• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom snow lands on top || a hunger games search.

Spoooks

hello!
Call me spooky. It's been a while since I've posted an ad here, but I'm currently looking for a couple of new rp partners! Right now, with the whole hunger games renaissance, I'm really looking for a hunger games roleplay! I've seen all the movies (including the new one) and I've read all the books. I'm looking for someone to write Coriolanus Snow, Peeta Mellark, or Finnick Odair for my oc and I can happily write anyone in return for you!

→ guidelines
  • Style and length: when it comes to style, i’m asking for 3rd person, past tense, canon x oc, doubling. i’m a super chill person, and that goes for how much i write too. sometimes my post can be more on the novella side, and sometimes i’ll give you two paragraphs. honestly, it depends on how much i’m into the roleplay and what’s happening in the scene. I enjoy doubling, but it's not required.
  • Reply time: this varies with a number of things. the more i write = the longer it takes. i have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so i don’t expect a reply every hour of the day. sometimes i’ll post multiple times a day, other times will be once/twice a week. just varies.
  • i'm well over 18, and because of that i ask that you are too. it's just a comfort thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back