Other So what's YOUR sign?

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Capricorn represent, bby!! Too bad the colors are actual turd.

Also up for discussion - moon signs and rising signs.

Aries here. Although I feel as though the general description of the Zodiac sign does not represent me well. In fact I feel as though sometimes I'm a combination between Aries and Pisces.

What are moon signs and rising signs?

So your main sign is your sun sign, which is what part of the sky the sun was in when you were born. Your moon sign is where the moon was in the sky, and the rising sign is apparently what star sign was coming up over the horizon as you popped out. I used this page to calculate my stuff: Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

There's like, a billion details I don't understand and frankly I got into it because I'm Homestuck trash.

Dang that is a lot of information that is given.

So,
Sun sign: Aries
Moon sign: Virgo
Rising sign: Sagittarius

Doing a quick glance through of the descriptions, overall the general descriptions are mostly spot on. There are a few details that don't seem to correlate with me currently, although who's to say it won't in a few years?

Oh! I'm an Aquarius sun Sagittarius moon! I just discovered my moon sign recently, and it has explained a lot of things about me that I didn't really feel were represented by my moon sign ^^ I've always felt like I should have been a Pisces, and since I was born 4 weeks premature, I've always just blamed that-- But now that I know my moon sign, things make more sense ^^

squee! i love learning about astrology and all!
hi weyle!
on that note, i’m a gemini sun, pisces moon, and sagittarius ascendant!

Capricorn all the way!Lovin the sea goat vibes too haha
BRUH ROLE PLAY AS YOUR SIGN. BOOM BEST SQUAD EVER

Novice astrologer's heavy breathing

Cancer here! Cancer sun, Pisces moon... >3>
Annoys the heck out of me how emotional I can get over stupid stuff.

Don't know my Ascendant though. Of course, out of all the people I want to interpret charts for, I'm the only one who doesn't have an exact birth time :[

Lol my Sun is Virgo and apparently my moon is Scorpio? I have no idea what Ascendant in Leo means, but i love lions so I’ll take it, lol

I’m not much into astrology or believe in it deeply, but it’s interesting in how accurate the description of me is ?

i don't understand the whole moon and sun thing

but based on my date of birth, i am a scorpio. okey dokey, cool.

so, your sun sign represents your personality sort of to speak, in general, while your moon represents your inner emotions rather than outwards. and lastly, your ascendant sign represents how others sees you and the impressions you leave on them!

owo I didn't see this earlier. I'm a Pisces sun baby and an Aries moon baby. No idea what my ascended sign is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back