• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Irony is that there's a class literally called "Edge Lord"

Edge Lord is definitely the edgiest.

OS Phantom buff when?

Lucem Lucem
They're basically the only class capable of multiclassing to some extent. Buy up some OS Phantom abilities to become a Kamen Rider though.

I've considered going the Cyberman route...but I also like Fortune Reversal's ability to troll. Multiclassing is wonderful, but it opens too many possible builds. Can't decide what I want to do =/

They're basically the only class capable of multiclassing to some extent. Buy up some OS Phantom abilities to become a Kamen Rider though.
That's the plan. I wonder if there's a way to pull off Kamen Rider Double in this RP.

I agree. The straightforward ones can also be quite troublesome at times. They tend to have a hard time changing direction and adapting to the circumstances. It's either do or die for them...which could cause a bit of difficulty down the line if they aren't willing to compromise in certain situations.

With the exception of Internet Explorer, Side 1 seems to contain most of the powerhouse attackers.
It depends on how the players use those traits. A straightforward person could easily be troublesome or helpful, depending on how they're portrayed. The same goes for Side 2 classes.

Depending on their luck with dice, I think anyone has the potential to be a powerhouse, regardless of class. Although, Side 1 definitely has the advantage.

That's the plan. I wonder if there's a way to pull off Kamen Rider Double in this RP.

It depends on how the players use those traits. A straightforward person could easily be troublesome or helpful, depending on how they're portrayed. The same goes for Side 2 classes.

Depending on their luck with dice, I think anyone has the potential to be a powerhouse, regardless of class. Although, Side 1 definitely has the advantage.

Agreed. Though AGI decreases seems to decrease influence of luck in pvp. I think once we hit endgame, luck will become less of a factor. It'll be more about the skills.

I still have faith in a Re: Order adaptation for Working!!

I think her buying lingerie was a pretty good sign that she wasn't as innocent as we thought.

She'd seemed so shy about it though...

Lucem Lucem

>Ever trusting lolis
View attachment 305504
It's like you want to get kidnapped by a gang of those little devils.​

I see you don't like kids.

She'd seemed so shy about it though...

I see you don't like kids.

Kids are fine and dandy when they're not overtly stated to be sweet and innocent like Mya was. In hindsight, it should have been more obvious because of White's use of language. I still think Lahz is worst girl, but Mya clocks in at a second for some enjo kosei.

Kids are fine and dandy when they're not overtly stated to be sweet and innocent like Mya was. In hindsight, it should have been more obvious because of White's use of language. I still think Lahz is worst girl, but Mya clocks in at a second for some enjo kosei.

You don't think JinX is a candidate for worst girl?

You don't think JinX is a candidate for worst girl?

Otome Protagonist can't be worst girl by virtue of being the viewpoint character. It's really hard to resist the urge to jab her sides with red hot pokers and torture her until she reveals the truth and stops lying ~ ❤.

Lucem Lucem
OS Phantoms have some pretty useful advantages if they're partnered up with something in the bestiary that's as sapient as a human - note that I'm still getting tagged in that post despite Joker moving on to Death.

That only made me more suspicious

You're too paranoid.

Though in this case you were right....

Otome Protagonist can't be worst girl by virtue of being the viewpoint character. It's really hard to resist the urge to jab her sides with red hot pokers and torture her until she reveals the truth and stops lying ~ ❤.

The sadist in you is strong.

JinX isn't hiding much. She already told Royal and Rhyme she is a Trojan. What more do you need to know?

Punishing a cute girl with the full extent of the law is euphoric.

I'm still waiting for the chance to start screaming incoherently as soon as Joker meets her.

*sighs mournfully* I give up.

What reason could Joker possibly have for screaming incoherently?

Think you'll like my post. I've got Kesi in the perfect set up to just sort of wait til everyone else arrives, and her 'always taking extra special care to be nice and polite' attitude just really shines through in this latest post.
Excellent. This will be good then. I skim, but will do a deep read later today.

Refaulted Refaulted
:angelD: DORKENSTEIN! I couldn't have thought up a better name :bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:

@Azure Sky
Will the hottie Axis be replying or...you want me to handle that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back