• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So. You’re Alone Now :)

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
Hi! I’m Grace! I am really interested in a line from a movie that I think makes a wonderful writing prompt. I was watching the movie Sahara, if you’ve seen it maybe you will remember.

The Scene: There is a scene where the main villain has separated a woman (Ava) from two guys (Dirk and Al) who she was traveling with and had adventures before this scene with. The villain has her alone in his big warehouse out in the middle of a dessert. He is on the phone with another lower key villain and tells the guy that the woman is dead and the men are on their way to be killed. However, the woman is sitting right next to him as he hangs up the phone. The villain asks the woman if anyone knows she’s there (meaning in all of Africa not there specifically), she lies and tries to say that the government, police and many other people know. He sees through her and says “Good. So no one knows you’re here.”

The idea: I’d love to play off of this idea. I want come up with a story of how the person who has been trapped got there and then go from there. I would prefer to have a true villain that is evil to their core. I want to discover a reason why that victim specifically is there/what the villain wants from their captive. I like angst, pain, turmoil and want to explore how all of the relationships explode. I also like romance, so I figure we can have someone who is indeed looking for our trapped person who is their romantic interest or perhaps one of the villains security guards start to get feels.

The Details: I am good with the victim being male or female! Whoever plays the villain will need to double as the villain and the romantic interest/rescuer. If you want to play the villain than I would be absolutely enthralled! However, if you’d prefer to main as the person who has been captured than I will be happy to be a female villain! We can set this in many different eras! Medieval, present or completely fictional! I am good with this plot being MxF, MxM, FxF for the romantic piece :)

About me :)
I'm an adult and would prefer to rp with adults :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally match my partners but I prefer at least one decent 4-7 sentence paragraph at minimum! I can match whatever my partner gives usually! :) I will only be doing here in the pms! If there are any other questions hit me up! I’m excited to hear from you :) shoot me a pm if you are interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back