• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ruler Martha sounds wholesome. And no worries, take your time. I'll be sluggish for 1 more week anyway. Though I do look forward to this and K =).I want to seduce your characters as much as I want Lucem's. You caught my eye Bandit.
latest
She's nice. As a Saint she is also definitely the most wholesome of the Summer Servants.

Good luck. Despite being a romantic on her CS she is probably one of the least seducable characters in the Pwnies. She only has eyes for Sir Whiskey and Duke Rum.

latest
She's nice. As a Saint she is also definitely the most wholesome of the Summer Servants.

Good luck. Despite being a romantic on her CS she is probably one of the least seducable characters in the Pwnies. She only has eyes for Sir Whiskey and Duke Rum.
I love these pictures they make of servants! I keep getting error code 43 when I try to open up FGO *sigh* so I'm out of luck. And lol. Don't worry about it. I keep OOC separate from IC, so K is safe. :kissclosedeyes:

I love these pictures they make of servants! I keep getting error code 43 when I try to open up FGO *sigh* so I'm out of luck. And lol. Don't worry about it. I keep OOC separate from IC, so K is safe. :kissclosedeyes:
Riyo portraits are a blessing on this earth.

Error Code 43 is from Dev and/or Debug Mode being turned on. If you go into your phone's settings, Developer Options should be at the bottom somewhere where you can turn it off. If it isn't, go to Phone Info, also at the bottom of your settings menu and tap Android Version seven times to get it to pop up. That's for Android tho, dunno if it's the same if you have an iPhone.

Last edited:
Riyo portraits are a blessing on this earth.

Error Code 43 is from Dev and/or Debug Mode being turned on. If you go into your phone's settings, Developer Options should be at the bottom somewhere where you can turn it off. If it isn't, go to Phone Info, also at the bottom of your settings menu and tap Android Version seven times to get it to pop up. That's for Android tho, dunno if it's the same if you have an iPhone.
Ew. Iphone =/= no back button. A lesson in masochism. I tried the DevOptions thing, but it didn't help. I have a feeling it's stuck. Every restart it's right back to being "on". I will live though. Albeit a slightly less satisfying life >_>

Ew. Iphone =/= no back button. A lesson in masochism. I tried the DevOptions thing, but it didn't help. I have a feeling it's stuck. Every restart it's right back to being "on". I will live though. Albeit a slightly less satisfying life >_>
If Developer Options is still there after being toggled off, you can go into the Application Manager and clear the data for the Settings app. That should fix the problem. Although, this might clear remembered passwords and settings you've modified in the past.

If Developer Options is still there after being toggled off, you can go into the Application Manager and clear the data for the Settings app. That should fix the problem. Although, this might clear remembered passwords and settings you've modified in the past.

This is strange. the settings application doesn't have any data, lol. Maybe life hates me? Or doesn't want me to beat you in FGO when they make multiplayer?

I'll try a Factory Reset later this week. Maybe that could work.

Last edited:
This is strange. the settings application doesn't have any data, lol. Maybe life hates me? Or doesn't want me to beat you in FGO when they make multiplayer?
Can you not find the Settings app in the Application Manager, or is the 'Clear Data' option grayed out?

I'm sure you'd be able to decimate me with your superior rolls.

Can you not find the Settings app in the Application Manager, or is the 'Clear Data' option grayed out?

I'm sure you'd be able to decimate me with your superior rolls.
Yahahahaha! That's right! I do have superior rolls >=). Which gives me an idea. Can you give me 4 or 5 stats please Lucem? Off the top of your head. Things that we'd both have. Can be silly or not. Like RNG Favor, Mental Stability. Let me know :csmile:

OH. Also yeah the option is cleared out for the deleting data.

Yahahahaha! That's right! I do have superior rolls >=). Which gives me an idea. Can you give me 4 or 5 stats please Lucem? Off the top of your head. Things that we'd both have. Can be silly or not. Like RNG Favor, Mental Stability. Let me know :csmile:

OH. Also yeah the option is cleared out for the deleting data.
I cant't think of anything, aside from a few basic categories. On a scale of 1-5, my stats would probably look like this:
Luck- 1
Charisma- 1
Constitution- 3
Perception- 3
Exhaustion- 10

Do the storage numbers still say 'Calculating'? If so, wait until they're finished and you should get the option to clear the data. If not, try looking into an app that can help with this.

I cant't think of anything, aside from a few basic categories. On a scale of 1-5, my stats would probably look like this:
Luck- 1
Charisma- 1
Constitution- 3
Perception- 3
Exhaustion- 10

Do the storage numbers still say 'Calculating'? If so, wait until they're finished and you should get the option to clear the data. If not, try looking into an app that can help with this.
Lmao. Oh gosh. Those are so great Lucem. I am very happy with you.

I will look into that app then. There should be something or it in the playstore. if not...I'll think about more...unofficial methods.

Luck- 1
Charisma- 1
Constitution- 3
Perception- 3
Exhaustion- 10

Chart 2.jpg

Hm. Luck and perception seem to be my main attributes^^

You think I'm lucky?
Tsk. I know you don't do it on purpose, but when you ask questions like that it drives me up the wall. Yes QuirkyAngel. In my 2+ years of RPing with you, you are very lucky.

Tsk. I know you don't do it on purpose, but when you ask questions like that it drives me up the wall. Yes QuirkyAngel. In my 2+ years of RPing with you, you are very lucky.
Feel free to try your hand at it with me, madame. :p Unless you've moved on with your A Rank in hyperactivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back