• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SMITED [Mission 0: Training]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvS11xZ.png

Baosihr Duadoch
Training Officer
Demon
Hit: ??
Baosihr looked at Laura as she spoke to him about making a bad impression. "No worse than the others," he began, "Your case is an interesting one, you probably understood why you were teamed up with the fire elemental, but if she's not going to pay attention, she's more dangerous than you. You don't explode, she does. Join up with your team, they don't know about your... problem, not unless you want them to know. It's up to you whether you want to be the one to tell them, or having your team leader learn it through your files. Mara probably already knows, all she usually does is damn paperwork. Now, get your ass over to your team."

Just as he was about to yell at them teams, there was a thud sound and a male rolled across the floor till he stopped near Baosihr. He glared down at this intruder, his lip curling upward in an annoyed snarl. Whoever this person was, they had to be lost to wander in here like this. The way he looked around, then up at the ceiling, the odor of stale alcohol wafting from his person. When the man stood up, it was pretty clear he wasn't completely sober, let alone able to talk coherently.

"Usof Phillipe? What the hell are you doing here? You're not on the eval roster! Why the bloody hell are you in here?" Baosihr's phone chimed and he shot a glare at Usof as he grabbed it from his back pocket to read the message. A few taps and and slides on the phone's screen and Baosihr let out an exasperated sigh, "You have got to be shittin' me here. Okay you drunk, you're on... Team Bravo." He pointed to where the majority of the team was before turning to look back at Usof, giving him the rundown of the rules of the game, but doubted the drunkard would be able to retain the information in this state. "Honestly, this has to be a punishment for the door," he muttered to himself.

Last edited:
GSCQdgC.png

Bowing politely, Laura would nod before slowly trudging towards the rest of team Bravo.
Officer Duadoch was right in a way, she would not explode, but an elemental's power would be a lot easier to explain than...whatever she would call her affliction.

And unlike pinocchio's conscience in form of a little tuxedo-wearing grasshopper, the Wendigo that accompanied her wherever she went was far from being helpful.
The creature having only one objective apart from survival; Trying to push its luck and seemingly trying to annoy her as much as it possibly could.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you're happy about Sol being pulled off the team, but don't think I'll let you off the leash." Laura would huff, inhaling deeply as she rolled with her dark eyes, waving at Mara, Adriel and the others that made up team Bravo.

One person short, another of the shorter kind and now just some girl with an ancient spirit making her skull its cozy den.
"The dwarf would work best in a defensive position if you'd ask me... Yeah, right, I was thinking the same." Laura mumbled as the Wendigo seemed to engage in actual conversation for once.

Compared to her fellow agents her little "problem" seemed far more trivial than she had thought when it had first surfaced. And the creature seemed to feel the same as it ceased its constant nagging and whispers, knowing that SMITED would probably not be as forgiving as Laura, her body being at stake just as much as its own survival.

Finally getting to the others, Laura would come to approach Mara, brushing a hand through her messy dark hair.
"Well, huh, seems our team already drew the shorter straw, no? I can't really offer anything special right now anyways so put me in at your leisure, coach."

Last edited:
yLFLvx0.png

Hjolgram Axewood
Agent
Woodland Dwarf!
Hit: 10
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 JustNicole JustNicole Kloudy Kloudy

Hjolgram nodded upon hearing Rill's statement. It was true, Dwarves are wasted on cross country, but they're natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances. He was disappointed to say the least when he heard that wings weren't an option. Still, while it would've been pretty fun to be dropped in from the sky, he guessed that it just wasn't normal enough for Baoboy. Shame.

There were quite a few good ideas floating around, but it appeared that Mara already had one in mind. "Aye aye, Cap-i-tan. No one'll be gettin' past me!" he replied after getting his orders. All he had to do was grab someone before they managed to get through the door.

The centaur though, she posed a real problem. He doubted that he had the strength to lift her up outright, but perhaps a wee knock to her side would work. Although, that for pose a serious risk of injury to the time woman. To much force, and he might break something. To little and he'd bounce right off. Perhaps it would be best to let her on through and deal with the others first.

