• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom snaptwice

I am a lazy-lit writer who roleplays almost exclusively offsite but I'm willing to branch out. I do request that you have patience with me answering you here as I'm notorious about forgetting to check my email notifications.

I am currently seeking storylines in and around the established (this means canon characters) universe depicted in Netflix’s latest series Wednesday.

I am not traditionally an OC friendly writer and gravitate toward universes with ample canon characters to select from. I would be willing to increase the net here to include other canon Addams Family media as well as other similar horror-themed universes for crossovers.

I am generally open to a variety of pairings ranging from FxM FxF to MxM (more rare that I will play this) and the characters I am most keenly interested in exploring are as follows, in no particular order:

Wednesday Addams
Enid Sinclair
Tyler Galpin

Looking forward to hearing from others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back