• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
<3

Anyone can message anyone right? Can K message Gay Lord?
113.gif

The truth is that CodeBreakers are the last survivors of humanity. Everyone else are just npcs created by the 1st Devs so that the CodeBreakers believe the world outside their home still exists.
The world outside of Little City is also artificial. It's a simulation inside of a simulation.

I see Gas is rubbing off on you.

gooooood

Mm. I just wanted to try coming up with one. A conspiracy theory that is. Though I don't think I'm any good at it, since I tend to look for holes in my own theories right after coming up with one.

The world outside of Little City is also artificial. It's a simulation inside of a simulation.

The complexity astounds me.

Mm. I just wanted to try coming up with one. A conspiracy theory that is. Though I don't think I'm any good at it, since I tend to look for holes in my own theories right after coming up with one.

The complexity astounds me.
You say that, but now that you've started down this path you'll be posting reaction images and unrelated videos within the month.

Is safe?
Mmhmmm....I see.
death_stare_by_officialyoungsasuke-d4jefmg.jpg

Seriously though, don't sweat it- of course it's always great to get feedback/ a second opinion on your work: I think most folks here can relate to that. So long as you enjoy doing it and that's what floats your boat, it's all good :). How long have you been working on this, may I ask?
Actually been at it for nearly a year now, I ain't exactly been on it 24/7 but I get a kick out of it.

I wonder. I wonder. But I'm sure it's swell IG. Or at minimum decent enough. And I say this in a non-braggadocious way -> If you've stuck with us for this long and haven't fallen out, you are certainly not an inconsistent, lazy, or self-centered writer. You are a steady one, a motivated and thoughtful one, who knows at least the basic mechanics of following a story. This is a genuine compliment from me to you and everybody else here. It's not easy. We write a lot (and have written a lot). I have a lot a lot more to say but I'll cut it there.

I already read chapter 1 as you know and it did not suck. I will eventually get around to the rest, but it's definitely not something I have to keep down my vomit to read. You have the ability to write something coherent and entertaining, of that I am sure.
That's sweet, I think.

Well, if you're asking for feedback...

(from the first chapter)
Pros
I like the hook. Your descriptions are well written and your narrative is entertaining. Nothing much happened, but it does leave the reader with a sense of mystery.

Cons
You need commas.
Thank you Quirk, yes the real stuff starts happening after that. And ok commas are good.

I did =). Mm. If only my PC were male, he'd be all over Katsura right now. Strongest ship. Most adorable ship. Zero contenders. You see how easy it is though? Cross me and I want to kill your characters, celebrate with me and I will love them. I'm not complicated.

Perhaps in the next part.

see White not lying she has a non-ending rage and extremely vengeful/spiteful when you cross her, kill her character, and interrupting her shipping war. It a tough battle but you can win if you play your cards right ,as i know this from experience.
View attachment 324617
White Masquerade White Masquerade The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Are you good with cards?

Perhaps in the next part.

Are you good with cards?
I'm not interested in traps.

see White not lying she has a non-ending rage and extremely vengeful/spiteful when you cross her, kill her character, and interrupting her shipping war. It a tough battle but you can win if you play your cards right ,as i know this from experience.
View attachment 324617
White Masquerade White Masquerade The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Go ahead and smug it up Kinzu. We're cool, but that's one thing I'll never forgive you for. Every time I think about my time on this site, there's always that one thing. That one regret and it's because of you. You stole from me.

I'm not interested in traps.

Go ahead and smug it up Kinzu. We're cool, but that's one thing I'll never forgive you for. Every time I think about my time on this site, there's always that one thing. That one regret and it's because of you. You stole from me.

Can't steal something that wasn't your, to begin with .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back