• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So I'm a Vampire, So What?

nekopaizuri

Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone to be my partner-in-crime in an isekai roleplay! For anyone who doesn't know what isekai means, it's essentially a genre of manga and light novels that means "reincarnated in another world." Stories are typically set in a medieval world similar to our own but with elements of high fantasy and video games mixed in. Sentient races other than humans are common, like orcs, elves, dwarves, and people with animal traits. And many stories include things such as skills and stats that one can acquire or raise through adventuring and hardships. In my opinion, the combination of all of this is awesome! It's like you, as a reader, are being transported to another world.

My idea for roleplaying in an isekai setting comes from many places. But the biggest influencer is a light novel series titled "So I'm A Spider, So What?" I really enjoy the plot of the series and the world itself. There are many moving parts that the airhead protagonist (a spider) is unaware of: power struggles in a human kingdom's capital, the mobilization of an army of demons, an elven initiative to find and restrain people who have been reincarnated, and a bunch more! Since I'm such a fan, I would like to bring a few elements of the world of "So What?" to our roleplay. A side character named Sophia Keren is a vampire which I want to base my character on. In terms of behavior, she will be completely different. But I'd like to keep her name and her looks anyway. I also want to bring some of the titles and skills from the world over, such as Miss Keren's Vampire and Progenitor titles and her Undying Body skill.

The basic setup for our characters meeting is this: in the capital city of a human kingdom at midnight, Sophia Keren is born into the world. Not as a child, and not from a womb: she simply materializes in a faintly lit alleyway. She is the reincarnation of a male office worker, and as a result, she spends a few minutes thinking about her situation. Your character drops into existence as well, next to Sophia Keren. You have a few open wounds, for whatever reason we might come up with, and this drives Sophia to bite your neck. Now, two reincarnated people from the same world are vampires and forced to rely on each other to survive.

Drop a reply if you're interested! It's a fairly specific scenario, but some of it can change if you're insistent. Specifics about the world the roleplay takes place in is up for discussion as well.

You have my attention.

I enjoy the idea of The Whole situation just I thought vampires need to introduce blood to one’s victims to turn them. I mean you can’t just bite a poor sap. She could end up with a friend whonow works along side her and is like her walking meal bag since he would feel the need to help his fellow buddy.

just a idea.

This sounds like a lot of fun and since I also enjoyed "So I'm A Spider, So What?" this sounds just like my cup of tea. Since someone has beaten me to the punch line and replied feel free to message me if you want to run two versions of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back