• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

"Yeah, I getcha. Sociallizin's pretty great, an' mentors can be pretty demandin'." Jaya rests her arm on her side, and once again looks Mikage over. "Sure you'd be pretty good in a fight." Balling up her fist, she brings it close to her chin, as she slouches and bends her knees in a mock fighting stance. "Somethin' gives me the feelin' ya' could really hold your own when it goes down to the wire." She does a couple fake jabs before going back to her normal stance. As she settles, a loud grumble can be heard erupting from her stomach. Groaning, Jaya rubs her abdomen. "Man, I'm starved... You think they got a dining area around here? There's gotta be a kitchen at least."
noirfox5 noirfox5

Mikage wasn't to thrilled with this person. She wanted a fight? or was she just hopping he would try a fight later on? he only added to his questions in his head the longer he stayed near her though. He waved his hands putting them up by his head with open palms. "Actually I don't fight.. unless its in a game." he stated. though hearing her stomach he looked to it blinking. She was adding to every question he had though he was making him be a little depressed that a woman could be like this. "Actually.." he looked to her face. to tall having to look up at her. "there probably is but I just got here.. and even still have my stuff so I still need to find my room. Which leads me to a question for you.. id there roommates in this place? or single rooms?"

demiSpirit demiSpirit

"Smooth." Smoke said smirking. He smiled and walked into the office with the demon. He fidgetted with random things in the office before being fussed at by the assistant principal. He drooped his head and walked out.
h2h0e h2h0e Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

A new student slowly started to look into the building as he opened the main doors. Tilting his head slightly while slowly making his way into the main corridor. A small bag hanging on his back as well as a suitcase following behind him.
@...Whoever wants to interact with him I guess?

"Oh yeah the rooms..." Jaya looked down each end of the hallway and then pointed in the direction behind Mikage. "Pretty sure they're down there. I think ya had to ask for a private room when registering. I was quite insistent about that." She stood back up though there was a slight look of discomfort behind her furrowed brow. "Should probably drop my stuff off as well." She gestured to the carrying pouch slung underneath the empty sleeve of her right arm. "Tell ya what. How about we find our rooms, drop our stuff, then find a place to sit down to eat and chat. Sound good to ya'?"
noirfox5 noirfox5

The young vampire wasn't so happy about the idea she came up with but it was part of why he was here. "alright." he says only agreeing really because he almost got lost once already. though his bags didn't feel to heavy to him any normal person that picked them up might struggle some. Mikage carried so much in the three bags he had. A duffle bag over his right shoulder, a satchel crossed across his chest resting at his hip and book bag on his back. He did really carried all of his belongings. "so.. this way?" he asked pointing down where she had pointed out. It was a bit embarrassing that he already was going the wrong way again.

demiSpirit demiSpirit

"Yeah, pretty sure that's where I walked by earlier." Jaya took the lead and started walking down the hall. After several turns they had made it to the dorm hallway. "Seems like the place. Now what was my number again..." She wandered off, eventually finding her room. Beyond the door was a small living area. The area only having a washroom, and a bed with a study table across from it. Upon entering she simply tossed her large bag onto the bed and closed the door. She began to turn away from the room only to stop for a moment and reenter. Jaya approached the bed and started to dig through her sack, eventually pulling out a thick personal journal with miscellaneous slips of paper sticking out of its sides. Smiling at the sight of the book, she turned back and left the room. After exiting, she stood outside of her door, seeing if she could spot Mikage in the hall.
noirfox5 noirfox5

Mikage was less sure as he followed the towering woman to the dorms. seeing where she was headed he guess they were separate areas for girls and boys like the games he would always play though he found his room quicker then he expected. he even double checked it to be sure it was his room before opening it up. Looking inside he was glad to see the room was a decent size for him. though as he set his bags down on the floor he wasn't sure if this would work so well. He was going to have to come back and take a few hours changing the furniture around so he could set up his gaming stations. Or maybe he could do that now. he started to move a chair but stopped. That tall lady was probably waiting and his master would skin him if he didn't go out to see her. Mikage sighed and stopped going over to take his phone at least from his bag before he headed out of the room. he was going through his messages though in front of his door before he took a rough guess to what way he was suppose to go to see her. though his sense of direction might have made it worse being most likely backwards again.

demiSpirit demiSpirit

After a moment or so of waiting, Jaya noticed the blonde hair and grey coat of Mikage in the distance and briskly walked in his direction. "Heya again. Now, I know we ain't been properly introduced, so how 'bout we get that out of the way. Name's Jaya Hayallen, hands for hire, with a knack for the culinary arts." She eagerly extends her arm in his direction along with a beaming smile.
noirfox5 noirfox5

He starts to make his way through the building complex as he searches for either his dorm. Which he had a number on a card to direct him with or to the head office. Failing to find either one within an acceptable time. Starting to only wander now as he found himself lost in the sheer size and many turns. A growl sounding from him as he continued to look around.

