• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Lucia slid back a few inches from the impact of the blow, but otherwise seemed unaffected. It was moments like these where Lucia was seriously glad she couldn't feel pain. She punched Asura's left arm as hard as she could and took off running away from him again, despite how futile such a thing seemed. Her plan was rather simple, but, it wouldn't work most likely. She'd remembered that, at the very least one of Asura's arms was mechanical, although she couldn't remember which one, and so she came to the logical deduction that if she hit it hard enough, enough times it was likely that something would come loose, causing it to not work. Or at least that was her line of thinking. So, she was just going to keep up her hit and run tactics for the time being, forcing him to actually come after and attack her so he didn't just circle her again and leave her with really no way to really fight him, and hope that it worked. This plan hadn't been all that well thought out, now that she was thinking about it, since at most all it did was impair Asura slightly if it worked, and if it failed, well, then she'd done practically nothing but waste time and energy. Oh well, it was too late to come up with anything else anyway.
zenreaper zenreaper

As Asura watched Lucia hit him and run again he noticed a small dent in the metal of right his arm. It was going to be a pain to fix either one of his arms if they got broken internally or externally. He was going to need to get serious of he didn't want to spend a full day repairing himself but he didn't plan of using his trump card unless absolutely necessary so he formulated a new plan and launched another wave of plasma from his sword at Lucia. Making use of his speed he quickly did the same on all 4 sides of her effectively only giving her one way out. Up.
SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

The face he got from her was not what he expected. She caught him so off guard by it that it took him a moment to be able to manage words. “oh ugh- No its fine. Just not normal for me. I don’t usually have people giving me nicknames or really people around..” he stated though he was a bit embarrassing to state. Though first day here in the first hour or so and he’s already got a nickname. It oddly enough brought this smile to his face.

demiSpirit demiSpirit

"Oh..." Jaya lets sound pass through her lips as her eyes look to the floor before regaining her composure. "Well, now ya got one from me, Kage." She places her hand firmly on his shoulder, with a grand smile on her face. "I think its got a nice ring to it. What do you think?" She then takes notice of the smile that had surfaced on his face. "Hey-ay, don't think I've seen ya smile yet. It's a pretty sweet smile you got there." She beams back at him, staring directly into his eyes intently.
noirfox5 noirfox5

Mikage didn't mind it though he wondered if this was going to become a common thing now. gaining a nickname when he would rather not talk to anyone. though again she touched him and it confused him. It didn't hurt but it confused him still. Mikage wasn't sure though what to do around her. She kept staring at him like she was trying to see into his soul or something making him take a step back from her. his smile disappeared pretty quickly as well as he looked at her questioning how she reacted. "you.. think so?"

demiSpirit demiSpirit

Lucia was not a fan of this situation. He was trying to force her to jump? He had to have a plan, some reason for trying to get her into the air. Still, did she have another choice? Wait, no, there was something, but she'd probably end up losing and having to reattach a limb even if she managed to somehow pull it off, and that would just be a serious hindrance. She really didn't have a choice here, so in order to avoid getting hit she leapt into the air, having a very bad feeling about what was likely to happen.
zenreaper zenreaper

Jaya was a bit shocked by him stepping back but didn't let it show on her face as she responded. "Well, yeah. Most people got some nice smiles, but I find the smiles of those who don't do it often are some of the best. More unique, meant to be treasured. Somethin' like that I guess." She sticks her tongue out over her bottom lip as she smiles back at him with closed eyes.
noirfox5 noirfox5

he couldn't get over how she was. This was his guess to how normal people were since his master and what friends he had on line were beyond odd. "I see. well. should find you food now. sure you're still staving." he stated not wanting to keep on this topic though. the less embarrassing things the better for him.

demiSpirit demiSpirit

Jaya's eyes opened wide as she suddenly felt the hunger in her stomach again. "Yes... I really need to put somethin' in me." She sniffed the air and turned back around. "This way." After a good amount of walking they came to rather spacious room with a raised ceiling. The room had countless tables and stools to chose from, and near the back Jaya could see a series of serving tables next to a door to the kitchen. "I've never seen a mess hall quite this big before..." She said, her mouth watering as she eyed the food table far away at the other end.
noirfox5 noirfox5

Mikage sighed a bit laughing a little under his breath as he followed. Food actually was something he still wished he could have but being a vampire now he still was fighting with another issue. though he choked it down it was never the best. following her into this over sized place it was in awe as well. "its.. huge. why would you even want a place so big? Wait don't answer that..." he facepalmed his own question. "we're in a school... we have to have something this big.." Mikage was feeling a little dumb.
demiSpirit demiSpirit

"I think it's a good question" Jaya said taking a step forward. "We haven't run into many other students, so they shouldn't need so many seats? Don't make much sense to me to have all this space." She finally makes it to the table and spots a large assortment of bread. She grabs one of the pre-cut slices of a loaf and stuffs it into her mouth, taking a long time to chew it and get it's taste before grabbing a slice of another loaf and doing the same.
noirfox5 noirfox5

the vampire watched what she did as she spoke though he moved closer to where she was going he wasn't to sure if he sound test food here right now. but it did look rather good what was out. "shouldn't you get a plate or something and eat more then bread?" he asked a little unsure by her choice.
demiSpirit demiSpirit

Smoke had hurt Fallon, even when she teleported away to not get the full force of the blast. She lay on the edge of the crater in one piece, but bloodied and bruised and not moving. She sat up slowly, embarrassed to have been beaten twice in less than an hour. "One thing, Smoke. You don't show affection for the opponent during a match. That is... well... showing your opponent mercy. I know that much about battle. I've fought family."
She got up slowly, and healed. "You've won." She offered her hand in a truce handshake.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Smoke sniffed the hand and nuzzled it. He purred and flicked his tail.
"You're my friend not my enemy. I trust you not to kill me. Also really? I normally lose." Smoke said softly. He licked the hand before transforming into his human form. Instead of licking the hand he was now kissing it. He pulled away and smiled shyly.

