• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning, all. How are y'all doing today?
Excellent, Refaulted. No postings from me today so I am super chipper and will eventually start reading posts. Like BlueInPassing's. It's always fun to read about Rhyme squirming.

Edit:

And this person under me is simply out of control.

Good morning, all. How are y'all doing today?

Very well.

giphy.gif

White said I'm her favorite and Clari said I'm charming <3

As long as you don't crush my dreams like you did with Akane. I'm still mad at you. She never hugged Shirokko like she meant it ONCE.
I never meant to crush your dreams, you know. Akane never gave Shirokko a full-blown, heart-warming embrace? :/: I thought she had when they parted ways during the Konoha battle, but I'm not sure... maybe I was saving it for their gut-wrenching reunion in the afterstory. Either way, I'll see what I can do to make it up to you this time around. ;)

As for Quirk... I don't quite know what you're talking about ^.-

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
What- me, nice?! I think you're confusing me with someone else, friend. I merely speak the truth is all.

Refaulted Refaulted
Hello, my honorary Canadian comrade ^_^. I'm tired, but well, thanks- just got in last night after a long trip, so good to be home. How about you- holding up alright?

Azure Sky Azure Sky
FYI I'm going to hold off on posting for Cobolt until Axis finally gets his say in. Is that alright with you?

I never meant to crush your dreams, you know. Akane never gave Shirokko a full-blown, heart-warming embrace? :/: I thought she had when they parted ways during the Konoha battle, but I'm not sure... maybe I was saving it for their gut-wrenching reunion in the afterstory. Either way, I'll see what I can do to make it up to you this time around. ;)

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
What- me, nice?! I think you're confusing me with someone else, friend. I merely speak the truth is all.

Refaulted Refaulted
Hello, my honorary Canadian comrade ^_^. I'm tired, but well, thanks- just got in last night after a long trip, so good to be home. How about you- holding up alright?

Azure Sky Azure Sky
FYI I'm going to hold off on posting for Cobolt until Axis finally gets his say in. Is that alright with you?

Sure, sure. We'll see Clarinetti. I have pretty high pay-me-back standards. I won't hold my breath :lennymeh:

Sure, sure. We'll see Clarinetti. I have pretty high pay-me-back standards. I won't hold my breath :lennymeh:
Your lack of faith wounds me. I am if nothing else a person of my word, dearest White. Until I have proven otherwise, you have every right to be skeptical, but I shall regain your trust and goodwill in this matter, this I promise you from the bottom of my cold, shrivelled up heart.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Now who's being too kind? ;)
I always thought myself a bit of a Ravenclaw, but it's been a while since I've done a quiz, so who knows.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Refaulted Refaulted

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Sure. I will post tomorrow.

Excellent, Refaulted. No postings from me today so I am super chipper and will eventually start reading posts. Like BlueInPassing's. It's always fun to read about Rhyme squirming.

Edit:

And this person under me is simply out of control.
So a semi-relaxing day, then? Aside from all of us here pestering you. :kissclosedeyes:

Very well.

giphy.gif

White said I'm her favorite and Clari said I'm charming <3
I saw. Really enjoying the love you're being given, then?

Refaulted Refaulted
Welcome home. :closed eyes open smile:
I pulled a nearly all-nighter before I passed out at my desk. Other than being a tad tired as well, I am feeling pretty good.

White Masquerade White Masquerade This is turning into a dystopia with the "bloodshed as entertainment/sport" element introduced into the plot by Gay Lord. My expectations for a large government conspiracy have risen.

Why is everyone a tsundere today?
bf85aa2abe88d50402806bd661074933.jpg
Don't worry she deserved it.
What did she do to deserve it? I mean, I know Mya wasn't as innocent as first portrayed, but to kill a defenceless tyke? Then again, I haven't kept up with that mission, so maybe it's warranted.

Welcome home. :closed eyes open smile:
I pulled a nearly all-nighter before I passed out at my desk. Other than being a tad tired as well, I am feeling pretty good.
Thanks, it's good to be back ^_^. The near all nighter does not sound pleasant however >.< Hopefully you won't have to repeat that tonight though.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Mm, gotcha. Looking forward to seeing it when it comes out ^.^ Don't feel rushed or anything though if you got things to do.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Maybe it would be better not to ask... but why are you set on bullying JinX, besides getting her to make that flushed face? Is Joker one of those guys who teases the girls he likes? :P

bf85aa2abe88d50402806bd661074933.jpg

What did she do to deserve it? I mean, I know Mya wasn't as innocent as first portrayed, but to kill a defenceless tyke? Then again, I haven't kept up with that mission, so maybe it's warranted.

Thanks, it's good to be back ^_^. The near all nighter does not sound pleasant however >.< Hopefully you won't have to repeat that tonight though.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Mm, gotcha. Looking forward to seeing it when it comes out ^.^ Don't feel rushed or anything though if you got things to do.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Maybe it would be better not to ask... but why are you set on bullying JinX, besides getting her to make that flushed face? Is Joker one of those guys who teases the girls he likes? :P
She's a serial killer, so she's not exactly defenseless.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Pop that stat point into Maxwell's Prowess so that he can tank Gay Lord's rolls.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
You're slowly warming up to the idea of getting bullied relentlessly. Excellent.
Done. I want to see if it and Katsura can pull out a win. It's a good match-up for me. They're hitting just above their weight.

White Masquerade White Masquerade This is turning into a dystopia with the "bloodshed as entertainment/sport" element introduced into the plot by Gay Lord. My expectations for a large government conspiracy have risen.
=P BlueInPassing you are insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back