• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Snow's partner search (Mostly romantic plots, all kinds of pairings)

Important-Please Read:
-I like plots containing dark/mature themes and I’d prefer to rp with someone who’s also 18+
-I do all genres but have the most fun and experience in supernatural, modern and horror.
-My characters are between 18 and 30 years old. I prefer playing masculine male characters, but I can play female characters too.
-I write in third person. I can write multiple paragraphs if it suits the RP to do so.
-Besides RPN, I could RP over Google Docs which has a nice built-in real-time chat.
-I don't have any triggers that I can think of.
-I don’t do sexually explicit RPs, on or offsite.
-Communication is key! Please feel free to plot with me. Make jokes and puns. Send memes. Have fun.
-I'd love for this to be a long-term RP and our characters to develop and grow together. Let me know if you can’t reply for a while, however long that might be, or if you need to go for good. If you're busy and can only reply once a week then no hard feelings!

Now for some plots that get darker as the list goes on. For less dark plots, open the next spoiler. Many of these plots can be easily modified to be non-romantic if you’d rather. Just ask.

HunterXMonster (MxM)
MC is a human and part of a group which hunts malicious monsters/supernatural creatures and generally avoids the benevolent ones. Unexpectedly, MC develops a close bond with YC, a creature that’s a part of a species he hunts, much to his family’s disapproval. YC could be a demon, vampire, werewolf, evil magician/warlock, etc. (I won’t lie, this plot is inspired by Shadowhunters.)

Not a Costume (MxM, FxM or FxF)
MC is a young art student enrolled in one of the best Special Effects programs in the entire country. The students in the program hold an annual Halloween party, where the students show off their stuff. YC is a supernatural creature (demon, fairy, vampire, etc.) who shows up to the party in their alternate form. It comes as quite of a shock to MC when they discover YC's true identity and get thrust into the world of the supernatural.

Pirates (MxF or MxM)
YC is a formidable pirate captain who captures MC (a member of an upperclass family) with intent to marry them. Of course, MC's family sends a fleet of ships to rescue them. As for how evil YC actually is and whether they'd eventually give up and let MC go, that's entirely up to you and whatever floats your boat.

Forsaken Flowers(MxM)
MC is a depressed young man. After being injured in an accident he loses his swimming scholarship and begins to work for a local florist delivering flowers (mostly for wakes and funerals). That’s where YC comes in. He’s a demon with a plan, and it’s not exactly a nice one. (Big freedom for you to develop an evil character with complex motivations.)

Cyberstalker (MxM, or MxF)
MC is a young person who frequents social media and has a decent following. They are stalked by YC, who seems to have romantic feelings for them and is doing everything they can to get MC’s attention. This frightens MC a lot. Against their better judgement, MC decides to meet YC at a public place to discover their identity and put an end to this once and for all. To MC’s shock and surprise, YC is their high school crush.

Prince/ssXPeasant (MxF, or MxM possibly)

C1 is a prince/princess who lives in the castle and enjoys riding horses. C2 is a peasant who works in the royal stables, and talented at riding horses as well. C2 is assigned by the king to accompany C1 on their rides, and the two develop feelings for each other and begin a secret relationship with each other. What will happen when C1 is arranged to marry a prince/princess in a foreign kingdom? To complicate things further, C1 might develop feelings for the person they’re engaged to.

Post-Apocalyptic Romance (MxM, FxF or FxM)
C1 lives in a group with about 20 others survivors three years after some events (be it war, disease, zombies, natural disasters) plunged the Earth into chaos. C2 is a newcomer, and while C2 is allowed into the group, the others are largely weary of them. C1 is protective of C2 and they become close. This plot will have several background characters along with the two main ones.

For Science (MxF, futuristic sci-fi/horror)
C1 is a scientist who works in a secret underground government facility studying extra-terrestrial life forms captured on other planets. C2 is a female human-like alien life form, and because C1 extensively studied her planet's language, he is able to communicate with her. C1 begins to develop feelings of sympathy and/or love for C2, who reciprocates some of those feelings but is still, despite what she may say, a dangerous being capable of harming or killing him. When C1 discovers his orderlies plan to kill C2 after his research as concluded, he searches for a way to sneak her out of the facility and save her life.

If those were not your cup of tea
and you have a plot to suggest to me:

Time periods I can do:
Modern (Within 20 years of now)
1920s
Victorian England
Pirate Era
1940’s/WW2
Medieval Europe

Places I can do:
Germany (My place of origin)
United States (My home country)
Canada (Really like it)
Outer space (Never been there, but could make it work)

Fandoms:
Supernatural
American Horror Story
The Hunger Games (A mentor/tribute plot sounds fun)
Mr. Robot
Shameless

Don’t be afraid to send me a message or comment below if you are interested or have questions.

Last edited:
Hello there! I would have messaged you, but I don't have those privileges just yet!
I am very interested in writing with you, and I am a l w a y s down for an American Horror Story plot!

Hello there! I would have messaged you, but I don't have those privileges just yet!
I am very interested in writing with you, and I am a l w a y s down for an American Horror Story plot!

