Other So... where you from?

Quiet little town of Peterhead, fishing port of Scotland. Currently attending college in Grand Junction, Colorado, for a double major in history(my specialty being bladed weapons), and literature.

I don't like America any bit more than I used to.

Turkey, the best nation-state among the countries in the shithole known as Middle-East.

Vancouver, Canada.

Also before you say, “Oh my god... you live in literally the most boring city in North America,” no. You are just plain wrong. There are lots to do in Vancouver.

Vancouver, Canada.

Also before you say, “Oh my god... you live in literally the most boring city in North America,” no. You are just plain wrong. There are lots to do in Vancouver.

I can assure you small towns in Northern sk are much more boring than Vancouver, but still, fucking gastown

Born in Seattle, Washington. Moved to southern Maryland when I was 1. Been there ever since. I live less than 30 minutes from Washington D.C., so I normally say that I live in D.C.

Southern Italy, and no, before you ask, I don't know jack about making pizza, 'cept the fact they are delicious and involve flour, tomatoes and centrifugal force.

Iam from Northern part of Russia. Very cold. I don't drink alcohol everyday. Don't go there.

Philippines, born and raised. Though some people think I have other asian blood mixed because apparently I look a bit chinese/japanese (?)

Born in northern california, lived there until I was 4 (BEST STATE BTW), moved to France, more specifically Paris, lotsa cigarette smoke and hobo piss and loud American tourists everywhere (why do they dress so colorfully???), it's lovely here. My accent is a shitfest at this point though.

Born and raised in Virginia. Moved to and lived in New York for about 2 years and now reside in California

Users who are viewing this thread

Back