Other So... where you from?

Born in Kansas and I lived there for most of my life, and then my family randomly decided to pack up and move to Oregon since the weather was so much nicer. Took a few years to finally get settled but almost a year ago I finally found my hopefully forever home, probably the 7th house I've lived in...Though I've probably moved more than that, I just don't remember.

Anyway, so now I'm an Oregonian and this state is awesome! Well...The weather and scenery is, at least.
tongue.png

Born in Gabon, land of sun and sea and luscious food and atrocious political corrup--
I was saying. Born in Gabon, moved to the US, moved back to Gabon, bound to move somewhere again soon because no-one in my family can just stay. still. (also, college).

Yee Yee Military Brat, I've lived just about everywhere(not really but I've moved around a lot) Virginia, N.Dakota, Florida, Wisconsin, Oregon.

I would say im from Narnia but i would sadly be lying so i guess im from Texas near houston

aww I've always wanted to live in the dreary place of rain, but alas I hail from Texas, the place of hell and high water lol.

Born in California(Worst State in the US of A.), then moved to Tennessee when I was 10 and lived there for almost 7 years(I loved it there and miss it) and now living in Oregon(State is ready to explode at this point.) Been in Oregon for almost a year. IT is better than Cali but shittier than Tennessee

Born in Japan, raised and live in a small ass town that's not on the map in north Carolina

I am from the East Coast of the United States of America.

I am helping raise my post count to surpass 10 posts, so that I may access the full site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back