I will message you (:

EDIT:
Oh wait, I can't do that. If you want I could create a thread for us though!

New Important-Please Read:
-I like plots containing dark/mature themes and I’d prefer to rp with someone who’s also 18+
-I do all genres but have the most fun and experience in supernatural, modern and horror.
-My characters are between 18 and 30 years old. I prefer playing masculine male characters, but I can play female characters too.
-I write in third person. I can write multiple paragraphs if it suits the RP to do so.
-Besides RPN, I could RP over Google Docs which has a nice built-in real-time chat.
-I don’t do sexually explicit RPs, on or offsite.
-Communication is key! Please feel free to plot with me. Make jokes and puns. Send memes. Have fun.
-I'd love for this to be a long-term RP and our characters to develop and grow together. Let me know if you can’t reply for a while, however long that might be, or if you need to go for good. If you're busy and can only reply once a week then no hard feelings!

Now for some plots that get darker as the list goes on. For less dark plots, open the next spoiler. Many of these plots can be easily modified to be non-romantic if you’d rather. Just ask.

HunterXMonster (MxM)
MC is a human and part of a group which hunts malicious monsters/supernatural creatures and generally avoids the benevolent ones. Unexpectedly, MC develops a close bond with YC, a creature that’s a part of a species he hunts, much to his family’s disapproval. YC could be a demon, vampire, werewolf, evil magician/warlock, etc. (I won’t lie, this plot is inspired by Shadowhunters.)

Not a Costume (MxM, FxM or FxF)
MC is a young art student enrolled in one of the best Special Effects programs in the entire country. The students in the program hold an annual Halloween party, where the students show off their stuff. YC is a supernatural creature (demon, fairy, vampire, etc.) who shows up to the party in their alternate form. It comes as quite of a shock to MC when they discover YC's true identity and get thrust into the world of the supernatural.

Pirates (MxF or MxM)
YC is a formidable pirate captain who captures MC (a member of an upperclass family) with intent to marry them. Of course, MC's family sends a fleet of ships to rescue them. As for how evil YC actually is and whether they'd eventually give up and let MC go, that's entirely up to you and whatever floats your boat.

Forsaken Flowers(MxM)
MC is a depressed young man. After being injured in an accident he loses his swimming scholarship and begins to work for a local florist delivering flowers (mostly for wakes and funerals). That’s where YC comes in. He’s a demon with a plan, and it’s not exactly a nice one. (Big freedom for you to develop an evil character with complex motivations.)

Cyberstalker (MxM, or MxF)
MC is a young person who frequents social media and has a decent following. They are stalked by YC, who seems to have romantic feelings for them and is doing everything they can to get MC’s attention. This frightens MC a lot. Against their better judgement, MC decides to meet YC at a public place to discover their identity and put an end to this once and for all. To MC’s shock and surprise, YC is their high school crush.
Prince/ssXPeasant (MxF, or MxM possibly)
C1 is a prince/princess who lives in the castle and enjoys riding horses. C2 is a peasant who works in the royal stables, and talented at riding horses as well. C2 is assigned by the king to accompany C1 on their rides, and the two develop feelings for each other and begin a secret relationship with each other. What will happen when C1 is arranged to marry a prince/princess in a foreign kingdom? To complicate things further, C1 might develop feelings for the person they’re engaged to.

Post-Apocalyptic Romance (MxM, FxF or FxM)
C1 lives in a group with about 20 others survivors three years after some events (be it war, disease, zombies, natural disasters) plunged the Earth into chaos. C2 is a newcomer, and while C2 is allowed into the group, the others are largely weary of them. C1 is protective of C2 and they become close. This plot will have several background characters along with the two main ones.

For Science (MxF, futuristic sci-fi/horror)
C1 is a scientist who works in a secret underground government facility studying extra-terrestrial life forms captured on other planets. C2 is a female human-like alien life form, and because C1 extensively studied her planet's language, he is able to communicate with her. C1 begins to develop feelings of sympathy and/or love for C2, who reciprocates some of those feelings but is still, despite what she may say, a dangerous being capable of harming or killing him. When C1 discovers his orderlies plan to kill C2 after his research as concluded, he searches for a way to sneak her out of the facility and save her life.

If those were not your cup of tea
and you have a plot to suggest to me:

Time periods I can do:
Modern (Within 20 years of now)
1920s
Victorian England
Pirate Era
1940’s/WW2
Medieval Europe

Places I can do:
Germany (My place of origin)
United States (My home country)
Canada (Really like it)
Outer space (Never been there, but could make it work)

Fandoms:
Supernatural
American Horror Story
The Hunger Games (A mentor/tribute plot sounds fun)
Shameless

Could we do something with victorian europe??

Hello! I am very much interested in your "Foresaken Flowers" and "Prince/ss/Peasant" plotline and would be down for either, especially if we can make it dark fantasy.

Interested in a Germany 1940's Rp! I'm not into fandoms though, but I'd love to Rp things about WW2 with you!

Oh I am always in the mood for something with American Horror Story, and I also like historical stuff, like WW2 and Victorian if you want more of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back