• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm on a quick track to not trusting any of the NPCs. Forget the shady Joker, these characters are insidious. You would think the 14 year old girl would be safe! ;; But I guess this is White. I shouldn't have been surprised.

And I question Edge La's mothering skills if she only found out that Mya has a Tinder profile after she met in person with a forty something year old O_o
And she seems fine with the fact that she has Tinder. Does Edge La expect there to be guys Mya's age on the app? Does she not monitor her Internet/phone usage? She monitors the rest of us but not her surrogate daughter? I'm outraged!

Seriously though. I thought of compensated dating when I read this scene, but that doesn't seem to be it :/ She could just as easily get a meal if she'd asked any of the other Codebreakers. My guess is that she gets pleasure from humiliating creepy old guys, or something like that. But are they really creepy old guys if they thought she was of legal age? Interested in knowing more on her reasoning.

I'm on a quick track to not trusting any of the NPCs. Forget the shady Joker, these characters are insidious. You would think the 14 year old girl would be safe! ;; But I guess this is White. I shouldn't have been surprised.

And I question Edge La's mothering skills if she only found out that Mya has a Tinder profile after she met in person with a forty something year old O_o
And she seems fine with the fact that she has Tinder. Does Edge La expect there to be guys Mya's age on the app? Does she not monitor her Internet/phone usage? She monitors the rest of us but not her surrogate daughter? I'm outraged!

Seriously though. I thought of compensated dating when I read this scene, but that doesn't seem to be it :/ She could just as easily get a meal if she'd asked any of the other Codebreakers. My guess is that she gets pleasure from humiliating creepy old guys, or something like that. But are they really creepy old guys if they thought she was of legal age? Interested in knowing more on her reasoning.

Haha. Shady Joker's parked outside of City Hall^^

All of the npcs do seem to have more to them than first meets the eye. I won't say anything about Edge La's mothering skills, but, regarding Mya, the girl seems to be in her teenage rebellion stage. My guess is that she has something to prove to Edge La--I'm a Codebreaker too, and all that. She seems to be looking for dangerous men on Tinder....which might suggest that she's looking for some villains to apprehend. Though, this might merely be positive thinking on my part =/

If Mya turns out to be a fake, with a villainous plot, then I concede the title of best Trojan to her.

IG42 IG42
Perfection (passive) = Insta-kill.

Though she would've died anyway from the sheer damage...

You'll probably have to wait for her to respawn before repeating everything you've already told her :coolshades:

Last edited:
Haha. Shady Joker's parked outside of City Hall^^

All of the npcs do seem to have more to them than first meets the eye. I won't say anything about Edge La's mothering skills, but, regarding Mya, the girl seems to be in her teenage rebellion stage. My guess is that she has something to prove to Edge La--I'm a Codebreaker too, and all that. She seems to be looking for dangerous men on Tinder....which might suggest that she's looking for some villains to apprehend. Though, this might merely be positive thinking on my part =/

If Mya turns out to be a fake, with a villainous plot, then I concede the title of best Trojan to her.

If she was a Trojan - she doesn't have a class listed but she is at level 3. From that, I suppose we can surmise that she's just a normal user (reeeeeeee). It's probably closer to the former - though it's more than possible that she simply doesn't have Codebreaker status and that Edge La keeps her around as a cute maid. If she really was villainous, her internal monologue with the journals should have reflected her true nature.

That being said, the loli is second worst girl because she's a huge fucking liar. 0/10 would not quest for again. I'm also in favor of watching it play out first to confirm my suspicions, but it's all up to The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit .
takami chika gets another zero.jpg

Lucem Lucem
Don't even try it. I'd feel much safer with Side 1 than the weirdos in side 2. Do you want a straightforward, gruff warrior protecting you, or some mystical magician you have no idea where they get their powers from? Or if they're even interested in protecting you?

hosaki hosaki
Yeah, The Loading is exactly what that Google says. They described as literally a battery for their team. :lennyslash:. Tch. -1 point Hufflepuff. Do you even understand how cool saying you're a Loading is? How amazing storing and releasing energy is? How many epic situations you can write with that? You, BIP, are talking bad about the Super Saiyan class.

As for everything else, I say wait until the end of the RP. Everything about what I'm saying looks blurry right now, but with time, it's going to become apparent if when we compare where everybody is at the end.

And for Mage class, xD. I told you the Satellizer was the mage class :lennymeh:. The Loading is like a Ki-Warrior or technique-focused martial artist.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
OS Phantom buff in patch 3.554.

I thought Virtual Wagnaria was something suspect, lol.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. The connections don't mean anything. You will forever be my friend-nemesis. Even if we're not quite at that level anymore. Claire still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth as does Chiaki, but we're past that. That lava is buried under a good amount of dirt. ^_^.

It's good you can't decide what to do for your route. That's what I like to hear. I like hearing there are too many options. It may get more cluster-fudged too since I'm already considering/planing new additions. A Fashionista and XXXXX are two other classes I'm thinking about among other things. Though you are correct. Skills will become more important as we go on.

On Mya. What did you expect? I believe you have a warped view of best girls and best boys xD. First you don't think Chiaki is best boy and now you ask if JinX is a possible worst girl? Lol. Quirk you make me laugh so much sometimes.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Lol. That video. Bandit :kissclosedeyes:. I can't speak for Lahz, but I personally like Katsura.

giphy.gif

Yeah that's right. She monitors people who she's paying that she barely knows :lenny:.
I was thinking of replying tomorrow. But if you wanna reply first then go ahead.