He was jolted out of his thoughts by Rill as she walked past him and over to the door. That was right, the game was going to start soon, he'd better get into position. Waddling over to the young man stood besides the door, he watched as Rill walked outside and prepared for the game. The blonde woman's warming ended up putting more doubt in his mind about taking out the horse lady.

Turning to look at the boy besides him, he was unsure of what he was capable of working his magics. "Ah, Janus, me boy! How're ya feeling? Say, this might sound like a weird question, but how much can you lift, like pounds wise?" he asked with a smile. "'Cause worst comes to worst, you might have to toss me." he laughed.

proxy.png
Rosalia Liotta
Agent
Vampire
@Team Alpha

Rosalia looked at Victavia with a look that reflected a slight feeling of horror. Never had something she said been taken so literally yet so wrong at the same time. "N...." She stuttered in almost disbelief. What is it with this vampire? First she went from literal to taking people's hands off. "Victavia. We're not taking their hands off. I will only allow you to use hand-to hand combat, and do not let it be lethal."

She then thought for a moment about how out of hand things could get, and considered the request that Celena had. "You know what Victavia. Climb onto the back of our Centaur friend. Defend the flag from there. I want you to listen to what Celena tells you, understood?"

With that taken care of, hopefully, Rosalia could give attention back to her team. Faust had given the suggestion of starting at the doors. Not a bad idea, after all it would let them dictate where everything took place. "I like that thinking Faust. But they're already over there..."

For a brief moment or two, Rosalia thought to herself, and let out a sigh. Of course they went outside. Why wouldn't they? Calmly, Rose took out her pocket umbrella. It was a special umbrella, thicker than most made to block out the sun. Not like the flimsy ones you could buy at a supermarket, these ones were made of stainless steel and were not easy to break.

"If they want to hold us back from the door, let them try. They're not getting Celena with just a few people, I'd like to see how long they can actually guard that door."

Rosalia turned to face all of her team mates once again. "We're going to have to make some things up on the fly. As for right now, stick to the plan. Keep the flag away from them. Us attackers, we're getting through that door, whether they like it or not..."

Edit: Had to add on/change a few things on the post.

Last edited:
pNhHiAa.png

Celena Agrios
Agent
Bestial
Tags:
Gilzar Gilzar Fable Fable r e i r e i Light Light Damafaud Damafaud PanOtterPus PanOtterPus and whoever is in the door protecting it cause I ain't writing 3 more tags
Celena, after dealing with her new passenger decided that her attention best is set on the enemy team and what they were doing, and of course, they would go outside. I mean Celena was mad at their decision, but because of its tacticity. Going outside while having two vampires on the opposite team obviously makes the sense, the reason she was mad, and to be entirely calling mad it might be a bit too much, anxious might be better, the reasons she was anxious is because she had to break through the guard of the door.

The elder in her extensive tactical knowledge obviously noticed this and gave the most obvious order, breakthrough. And Celena galloped at pace in order to preserve her strength to a few meters of the door and then looked back at the 2 people on her back and she said;

"Wood ξωτικό, I noticed you had a long stick on your person and from the way you carried around I can see at least you have practiced with it, well then I suggest passing the flag to the chi- vampire next to you and you help me with the process of breaking through." she then turned her head around to have a better look at Victavia and told her. "Once you receive the flag you are to remain on my back and keep it safe but your safety comes first if you are hurt in any way or shape you are going to tell me or her" while gesturing towards Calliea.

With the basic orders down she turned her head back to the first trial in the way of getting the flag and let out a gasp of air and stretched her shoulders, she then looked at Hjolgram straight in the eye grinning to her ear and screamed at him after starting to run at the door; "έτοιμος?"

IDmY1MV.png
Victavia Annesworth
Agent
Vampire
Hit:
Gilzar Gilzar Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo r e i r e i PanOtterPus PanOtterPus

So much had happened after Victavia's suggestion, it was hard to keep up with. First she had to watch people perish but now she was instructed not to make any lethal forms of combat. She was also told to guard the flag but was reprimanded once she attempted to do so. Now she was instructed to take orders from another member of the team, just as she was getting used to Rosalia after being sent over by Baosihr. This seemed to be alright, she was expected to serve and she would despite her sheer confusion. Right now Victavia needed to guard the flag on the back of Celena, a simple task was handed to her compared to cutting off the hands of enemies. "Madam Celena, would you find me swallowing the flag ideal to hide it? I've seen a human hide multiple flags in his throat last night. His first name was Street and his house name was Performer." Victavia begins to examine the flag, planning out a way she could swallow it whole.

