• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well...it's actually not difficult to get JinX into a maid costume, provided the situation, so blackmail may not be required...assuming he even has anything over her...
There could be a quest for attending to someone with a lot of influence in Little City, which requires the people involved to dress up as servants. It will eventually be revealed that the person who put in the request is McMurdo

View attachment 316281
Part 1 is going to end with JinX begrudgingly putting on a maid outfit.

Begrudging depends on the personality. I don't think JinX minds a maid costume. What she will mind is blackmail. Trying to blackmail a Trojan isn't usually a good thing...and Jessika might be a wee bit of the spiteful type...<.<

Maids are defenders of justice. This is the best way for Jinx to redeem herself.

Why would she need to redeem herself? ^~^

There could be a quest for attending to someone with a lot of influence in Little City, which requires the people involved to dress up as servants. It will eventually be revealed that the person who put in the request is McMurdo

This would be horrible.

Lucem Lucem
0c8.jpg

5* Waifu Cordelia hnnngh
Too bad I'm devoted to FGO/Rolled Melt (IKUWAYOIKUWAYOIKUWAYO).
Time to get back into Grimm Tale.
Hehe. I imagine Joker trying to be hard boiled ^33^

I don't think she'd be afraid. More annoyed. But I wouldn't know her reaction until it actually starts...

To defeat evil, one must not be afraid to sink to the depths of depravity. She's going to get bullied so hard that she'll log off and cry for days.
1493598523321.jpg

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Cordelia is nice, but I still prefer Lucina. It's a shame she wasn't in this event, but at least she was included in the Spring Festival.

Do we add bonus rolls if Beowulf mask wins the tiebreaker, or wait until the next check?

I never thought I'd see that posted here.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the site was tricked into reading it by that image.

I think she'll hide behind Royal. Or Umbra. Depends on whose closer, but probably Umbra.

Lucem Lucem
Axiom Days Axiom Days
Trojans ought stick together.
Joker will probably label them as accomplices and bully them too. Does Elijah seem reliable enough to hide behind?

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Cordelia is nice, but I still prefer Lucina. It's a shame she wasn't in this event, but at least she was included in the Spring Festival.

Do we add bonus rolls if Beowulf mask wins the tiebreaker, or wait until the next check?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the site was tricked into reading it by that image.

Joker will probably label them as accomplices and bully them too. Does Elijah seem reliable enough to hide behind?

Add the bonus rolls, Beowolf Mask won the Tiebreaker.

Sure he does. He's older, calmer, and seems to give off a more mature vibe~

I'm glad that we avoid a critical failure, but I'm still cautious, since you mentioned Niles getting "rekt" in this chapter.

I see the Grimm Tales quest is still going well =)

Dunno. Maybe. Her taste tends to vary...like her many faces. I'm not sure she even knows her type. Please don't make a McMurdo reference :/

That was honestly the last thing on my mind, but I really should have. Also, if you've been lurking Grimm Tale you might as well start voting and rolling - since it's not a real hosted project anymore I'm pretty sure the restrictions have been lifted on posting.
1496034241213.png

Sure he does. He's older, calmer, and seems to give off a more mature vibe~

I see the Grimm Tales quest is still going well =)
Some could say that he's too calm. I'm hoping to do more with him before the first part ends. I haven't been able to showcase his abilities or some of his other personality traits. He's also only had one drink since this RP began.

Grimm Tale is a pretty good visual novel. I'm just waiting for the suffering to suddenly strike.

That was honestly the last thing on my mind, but I really should have. Also, if you've been lurking Grimm Tale you might as well start voting and rolling - since it's not a real hosted project anymore I'm pretty sure the restrictions have been lifted on posting.

I stopped lurking after a while so I'm not sure where the story is currently. I also have no idea how the rolling works...

Some could say that he's too calm. I'm hoping to do more with him before the first part ends. I haven't been able to showcase his abilities or some of his other personality traits. He's also only had one drink since this RP began.

Grimm Tale is a pretty good visual novel. I'm just waiting for the suffering to suddenly strike.

I always imagined that Royal would carry stash with him in his inventory. For when he's bored.

There will probably be more opportunities to showcase his traits. Especially with the Game Break system. Halfway is still a decent chunk of rping left.

I stopped lurking after a while so I'm not sure where the story is currently. I also have no idea how the rolling works...

I always imagined that Royal would carry stash with him in his inventory. For when he's bored.

There will probably be more opportunities to showcase his traits. Especially with the Game Break system. Halfway is still a decent chunk of rping left.

It shouldn't be too hard to catch up, we're only on like... Chapter 4? Granted, there's probably enough text to fill up a good amount of pages on word but it shouldn't be too hard to get through barring the destroyed formatting from the second site format change.
1495511189456.gif

Elijah isn't the type to carry a flask. He drinks a lot, but he's not as bad as his father was. Also, most of his time is spent in a bar, so there's no reason to carry a stash. He's never too far away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back