• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please. Shinsei is worse than Gay Lord. Don't act like he's the most vile thing you've ever seen.

Naw, that would be Kuro-something. Or that priest in your fate rp...father Blanco? I forget his name. Bic also ranks higher on the gross list than Gay Lord. Unlike JinX, I wouldn't have minded if Rhyme had punched him square in the large nose^^

Naw, that would be Kuro-something. Or that priest in your fate rp...father Blanco? I forget his name. Bic also ranks higher on the gross list than Gay Lord. Unlike JinX, I wouldn't have minded if Rhyme had punched him square in the large nose^^

Chiaki and what's-his-name was the truest most based ship that was too good to be built.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Your inner fujo burned deeply at the prospect of Chiaki hooking up with him, admit it,

Lucem Lucem
1495944142795.jpg

PERFECT PUZZLE

It couldn't be helped. Lily just wanted to do her job.

Edit: I'm surprised to you remembered his name.
I wonder how things would've gone if Kouki was able to kill him, or at least permanently damage his vocal cords. Obey Me Release probably would've been a lot less effective.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Your inner fujo burned deeply at the prospect of Chiaki hooking up with him, admit it,

Lucem Lucem
1495944142795.jpg

PERFECT PUZZLE
I was prepared to make one of these in Photoshop for Kiriya. People work fast.
1495982639234.png

GasMaskie GasMaskie
That Catherine game looks VERY hard. Games like that make me freak. Split-second timing, ugh. I do like watching people play OSU! though :kissclosedeyes:.

Lol. Chiaki and Kuro was pretty hot.

Lucem Lucem
Yeah! When I learned just how on-break HxH has been, I'm glad they got far enough for the reboot xD. It'd be nice to see a finish but the run was enough. It ended in a perfect spot. If you dislike sugar, you are in a good place Lucem. You literally just gave yourself 10 extra years to live.

hosaki hosaki
Haha. Are you nuts or something? I read your sentence about sweets tasting coffee flavored? As for HxH, maybe it's more for people who like drama and passion? It didn't have a particularly stellar story but Nen, the atmosphere, and the MAIN cast themselves were great xD. Combined with their creative song choice and use - I was a sucker for the whole thing.

It should be Lucem is always listless ROFL. Gosh. I swear I woldn't be surprised if someone carried Lucem everywhere. And you BIP, I wasn't aware you had an offbeat taste in anime. I expected things like Gundam or Psycho Pass, Code Geass, Mob Psycho 100, from you. A little more on the action. Lo and behold you're a slice of lifer.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I would recommend neither. If Garden of Words is like that recent movie where the boy/girl switched places ---? Correction. If you like dainty, heart-string pulling stories, watch Garden of Words. Mushishi is kind of more focused on life lessons instead purely things that make you want to cry.

No, no. Shinsei takes the cake. If you're mental enough to hit the person that basically raised you (Izumi), then you can't be anymore of a deplorable person.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
large.gif

Hey, hey. Welcome back. You're a slice of lifer too? That I'd kind of expect.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
If you haven't already, I recommend looking into Yu Yu Hakusho. It's another good series created by Togashi, so it might help fill the void that comes with each hiatus.

I've been carried a few times before, but that's only when I actually let my body rest. It's extremely difficult to get me out of bed on a day off. Aside from that, I'm usually the one doing the carrying.

Looking back, there were a lot of parental issues in the Naruto RP.

I read your sentence about sweets tasting coffee flavored?
I was specifically referring to tiramisu then. The experience was somehow both satisfying and disappointing. Satisfying because I finally knew how it tasted like, but disappointing because I didn't like it enough to want to eat it again. I'm not hating on Hunter X Hunter, I think Togashi was very creative with the Nen abilities and his characters are interesting and complex. If asked what my favorite shounen series was, I would reply with HxH. It's just that I don't have a passionate love or like for it in particular, not to the point that I would fight anyone over it. Maybe feel a little bad if somebody talked trash about it lol. I think this is only a character flaw of mine.

Don't know why you thought I was a mainly action person seeing as I am not hotblooded at all, but I do like shows like Psycho Pass (S1 at least), One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, and Gintama. I was just basing recommendations on the fact that Quirky had watched and liked Natsume Yuujinchou. Sports anime are good too, but I have far less patience for them. They're very engaging to a point, but it's when matches get stretched out too much that I stop watching for a while. I've also liked some shoujo but those are usually series lighter on the romance aspect (Skip Beat, Glass Mask). Usually pure relationship dramas aren't for me, and quite a few slice of life shows revolve around that so I wouldn't call myself a slice of lifer; comedy SoLs are just great de-stressers lol. Stuff outside of those genres I liked would be Death Parade, Mononoke, Ghost Hunt, Pet Shop of Horrors (manga only series), and Black Butler (more the manga content than the anime-only content)

TLDR: Basically, I just watch whatever I happen to pick up and like.

