• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Excellent. The summary is all updated. I have good things to reply to over the next few days.

BlueInPassing, this should be fun.

Well...you liked my post sooner than you usually do. And, given your dislike of Trojans, I assumed this was a bad sign.
This is good, you make me smirk Quirk. I was already reading from Death's Corner when your post came up. So I added it in while I was there. Whether she chose something good, I dunno. Ask Lucem or Gas. They probably know more than I do.

This is good, you make me smirk Quirk. I was already reading from Death's Corner when your post came up. So I added it in while I was there. Whether she chose something good, I dunno. Ask Lucem or Gas. They probably know more than I do.

lol.I doubt that^^

But okay...keep your secrets. I enjoy surprises anyway~

Last edited:
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lucem Lucem

While Mya's death was convenient timing and Edge La did want her brought back, it's entirely possible that Death is actually about bringing back Janet Dong. Edge La was aware of her death beforehand. And since Pig Barn might be going after Gimbal, it might be helpful to have a respawned Janet testify on Gimbal's behalf lest the IWA cut off his internet privleges.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

UNiB, where I got Maxwell's faceclaim from, was created by the same guys who did Melty Blood (Tsukihime Fighting Game). Thus, Sion from that series shows up with a remixed version of that game's opening as her theme.​

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
While Mya's death was convenient timing and Edge La did want her brought back, it's entirely possible that Death is actually about bringing back Janet Dong. Edge La was aware of her death beforehand. And since Pig Barn might be going after Gimbal, it might be helpful to have a respawned Janet testify on Gimbal's behalf lest the IWA cut off his internet privleges.

UNiB, where I got Maxwell's faceclaim from, was created by the same guys who did Melty Blood (Tsukihime Fighting Game). Thus, Sion from that series shows up with a remixed version of that game's opening as her theme.​

lol. That's a lot of assumptions there. Good detectives shouldn't be too hasty to jump to conclusions u_u

lol. That's a lot of assumptions there. Good detectives shouldn't be too hasty to jump to conclusions u_u

Mya's still the most likely candidate since Janet honestly seems like a throw-away NPC who won't show up in Part 2 for anything important. I really hope I get the chance to corner JinX in this quest though. Sooner or later, Joker is going to approach her,

Mya's still the most likely candidate since Janet honestly seems like a throw-away NPC who won't show up in Part 2 for anything important. I really hope I get the chance to corner JinX in this quest though. Sooner or later, Joker is going to approach her,

Besides knowledge about Gimbal's accidental murder, JinX doesn't really have anything to hide. Her trial is public knowledge...for anyone interested in that sort of stuff <.<

I don't think Edge La would've been able to predict Mya's death...though bringing her back to life would probably earn us lots of bonus points...:closedeyessmile:

Besides knowledge about Gimbal's accidental murder, JinX doesn't really have anything to hide. Her trial is public knowledge...for anyone interested in that sort of stuff <.<

I don't think Edge La would've been able to predict Mya's death...though bringing her back to life would probably earn us lots of bonus points...:closedeyessmile:

Based on the wording from Edge La, it's probably Black Hat we're after. She's probably some sort of weirdo Codebreaker who stays within Death's Corner for one reason or another. Either way, I'm just glad we're actually using the 'afterlife' location. It was really odd that White had that one location listed in Naruto Rebirth despite never ever using it. Apprehending Mya once we respawn should allow us to needle Edge La for a bigger reward.

It'd be too easy to just google up JinX's trial like that - it's more fun to slowly extract that information from her while she's holding back tears and redder than a tomato. Maybe breathing heavily as well. I think it'd be lovely to see JinX, a femme fatale, get played hard in a sort of role reversal.
Utter Depravity.png

Based on the wording from Edge La, it's probably Black Hat we're after. She's probably some sort of weirdo Codebreaker who stays within Death's Corner for one reason or another. Either way, I'm just glad we're actually using the 'afterlife' location. It was really odd that White had that one location listed in Naruto Rebirth despite never ever using it. Apprehending Mya once we respawn should allow us to needle Edge La for a bigger reward.

It'd be too easy to just google up JinX's trial like that - it's more fun to slowly extract that information from her while she's holding back tears and redder than a tomato. Maybe breathing heavily as well. I think it'd be lovely to see JinX, a femme fatale, get played hard in a sort of role reversal.

Possibly. The more I think about it, the more it seems likely that Death's Corner is the area Edge La is trying to conquer. Though, I've stopped trying to guess White's intentions after Mya <.<

lol. You'll have to try pretty hard to get that fantasy played out. JinX isn't the type...

