Experiences So something unexpected happened related to RP. (UPDATE)

The Random Fox

Roleplay Availability
It was too good to be true. The person who contacted me ended up being pure evil. They added their friend who rudely and shockingly went on a stalking spree to get my internet history because they didn't know me or bothered to ask for my permission and both of them just kicked me out of their server and blocked me without so much as letting me tell them anything. Part of me thinks that they were just born troublemakers and just didn't like an opinion of mine. But I'm quite shaken up that somebody would pretty much dox me like that. Figures, they were a part of that highly venomous and toxic fandom Discord server after all.

Last edited:
I'm glad you found a partner for your RP craving. That's definitely something to get excited about. :)
Hope y'all have fun writing together

Wait they went through your history on Gaia?

Honestly seems about right. I met decent people on that site but most of the user base were toxic as hell.

They would stalk you through multiple threads for petty reasons. It’s why I like this site better, you can at least make your profile private so no one can search for shit. Well not easily anyway.

Edit: It was too good to be true. The person who contacted me ended up being pure evil. They added their friend who rudely and shockingly went on a stalking spree to get my internet history because they didn't know me or bothered to ask for my permission and both of them just kicked me out of their server and blocked me without so much as letting me tell them anything. Part of me thinks that they were just born troublemakers and just didn't like an opinion of mine. But I'm quite shaken up that somebody would pretty much dox me like that. Figures, they were a part of that highly venomous and toxic fandom Discord server after all.
Honestly though... you're better off without having people like that to deal with. they did you a favor by kicking you. If they are dead set on snooping and checking your every move, you don't want anything to do with that shit.

You are so right. I just hope I can find other fans. I might even make my own Fandom Roleplaying and Chat server.
I have the hardest time finding any interesting groups on Discord. I don't know any other ways to search through it besides Disboard, and I just keep getting the same irrelevant stuff all the time when I use it. Tbh, I'm not a big fan of it as a venue. I like that you can organize ideas with channels. But the community doesn't seem to cater to much that I like and the RP style that is most prevalent on there isn't my speed.

100% agree with Murdergurl. There are a lot of people in this world and when bad people like that do the weeding for you you’re that much closer to finding the right people you vibe with. If people block you they were never someone you would have vibed with to begin with. It’s no loss and I wouldn’t worry about it. Quality friendships are better than quantity in my opinion. I’m not too familiar with Discord even tho I do use it for chat. So not sure how someone could stalk you on it but yeh…that’s weird…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back