Mikage Paused a moment being a bit startled when she appeared and spoke up. He really was no good at paying any attention around him. "oh that.. Mikage White. I beta test games.. well use to. Now I guess I've been trying to learn how to be a vampire. Least till I can get a cure for it." he explained thinking of it like it was an illness. though he was hesitant to even touch her. Looking at her hand then back to her before taking her hand to shake it. He had a rather firm grip for such a young man. It might have hurt a little if she wasn't expecting it.

demiSpirit demiSpirit

Jaya didn't recoil to the firm grip, instead responding to it quite positively with a grip of her own. Once the shake was done she rubbed her hand into her upper chest. "Ain't never heard of a vampire cure in my travels, but I never really came across any either. Just heard tales of 'em here and there." Her eyes then looked sharply into his, a sly grin plastered on her face. "Got quite the power in that hand of yours. So I suppose the stories of your kind's strength is as true as brown dirt." She then took a sweeping look around them. "If I were to guess where a mess hall was, it'd be... " she took in a few quick sniffs, "that way!" She then pointed down the half of the hallway Mikage was coming from originally and started to walk in that direction. Turning her head back she asked. "So how'd you wind up as a vampire anyway? Gotta be quite the story there."
noirfox5 noirfox5

Fallon talked to the secretary an got her schedule, Leo's schedule, and three maps, one for each of them. After that, she also waked out to join Smoke. She handed him a map of the school. "Here. This might help," she said. "Now, where is Leo...?"
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

"Oi, i got a weird stare from one of the teachers..." He said, looking at one of them in the office "I dont think they like demons too much" The teacher licked a demon seal "Meep..."

"Oh, there it is..." He walked off without saying another word to the both of you. After he was halfway down a hallway, he looked back, seeing none of them "Damn shifters... If i see them again, they're probably going to want to befriend me, and the school days will go all downhill from there..." He of course wouldn't say no to being friends with them. His evil nature made him hate them, but on the outside he was too nice to make them feel bad. At this point, he wasn't sure if he was mentally a demon or human anymore.

Smoke watched him walk off. He frowned and glared at Leo, he didn't feel like he fit. He hoped that Leo would have Elchs class with him but maybe not. He looked up to Fallon and smiled.
"I have my brothers class, he's in charge of combat and physical training. Do you have him?" Smoke asked looking down then back up at her. He took his schedule and shoved it in his pocket.

Leonardo stopped right by the door of his next class "Elch, just Elch... Something tells me this is going to be something" He waited to see any other fellow classmates, hoping that he'd have someone to rely on well

Elch watched as a student walked into the classroom. He smiled warmly and gestured to the seats.
"Take any seat you want. You're a bit early so no one else is here." Elch said getting out of his seat. On cue two more students walked in and sat down. They were both girls and both were whispering.

Leonardo walked in after the girls, taking a seat the furthest away from them. He silently said "Drama Divas, the only people that can make or break a school..." He placed his crimson scythe leaning on his desk, hoping to catch the teacher's attention

"Well, I checked both Leo's and mine and that's our's, too," Fallon said. "Look, there he is!" She fell quiet a minute, . "He doesn't want to sit by us. Let's go." And with that, Fallon pulled Smoke's arm towards Leo.

Elch watched as Smoke and his new buddy walked in. He smirked and looked back at the first student. He had a scythe, one of the most ineffective weapons ever. He shook his head. Elch stood up and looked at his small class.
"Hello everyone! I'm Elch Reznov, however you may call me Elch. After this class you'll hate me too much to call me Mr. Anything besides Mr. Shithead." Elch said. "Anyway. Does anyone want to come down to the ring and try to beat me?"
Smoke looked at Fallon and nodded.
"Cool! Hes actually my big brother." Smoke said sitting next to Fallon.

"He seems cool. I'm gonna go up." Fallon whispered to Smoke, then she stood up.
She walked down the aisle of desks and into the ring. Her ears and tail were out again. She clenched and unclenched her hands slowly. Her face we fierce.
"Hey! I'm ready for a good fight. I'll have you know I fight for a living, because I have no living." She took a battle stance.

"Let's FIGHT!"

He noticed the teacher unimpressed at his weapon, so he quickly reached down to change it into his Sword, before stopping when Fallon challenged Elch "Challenging the teacher?" He whispered to himself, puzzled at this girl's choice.

"I think you messed that up, honey. You fight because you have no life." Elch said chuckling. He picked a nightstick from the rack of weapons beside the ring. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off revealing a black skin tight shirt. He smiled and stepped into the ring.
(Teachers are supposed to be Op right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back