Other So... where you from?

The hell on earth known as the babylon. But don't worry it won't be here much longer

Casually burning to death in the Desert state once known as California.

I did live in Idaho for a year, though. Real cold place... I miss it.

While some people here are talking about the scorching weather that they are all being faced with. I COME FROM ENGLAND. It rains, it doesn't stop. And when it occasionally does, it lasts for a good fifteen minutes before a cloud comes and blocks the sun. FEEL SORRY FOR ME.

While some people here are talking about the scorching weather that they are all being faced with. I COME FROM ENGLAND. It rains, it doesn't stop. And when it occasionally does, it lasts for a good fifteen minutes before a cloud comes and blocks the sun. FEEL SORRY FOR ME.

SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIVES IN ENGLAND!!! :)

Hardly anyone on this site is English!!!! :(

Born in Denmark, never left my city but moved out of my parents place.

I have only ever met one person in the English rp community from Denmark and she was a native American. A lot of Danish roleplayers are hesitant to join this community because they're afraid that their English isn't "good enough'" but honestly?? I have seen incoherent English from native speaking roleplayers...

I'm from and in France right now. I guess there's not much people from France around here ^^
They're most likely on French rp sites but I'm here trying to better my english ^^

Born in México but have lived in the United States for some time now. I often get mistaken for being white though not as often as my brother and father who both have fair skin and blond hair. It sucks being güero sometimes but it's always funny hearing someone say "YOU'RE MEXICAN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IRISH/GERMAN?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back