Chitchat So... how did you come up with your username?

lucille said:
I simply thought to myself, You know what's a good name, Lucille?
Lucille.
pretty sure that was the name of the pool cue that Jeffrey pulled out of his trousers that one time

IG42 said:
pretty sure that was the name of the pool cue that Jeffrey pulled out of his trousers that one time
Huh... Rings a bell somewhere in the recesses of my soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
A girl I was interested in (who I've parted with) would always call me "Lexie." My last name's "Lai" so I just put the two together and BAM, the internet unfailingly thinks I'm a girl.

Lexielai said:
A girl I was interested in (who I've parted with) would always call me "Lexie." My last name's "Lai" so I just put the two together and BAM, the internet unfailingly thinks I'm a girl.
It's a lovely username. xD

I use to have the username Nocxturne and people just assumed I was a guy because I act like that and I play almost all male characters.

[QUOTE="Sofa King Fancy]Just say my name out loud. You'll figure it out.
I am super adult.

P.S.: Don't say it in a public place.

[/QUOTE]
Pure class good sir....

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't encourage Sofa's rowdy behavior! Shame on you! Minus 10 points Gryffindor!! (> :) )

[/QUOTE]
pffft muggle.... X3

I don't actually know.

I read a book and Endymion was in it.

A few days later I find out about RPN.

The End.

Gosh, this board is so interesting to read.

Ya'll are weirdos, but I make great boards.

....10 points to Mordecai.

I've always been a loner, and the phrase, "lone wolf" was often used to describe loners in the Digimon franchise back then, so... yeah. (' :| )

Well lets see, I thought being perfect was overrated. In that sense I decided to be the 'Muse' for the 'Mediocre.' Is that succinct enough?

Way back in 2010 or so, I wanted to sign up for a forum. I had been playing a ton of HM:AP at the time since I had gotten it for Christmas and eventually came up with the delightful (or terrible, depending on your pun tolerance) name Harvest Moonstruck. It seemed so right! It fit me so well at the time and I was so fond of it that I began calling myself that on every site!

Or almost every site anyway. I eventually started bumping into sites that didn't allow you to use a space in your name or had short character limits. Not wanting to settle for a tacky underscore, I simply shortened it to Harvest. Harvest, however, is a pretty common name to be taken early on with a lot of sites so I came up with a second variation; Harvestable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back