It's cool. I was only going to have you two start inside the building to finally move the quest ahead.

IG42 IG42
Damn. What? You see that activation? Perfection on the first try. DA's are serious. Crazy. I'm really going to enjoy seeing these skills in action and each class come into their own. That's nuts.

I have a question. Are kiritos physical items, or intangible meta-physical currency like most games.

They can be either. But everything in the world is digital so...there's nothing really physical. Though 1 Kirito = 10$ if you weren't aware.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
What's reeeeeeeeeeee? You link the cutest pictures <3

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Lol What does Hufflepuff have anything to do with this? Also, the Satellizer = Mage thing came way too late. You only said that when One Eyed Bandit chose Satellizer for K. Anyway, what is a mage-like class doing on Side 1 and martial artist-like class doing on Side 2??? Play-style wise, they hardly fit. But I'll agree to wait until end game :D

---

My issue with the "proving herself" theory is that there are more logical and obvious ways of doing so than throwing coffee in the face of some stranger she found on Tinder, such as going on noncombat quests or tagging along with Codebreakers. You don't have to have OP beam shooting powers to be useful. I also keep going back to the part when she lights up upon getting the text, so she was looking forward to the "date" for some reason or another.

IG42 IG42
Damn. What? You see that activation? Perfection on the first try. DA's are serious. Crazy. I'm really going to enjoy seeing these skills in action and each class come into their own. That's nuts.
Yeah accidentally beat a housewife to death with a stick....ADMIN PUT THAT HAMMER DOWN...AWAY I MEAN AWAY!

Lol What does Hufflepuff have anything to do with this? Also, the Satellizer = Mage thing came way too late. You only said that when One Eyed Bandit chose Satellizer for K. Anyway, what is a mage-like class doing on Side 1 and martial artist-like class doing on Side 2??? Play-style wise, they hardly fit. But I'll agree to wait until end game :D

---

My issue with the "proving herself" theory is that there are more logical and obvious ways of doing so than throwing coffee in the face of some stranger she found on Tinder, such as going on noncombat quests or tagging along with Codebreakers. You don't have to have OP beam shooting powers to be useful. I also keep going back to the part when she lights up upon getting the text, so she was looking forward to the "date" for some reason or another.
*sticks fingers in ears*

Lalalalala you're wrong on everything BlueInPassing. You're always wrong, I'm always right. You're never going to figure out anything I'm doing~

tumblr_nz9hvx310O1u17v9ro1_400.gif

Yeah accidentally beat a housewife to death with a stick....ADMIN PUT THAT HAMMER DOWN...AWAY I MEAN AWAY!
Tsk. Wish I could throttle you.

Refaulted Refaulted
Omfg. I am so awed by being able to write with you guys, lol. Refaulted - Stein is my guy. My pick for best boy. Almost enough info to start planning the poll. He is going to be my choice if nothing crazy happens between now and then. He sure is giving Cobolt a run for the money.

I think I'll take the hammer instead.
Alright. Remember you said this =)

I still think our levels are similar. Not quite on par with Luce, Gas, Clari, etc yet. I hope the bitterness goes away soon. Chiaki may have broken your heart, but Claire's my sweet dere dere. Nothing bitter about her.

A fashionista class sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing it's skills.

Both JinX and Chiaki lie with a straight face. Chiaki feels much more guilty about it than JinX does, but the fact that he's not a pure, honest character doesn't change. The definition of best boy and best girl seem different for everyone. I like my child. But I wouldn't date him. Regarding Mya...I have no idea what to think.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I imagine a Trojan might try and find a way to hide their class. Or perhaps White is using Mya to introduce the Fashionista class.

hosaki hosaki
Teenagers don't always do what's logical and obvious. Perhaps she was looking forward to her 'date' being a 'masculine', large brute of a thug/villain.

I still think our levels are similar. Not quite on par with Luce, Gas, Clari, etc yet. I hope the bitterness goes away soon. Chiaki may have broken your heart, but Claire's my sweet dere dere. Nothing bitter about her.

A fashionista class sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing it's skills.

Both JinX and Chiaki lie with a straight face. Chiaki feels much more guilty about it than JinX does, but the fact that he's not a pure, honest character doesn't change. The definition of best boy and best girl seem different for everyone. I like my child. But I wouldn't date him. Regarding Mya...I have no idea what to think.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I imagine a Trojan might try and find a way to hide their class. Or perhaps White is using Mya to introduce the Fashionista class.

hosaki hosaki
Teenagers don't always do what's logical and obvious. Perhaps she was looking forward to her 'date' being a 'masculine', large brute of a thug/villain.

Nope. I'm never going to forget what your characters have done to me and mine. But I can see about forgiving. As I said before, I get very competitive around you. Against my will sometimes :angels:.

Don't even try it. I'd feel much safer with Side 1 than the weirdos in side 2. Do you want a straightforward, gruff warrior protecting you, or some mystical magician you have no idea where they get their powers from? Or if they're even interested in protecting you?
It depends on the quest. Magic might be more useful than melee attacks. Straightforward personalities can also cause just as many problems as mysterious ones. Maybe even more.

They bumped Persona 5's graphics for the Switch port.
1493488147452.jpg
It's almost like they're real. I can't wait to see what the Personas look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back