If you haven't already, I recommend looking into Yu Yu Hakusho. It's another good series created by Togashi, so it might help fill the void that comes with each hiatus.

I've been carried a few times before, but that's only when I actually let my body rest. It's extremely difficult to get me out of bed on a day off. Aside from that, I'm usually the one doing the carrying.

I looked through Yu Yu Hakusho. I did enjoy it. Hiei is my favorite of course =P. Kurama is a close second. I'm laughing at you Lucem. You are simultaneously a bear yet a reliable one I'm sure.

Ofc there were lots of parental issues! A lot of the adults got wiped out after all. It was cool to have the youth/kids rise up and take control of the shinobi lands. They fought the Kakureyami valiantly. I couldn't be more proud watching their journey from child into a bigger role.

hosaki hosaki
Haha. What? I feel the same way on Tiramisu though. It looked delicious when I ordered it. Smelled even better. Eating it was where the disappointment came in. It was sweet...that's it. Woah! Let's not get into character flaws here, xD. Blue that's not a character flaw of yours, it's just how you feel :lennymeh:.

Hm. I think we can be friend BIP. You don't seem that bad to me anymore. $.$

Best dub. I wish there was a compilation vid of Kuwabara saying 'URAMESHI'.​

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Nope. My inner fujo only works with hot guys. Kuro's image haunts my nightmares :lennymeh:

I wonder how things would've gone if Kouki was able to kill him, or at least permanently damage his vocal cords. Obey Me Release probably would've been a lot less effective.

Not much, I think. He didn't do much after the Kumo Castle arc except appear at the end of the rp to say that he's a frequent visitor of Eternal Night Palace. Kailai befriended him in an unwritten gaiden.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
That Catherine game looks VERY hard. Games like that make me freak. Split-second timing, ugh. I do like watching people play OSU! though :kissclosedeyes:.

Lol. Chiaki and Kuro was pretty hot.

Lucem Lucem
Yeah! When I learned just how on-break HxH has been, I'm glad they got far enough for the reboot xD. It'd be nice to see a finish but the run was enough. It ended in a perfect spot. If you dislike sugar, you are in a good place Lucem. You literally just gave yourself 10 extra years to live.

hosaki hosaki
Haha. Are you nuts or something? I read your sentence about sweets tasting coffee flavored? As for HxH, maybe it's more for people who like drama and passion? It didn't have a particularly stellar story but Nen, the atmosphere, and the MAIN cast themselves were great xD. Combined with their creative song choice and use - I was a sucker for the whole thing.

It should be Lucem is always listless ROFL. Gosh. I swear I woldn't be surprised if someone carried Lucem everywhere. And you BIP, I wasn't aware you had an offbeat taste in anime. I expected things like Gundam or Psycho Pass, Code Geass, Mob Psycho 100, from you. A little more on the action. Lo and behold you're a slice of lifer.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I would recommend neither. If Garden of Words is like that recent movie where the boy/girl switched places ---? Correction. If you like dainty, heart-string pulling stories, watch Garden of Words. Mushishi is kind of more focused on life lessons instead purely things that make you want to cry.

No, no. Shinsei takes the cake. If you're mental enough to hit the person that basically raised you (Izumi), then you can't be anymore of a deplorable person.

Izumi was his fighting instructor when he was a genin. They worked together as jonins. They fight/train all the time. If Naruto can hit Kakashi, Shinsei can hit Izumi. ^_^

I came across this once and LOVED IT.

Nope. My inner fujo only works with hot guys. Kuro's image haunts my nightmares :lennymeh:

Not much, I think. He didn't do much after the Kumo Castle arc except appear at the end of the rp to say that he's a frequent visitor of Eternal Night Palace. Kailai befriended him in an unwritten gaiden.

Izumi was his fighting instructor when he was a genin. They worked together as jonins. They fight/train all the time. If Naruto can hit Kakashi, Shinsei can hit Izumi. ^_^
Quirk. I don't think Naruto ever fought Kakashi with bloodlust. Excluding when the fox took over.

Not usually, but there are some I really like. Working!!, Hanasaku Iroha and Dragon Maid are probably the biggest standouts.

this basically
I might watch Dragon Maid some time. It looks like Nichijou T_T

Didn't know you had a negative image of me before. I'm hurt.
Haha. Come on. I liked you before. We'll just be even closer now. You're okay in my book.

Ofc there were lots of parental issues! A lot of the adults got wiped out after all. It was cool to have the youth/kids rise up and take control of the shinobi lands. They fought the Kakureyami valiantly. I couldn't be more proud watching their journey from child into a bigger role.
It's a shame that the people became divided and the Shinobi were thrown into a war against bird knights. The cycle of hatred will always continue in the ninja world.

It's hard to believe that something like that doesn't exist already. Kuwabara's voice will always stick with me.

He probably had one of the best endings in the RP. There was a lot of suffering during that war.

The actual opening is pretty great and in English, but I grew up on the late night Toonami re-broadcasts.

