. Mm.

d17.gif

Don't trigger the hot-blood protocol. It raises all my stats by 20 percentage points.

You used to be a contender. You're rusty now.
White Masquerade

Hah. Yeah Stein is on the mind, but nothing is set in stone just yet. He wasn't able to close the deal.

but what does it all mean
1494023787555.png

Good day ^_^, I'm doing well thanks, and how about you?

I figured I'll send Cobolt out on the hunt for Supidahman, but just didn't want him going there by his lonesome. How do you feel about teaming up? Trojan horse + Pwn Star could make for a pretty sweet combo. ;p
I am doing well as well!!

I'd love to join up! I just got back from work so I should be finishing up Trouble's post soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back