No.

Wait.

She cried fake tears for McMurdo, so I don't think she'd have a hard time doing it for Joker. :P

White Masquerade White Masquerade This is turning into a dystopia with the "bloodshed as entertainment/sport" element introduced into the plot by Gay Lord. My expectations for a large government conspiracy have risen.
This is what happens when humans try to play God and create a world of their own.

Since Edge La's goal is to benefit from recruiting the target, I'm guessing that Black Hat is the person the group is supposed to find. Her name is a pretty big indicator that she's a CodeBreaker, and probably one without good intentions. Since she's hanging around Death's Corner, it connects with Edge's claim that recruiting her would give the guild an advantage on all floors. The location is linked to all towns that the dead come from.

Either that, or it's something to do with the hidden figure in the mist. If so, I'm guessing that the thing making noise is "Death", who might be responsible for guiding dead characters back home. I've been picturing the Reaper from Persona.

I looked at the choices for Black Hat again and the first one seems somewhat out of place from the rest. Wonder what would have happened if anyone chose it? Too bad I might never be able to know.

My internet is down atm and the phone internet I've been using to get on is about to run out so I won't be posting until I get a new modem. It was supposed to come today, but the courier went to the wrong house or something ;~; Earliest will be tomorrow if the moon gods smile, or two days after if they frown.

My internet is down atm and the phone internet I've been using to get on is about to run out so I won't be posting until I get a new modem. It was supposed to come today, but the courier went to the wrong house or something ;~; Earliest will be tomorrow if the moon gods smile, or two days after if they frown.

I looked at the choices for Black Hat again and the first one seems somewhat out of place from the rest. Wonder what would have happened if anyone chose it? Too bad I might never be able to know.

Elijah still might...since Luce claims Elijah's answer hits all the options. And I wouldn't know if Umbra might want to inject a little humor to lighten the mood.

1) Humor can cover everything from an outrageous lie to a half-baked truth. (Essentially it's the lie/smart alec option)
2) The truth is just the truth. There is only one truth.
3) To avoid answering and gather information is the cautious route.

I believe White is just covering all possible answers.

I think Black Hat is one of Trouble's seven souls. Like you can't kill Trouble until you destroy her other 6 digital "selves". RED is one she always keeps around her. Black Hat is the 3rd and goodness knows where she's hid the rest.

Understood. Don't worry about it, a break is fine. We've had a lot of posts these past 2 weeks alone. It won't be horrible to wait. I hope the moon gods smile on you my friend.

Elijah still might...since Luce claims Elijah's answer hits all the options. And I wouldn't know if Umbra might want to inject a little humor to lighten the mood.

1) Humor can cover everything from an outrageous lie to a half-baked truth. (Essentially it's the lie/smart alec option)
2) The truth is just the truth. There is only one truth.
3) To avoid answering and gather information is the cautious route.

I believe White is just covering all possible answers.
This seems very likely. I like that thinking with this one here.

Possibly. The more I think about it, the more it seems likely that Death's Corner is the area Edge La is trying to conquer. Though, I've stopped trying to guess White's intentions after Mya <.<

lol. You'll have to try pretty hard to get that fantasy played out. JinX isn't the type...

No.

Wait.

She cried fake tears for McMurdo, so I don't think she'd have a hard time doing it for Joker. :P

Implying that I won't pull the same trick again and kill Joker once he's actually in a relationship with JinX to generate real tears.

Also, a little anime make-up goes a long way.
ByR3aK3.png

Please. This is the Matrix, not Harry Potter.

Last edited:
Humor can cover everything from an outrageous lie to a half-baked truth. (Essentially it's the lie/smart alec option)
But I can't help thinking, why didn't White just put lie? What if my character wants to give a serious lie that sounds somewhat legitimate? (Might be because it would derail the quest line) And why something funny? Any joke would seem out of place in such a horror movie-esque moment. Makes me wonder, so I'll wait to see Royal and Umbra's responses.

EDIT: Also, Joker and Axis should get together and form a club for their smiling skills. A++, guaranteed to make you scream.

Last edited:
But I can't help thinking, why didn't White just put lie? What if my character wants to give a serious lie that sounds somewhat legitimate? (Might be because it would derail the quest line) And why something funny? Any joke would seem out of place in such a horror movie-esque moment. Makes me wonder, so I'll wait to see Royal and Umbra's responses.

EDIT: Also, Joker and Axis should get together and form a club for their smiling skills. A++, guaranteed to make you scream.
It irks me too if we're being honest here =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back