Chitchat So... how did you come up with your username?

I was playing a Pokemon game and the opponent used Powder Snow. Later, I went to signup for the site, thought "Hm, I don't want to use the same name as usual". The name Powder Snow stuck because I thought it sounded pretty, so I went with it.

My dad always called me Chachi Girl as a kid, but when I created my first username I misspelled Chachi and spelled Sachi. Now my dad calls me Sachi Girl O.o

First name: Addik, I used to be an alcoholic.

Second name: Erbrin, my pseudonym for a hacker website.

Well, my name is Emi, and I really like rabbits, hahah.

Also I'm fairly interested in the Japanese culture, so I used the Japanese word for rabbit instead of the English term.(:

Well, I was going to go with Twiggy, like I usually do. But it was already taken here, so I chose Wiggy Twiggy.

I like Twiggy cause of the British Model, Twiggy. And I could also be a stick that snaps suddenly.

I co founded a paranormal investigation group called Arcana Nocturna (Nocturnal Arcana (Arcane)) then I'm also a fan of the word Shadow (sombra in spanish) so I mixed both...Arcane shadow (sombra arcana in spanish)

So, my normal internet handle is JoanAsh. It's that way because, when I was little, I read Joan of Arc's story, and she became sort of my hero. I decided to adopt her name, and, shortly afterward, I started roleplaying. I was really into the Pokemon anime at the time. Then I needed a username and I stuck those two words together -cringes- Such childhood memories...But for here, I wanted something different, but I can't really let go of the name Joan. 'Tis my Internet name. So I thought for a bit, and it occurred to me "Hey, I'm rebellious. And I like playing rebellious characters."

And that is how my username came to be Joan the Rebel.

Ember.... Name of an old oc of mine...

Spark.... Sounded good with Ember...

Nicknames... Sparky, teh Sparky one, flint... You'll have to ask Uncle Grin and Kagu about those.

Mine is a really boring story, heh.

I really love Kamen Rider, and a recurring theme in my usernames (Before I adopted it as my own name) was just the name 'Miyo'

Now it seems a bit strange to use since I'd rather not have my real name in my usernames, but what can you do. I don't dislike it, and I'm too lazy to think of something else, so here we are.

Need you even ask, or shall I regale you with tales of my exploits? If that is your wish, allow me to point you in the direction of a much suitable clown for you entertainment. Giant, bumbling blonde oaf with a hammer, it shouldn't be too hard to spot him if you simply follow the sound of unintelligible bellows.

My username is one of my longest-running D&D characters. I've converted her from three different editions. She's a rogue, occasionally a pirate. OK, I won't bore you all with her back story. Anyway, my username is based on this character.

For me it was my name and something that meant a lot to me.

"Chi" Is the last tree letters of Tomogachi (I had the special edition Tomogachi movie and a Tomogachi game.) and Jirachi. (My favorite Pokemon for a personal, a little akward, reason.)

From this kind of super sad movie that follows a black lesbian girl that is rejected by her mom. And basically I sobbed through the entire everything

Suilad, my friends. I am not sure if my name has much of an exciting origin but I don't want to seem aa if a Grishnik has got ky tomgue so here is my story.

My name actually comes from my personal journey into that of manhood ^~^ so before I was Isaedras I was simply Isamu for most of my life. My middle name simply means "child of" in the language of my family and my last names (I have three) came from a human father and an elven mother. Those names being Stillwind and Seetlannash. But after my pilgrimage I became my own man and chose Cleditre myself ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy! I Just Used My favorite character.

Sadly i have no wicked story behind my username!

I'm Asian so i'm a ching chong

Ching chong= ching / chong

i is an ugly letter so i replaced it with 'x' and added another towards the end.

chxngx ^^

@Gokuh

you were right all along

"Ching Chong" is at your service!

YES,

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Need you even ask, or shall I regale you with tales of my exploits? If that is your wish, allow me to point you in the direction of a much suitable clown for you entertainment. Giant, bumbling blonde oaf with a hammer, it shouldn't be too hard to spot him if you simply follow the sound of unintelligible bellows.

[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU MY GOD LOKI

favorite word. figured it might make me look smart, too. its also the name of the tumblr i run for myself that's more of a personal blog than even my main blog. it's a special part of me that's fairly private, as is rping. thus, the name.

but mostly i just like the way it feels in my mouth when i say it. (hecks-uh-fen-ul-BEN-zean for anyone wondering on the pronounciation)

and i thought the nickname 'hex' would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back