As Lucia was at the peak of her jump she was met with the hilt of Asuras sword coming down right on her temple. The force from the hit sent her flying back down with incredible speed. She hit the ground with perfect timing to be hit by all four waves of plasma at once. As the plasma collided with both itself and her an intense wave of heat was formed followed by a small explosion. She would have been better if she hadent jumped but Asura made sure to give her no choice. Although this attack went exactly as planned Asura couldn't help but be a little worried.

As soon as Asura's sword hit Lucia's temple her head ended up flying off, hitting the ground hard quite a ways away from where her body had hit the ground, but luckily out of the way of the plasma. Still, that had...to say the very least not been pleasant, and it definitely hurt. At least she was still conscious. Her body was still perfectly intact other than one minor issue...she was on fire, actual fire this time. That probably wasn't good. After all reattaching her head, or even really touching it while her entire body was on fire was probably a very bad idea. She had two options, surrender, or keep fighting despite that being a rather bad idea. She chose the latter. After all, she could still at least see in front of her, and as long as she kept her body within her range of vision she probably would be able to fight at least decently still, and she was still conscious. Why give up now? She decided to see if she could trick Asura into thinking she was trying to retrieve her head, and her body rushed towards her head's current location.
zenreaper zenreaper

Asura watched as Lucia's body ran towards her head. He immediately held up his left hand and shot a few blasts of plasma at her head causing it to bounce away from it original position. "I'm not letting you do that" he spoke as he kept his aim on her head planning to keep her body from retrieving it in an attempt to force her to surrender. He kept his right hand in front of him using his sword as a guard just in case

Lucia really did not like having her head bounced around. It was seriously annoying...although, she was a bit confused as to why he actually thought she'd be stupid enough to try to pick up her own head while her entire body was actually on fire considering that would probably be utterly stupid. She really hadn't expected him to think she would actually do that, even though that's what she'd been trying to make him expect. Well, at least she could still see Asura. So instead her body charged at Asura, as Lucia had decided just to try and fight him without her head. It was probably not the best idea, and she obviously wasn't thinking clearly, but she did it anyway.
zenreaper zenreaper

Having a decapitated flaming body running at him seriously unnerved Asura. Up until Lucia's body was right in front of him he was in a confused stupor which he quickly snapped out of and using his left hand delivered an open palmed strike to her stomach and at point blank range unleashed a flurry of plasma which forced her body to fly back. Asura blinked for a second a confused look spread across his face. He had never been in such a situation and had acted purely on reflex.

Lucia's body landed on its back, tumbling a little bit before she jumped back to her feet and charged at Asura again. She was being quite persistent, and there was no way she was going to give up and surrender this fight. Although she had a feeling she should probably end this fight quickly. After all, she was on fire, and she should probably rectify that situation before something rather embarrassing happened as a result of it. That or she could put out the fire and then continue fighting, but Lucia didn't even think about that in the slightest.
zenreaper zenreaper

Asura was in a bit of a bind. Lucia had been on fire for a bit now and he could notice that parts if her cloths were burning away. He wanted to continue the fight but it was hard to fight someone you were too embarrassed too look at.
Instead of fighting Asura resorted to dodging for a bit before deciding on what to do. Rushing past Lucia's body he quickly scooped up her head and took off into the air. After almost making it to the clouds he turned around and aimed at her body. "I hope you can catch!" As he said this he launched her head at her body and in the process put a spin on his throw, completely disorienting her.

Lucia quickly jumped up, attempting to catch the head despite not really being able to figure out where it was coming from due to spinning so much and...failing miserably. Her head crashed into the ground, knocking her out cold. Her body simply slumped over and fell forwards. Well that certainly had not been her finest moment.
zenreaper zenreaper

Asura landed next to her and ,while not looking too much due to her burnt clothes, checked to make sure she was okay. It seemed the impact had knocked her out. "Um....you alright?" Asura asked nervously.

Lucia was obviously unable to respond, as she was still unconscious. She was at the least still alive, however, and wasn't really in need of any major medical attention. It was actually probably a good thing that she'd missed catching her head, as if she had caught it, her head would probably be on fire right now, which would be a potentially fatal, but more likely just plain painful situation. It would probably be a good idea for someone to try to stop her from continuing to burn, as she was still on fire after all.
zenreaper zenreaper

Last edited:
Frey sat on one of the benches outside and watched as some of the class sparred. He was never much of a fighter, and wasn't comfortable fighting if he couldn't control his powers. Still, it was quite fun to watch the others display their skills and abilities in battle. Meanwhile he toyed with a flower and a few blades of grass the he picked, practicing making them grow in certain forms around the palm of his hand.

Asura had checked to make sure Lucia was breathing and felt very relieved when he found that she was. Not knowing what exactly to do seeing as her body was still flaming. He quickly went and got a bucket of water in order to douse the flames. He picked up her body and head and placed them gently on a near by bench. He decided to cover her with the torn cloak he used when he had to sleep in alleyways as most of her cloths had burned away. The cloak wasn't the best but it did the job. Afterwards he sat beside her casually and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back