Lucem Lucem
His voice being so distinct and idiotic actually helps with his character - the Japanese VA just sort of does a generic delinquent voice.

Can an Edge Lord do this at high levels?

Sorry, not sorry for the double tag.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I can also see why you cropped those Mine pictures. That bun thing is strange looking.​

Yu Yu Hakusho was wonderful. My favorite anime in my younger days. Still can't find many anime nowadays that gives me the same level of entertainment as it did back then.

Quirk. I don't think Naruto ever fought Kakashi with bloodlust. Excluding when the fox took over.

Ah, yes...Shinsei's a little special. A bit of sadist. Enjoys death battles. *shrug* He can't help it. Izumi ought know his personality by now.

He probably had one of the best endings in the RP. There was a lot of suffering during that war.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't any suffering in war. The people who got the best endings we're the ones that didn't get involved. It's the reality of war u_u

It's a shame that the people became divided and the Shinobi were thrown into a war against bird knights. The cycle of hatred will always continue in the ninja world.

It's hard to believe that something like that doesn't exist already. Kuwabara's voice will always stick with me.

There you go. It will always continue until either chakra or ninja are wiped from the world. Imagine how bad ninja were for the environment? Tailed beasts when they raged too. Lol. I guess since we'll never go back to it I can reveal some things. Rudy of the eagle Empire had Eagle Transformation. The different Empires such as rat, snake, etc? The Knights that came from there would have the corresponding transformation. So the ninja would have had to fight against a plethora of animal transformations; some more dangerous than others.

I was joking lol. Guess the tone doesn't come across in text. I should have added an emoticon.
Very true. Text can be a killer of relationships. I'll just have to assume what you say is tongue in-cheek a lot of the time.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Yeah I like the funky music playing in the background. It's light and fun. The pure metal of some openings gets a little grating.

And you're kidding me? Was that the 9 lives phantasm Berserker did? That was amazing. Were the other heroes necessary in the beginning?? At high levels, I think Edge Lords can do that and it would be epic, but they'd need high PP recovery to keep using resurrection one after another.

His voice being so distinct and idiotic actually helps with his character - the Japanese VA just sort of does a generic delinquent voice.
I feel the same way about Yusuke's English VA. Even though they're still teenagers, the original voice sounds too young to me. The dub fits his brash personality.

I wasn't able to watch Toonami a lot as a kid, so I watched the entire series on YouTube with an iPod after getting Internet access. I never got tired of listening to Smile Bomb.

The people who got the best endings we're the ones that didn't get involved.
There were a lot of civilians that got dealt a pretty bad hand.

There you go. It will always continue until either chakra or ninja are wiped from the world. Imagine how bad ninja were for the environment? Tailed beasts when they raged too. Lol. I guess since we'll never go back to it I can reveal some things. Rudy of the eagle Empire had Eagle Transformation. The different Empires such as rat, snake, etc? The Knights that came from there would have the corresponding transformation. So the ninja would have had to fight against a plethora of animal transformations; some more dangerous than others.
The world was pretty peaceful until the Kakureyami decided to take revenge by starting a war with people that did nothing to them. The Tailed Beasts were also pretty calm at the time. Although, I can't really blame Jinan. He was the coolest guy.

Seeing ninjas and soldiers fight against animal hybrids would've been neat. At least the children got to escape suffering by ending the story before then.

I didn't crop anything, but my avatar...and only because the size was too big. Rather than the bun, I was more shocked to learn that Mine's hair is pink.

JinX is never going to hear the end of that, mark my words. Also, would you a Mamoru Miyano?

Yeah, Nine Lives. The reason for the front row was because Goetia will immediately wipe the front row unless they're buffed up to hell with defense/running Magi☆Mari in your party. Even so - Heracles got nerfed in FGO. His Bond CE only gives him three resurrections and he has to rely on his own personal skills for the rest.

Why not reveal everything?

If there is no voodoo chakra magic to help ninjas fly/teleport/travel faster, there will be cars, machinery that pollutes the environment, gundam wars, etc. The problem isn't ninjas. It's humanity.

JinX is never going to hear the end of that, mark my words. Also, would you a Mamoru Miyano?

Yeah, Nine Lives. The reason for the front row was because Goetia will immediately wipe the front row unless they're buffed up to hell with defense/running Magi☆Mari in your party. Even so - Heracles got nerfed in FGO. His Bond CE only gives him three resurrections and he has to rely on his own personal skills for the rest.

:b/:

Mamoru's cute...I guess? What are you getting at?

Why not reveal everything?

If there is no voodoo chakra magic to help ninjas fly/teleport/travel faster, there will be cars, machinery that pollutes the environment, gundam wars, etc. The problem isn't ninjas. It's humanity.

:b/:

Mamoru's cute...I guess? What are you getting at?

I just wanted an excuse to post the English trailers for Fate/Grand Order. He's also voicing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
HgIHHK0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back