Chitchat So... how did you come up with your username?

Back in '10 or so, when i was just a kid, i had a Roblox account called meganjetfly, after my theoretical full name of protagonist Megan in an obscure Youtube Lego show called Lego Plane Go Boom. Nowt, at this time in my life, i was making a lot of plans for the future, a few of which ended up here on this very site. One of these plans was to make a YouTube account by the name Pokemariofan, which is pretty self-explanatory, which i eventually did. However, in the midst of this, i also used that name for, among other things, my Dreammoods account, my Steam account, and my second Roblox account. It was only logical to continue the trend with this here account

"I dont know where I'm going. Only God knows where I been. I'm the devil on the run. A Six Gun Lover a candle in the wind. Yeah." A few of those lyrics are Symbolic to me.

I'm a huge Xenoblade fan and I tried to think of a cool name based off of it, and a character named Face Nemesis came to mind. Not quite exciting, but it worked. This is the first time I've ever used it, since I wanted to go with a new username for this forum.

Well, I started roleplaying mainly in a platform where it hosted mostly korean pop roleplays. Chaerin is the name of my bias which simply means your favorite member in the group /in case you didn't know, but I doubt that/ I adore Chaerin so much and look up to her, really. So I guess she's been my chosen face claim every time I hosted k-roleplays.

It's not actually a long story, about six months ago I moved in with my best bro Dan who around that time started calling me 'Lex Mix'.

The movie orphan was on my brain, and the purpose of the blacklight in the movie was kind of floating around. In all honestly, I pulled it from my thoughts as quickly as possible because it sounded pretty neat and its meaning can be taken many ways. That aspect of it was a plus.

I changed my username to Soul Eater Evans on another RP site thanks to sis and was commonly known by that name, so I decided to use it again.

SEE itself was taken so I went with a shorter version.

Oh uh, completely nerd answer. But its the name of my main character on Wow. I was trying to name him Silhouette but it was taken, so I misspelled it. I ended up liking this name better than the correctly spelled one.

Plus he my bae <3

Well, I've always been perceived as a little insane by those who don't know me well enough to see the logic behind my insanity . . .

And I've put a few mothers to bed in my day. And by 'put to bed' I mean intercourse, of course.

But fear not young ladies, I love women of all ages... Well 18-40'sh to be more precise.

There was no easy way to tackle this one, so I feel I did so fairly cleanly.

(This post was designed to be humorous. No mothers were 'put to bed' during the making of this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely adore the song drop in the ocean by Ron Pope, since it was the soundtrack of an emotional TVD episode, my favorite show. I found the lyrics so great and the name sounded nice, so there you go!

Hi guys,

I don't expect anyone to know me. Yet.

But to answer the question, in middle school, my friend was joking about setting his name to a_teammate, so when he would play a shooter, it would look like this:

"You were killed by a_teammate."

or, "you killed a_teammate."

So that joke became into reality when I set my steam name to that. However, I do have like, 9 IGN's. But, my name here is my name on Steam.

I saw some pocky the day I made my account and all I could think of was pocky lol. Though I resorted to Poko instead...

I go by "Cam" IRL. Imagine my surprise when such a simple username was available on a website with several hundred registered members.

My story is even lamer! I belong to a group IRL with four Sarahs... They decided to rename all four of us with names that were similar to Sarah. They gave me "Sarai". What's interesting about it is Sarai was the birth name of Sarah from the Bible, Sarah is the name given to her by God latter in her life.

Sarai= Princess

Sarah=Princess of all nations.

Soooo in effect I was demoted lol. But I still love my nickname and all of it's uniqueness! Which is something I have never has with the name "Sarah"!

cam said:
I go by "Cam" IRL. Imagine my surprise when such a simple username was available on a website with several hundred registered members.
I was shocked when "Sarai" was still available last night when I signed up!

I really like Dragon Age, and I figured the best impression I could possibly make would be to go full-on Dragon Age trash.

Let's see... DaughterofAthena...

I took a test at one point that was based on Percy Jackson and it was designed to tell you your demigod parent. I got Athena which would make me a daughter of Athena. At that point, I just kind of picked it up and ran with it. I use this name on several sites I believe.

DaughterofAthena said:
Let's see... DaughterofAthena...
I took a test at one point that was based on Percy Jackson and it was designed to tell you your demigod parent. I got Athena which would make me a daughter of Athena. At that point, I just kind of picked it up and ran with it. I use this name on several sites I believe.
Hey! I got Athena too!!! :D

I'm super reclusive and don't really like having too much of a consistent identity between websites and services so every time I sign up for a new place I pull a name out of thin air. Though sometimes I get a bit lazy and recycle them, haha. In this case it comes from the Negative Zone from Marvel Comics as I love the way it's depicted in the old school Fantastic Four stuff.

I was trying to change my tumblr url to Canis Major (the constellation) but it was already taken so I decided on Acanis Major. That's pretty much where my username "acanis" comes from :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back