• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic So I want make a Rp were instead of controlling one character you control 4. WAIT JUST KEEP READING

DeeDiebS

Dee Owner Of The Company
So my Idea is simple. I know that in many RpS players have are in elite squads that go on various missions and does etc. But what if instead of controlling one Character you control a entire squad and each players squad would interact with each other on a much larger scale than that of a small 4 man squad. The idea I see has alot of potential at least in my opinion. The only problem is that I don't know what franchise or universe to base this off.

I like the idea, but you need to build more on it. Think of a setting and plot, and then I would be interested.

Perfect, now that I know that there is interest I'll start making a story but you guys have a idea of a franchise or universe to base this off?

Perhaps I could be of assistance of building a plot for this @DeeDiebS

We can do it over PM

I saw this and immediately had a few thoughts running through my head. We can make this a group PM if anyone else wants to assist, but ultimately it's up to you @DeeDiebS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back