"I must say, I'm also capable of defending you as well." Victavia clears her throat, preparing to recite Rosalia's words. "Victavia. We're not taking their hands off. I will only allow you to use hand-to hand combat, and do not let it be lethal." Once again, she had perfectly used her memory. "This means I can damage them in a non trampling or pummeling fashion as long as they don't die." Victavia glances at her metallic arm and flexes her fingers. "These do have cutting potential but they lack the ability to butcher people, which is suitable for this situation."

In terms of telling Celena if she's hurt, that would rarely happen unless magic hits her. For now she needed to wait for feedback on swallowing the flag. Right now, her entire life was devoted to guarding this flag without killing another person in this gym, even if it means leaving enemies a cut up and bloody mess. She thinks this with her usual lack of emotional expression while gazing at Hjolgram and Janus.

proxy.png
Rosalia Liotta
Agent
Vampire
Fable Fable Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo (And everyone on her back)

"Wait, Celena, STOP!" Rosalia yelled, Running at a full sprint after the centaur. To her surprise, she was keeping up, but barely. "The game hasn't started yet, we need Officer Baosihr to give the order,". With that being said, Rosalia slowed herself down to a jog and eventually to a stop. Her team, physically, had a definite advantage over team Bravo. There's trade offs to everything though. One of the biggest tradeoffs is that the vampires would rather not go out into the sun. However, that being said, they were not incapable of going outside. Rosalia had an umbrella and could certainly stick to the shadows, while making quick bursts into the light in order to get the flag. She might get a bad rash, but she had been in the sun much longer than this would probably be necessary. Normally she'd assume Victavia would have the same thing, but there really was no way of being sure with her.

There was about a thousand things that could go wrong with Celena being in this gym. First off, hooves on the smooth laminated floors probably aren't the easiest to stop on. Secondly, with how competitive everyone is being, who knows if she would even want to stop in the first place. With these things in mind, Rosalia came to the sudden realization that while her plan might be effective, it would also be very reckless and could ruin the gymnasium even more. Considering this was a new facility, that wouldn't go over well with the high command. If she had any hopes of leading a team operation again, there was no way she would let that happen under her watch.

"Officer Duadoch." Rosalia called out, before walking up to their training officer. "I know that Bravo team doesn't want this, since they're obviously guarding the door, but I don't think we should have Celena start inside. There's just too much things she could break." She took a moment and glanced over at the demolished door. All she could think of was dents in the walls, shattered glass, ruined floor panels, and above all else someone getting a few broken bones.

"Would there be the possibility of allowing us to start outside? Or could we make door-guarding off limits for both teams so that Celena doesn't feel the urge to go battering-ram? As team captain I'll do my best to make sure no one trashes this facility, but there's only so much I can do once the action starts and those hooves hit the ground."

pNhHiAa.png

Celena Agrios
Agent
Bestial
Tags:
Gilzar Gilzar Fable Fable r e i r e i Light Light Damafaud Damafaud PanOtterPus PanOtterPus and whoever is in the door protecting it cause I ain't writing 3 more tags
Celena was charging straight towards the dwarf protecting the door, she was going to break through at full force and open the way through the main flag. An extremely fun activity from in her mind including all of her two most favorite activities, running and fighting. While charging she was so focused on smashing through that she could barely hear the elder screaming something to her while running "Celena, STOP!" "Huh the elder must be wanting to do a more tactical plan instead of charging straight ahead, no worries I Celena will break through their flimsy attempt at stopping me..." "The game hasn't started yet... game hasn't started... not started..." "Huh?" at that point in time Celena finally realized her position and began stomping her feet into the ground while exclaiming; "Άμαξα!!!".

While holding her in the ground after the stomp did reduce her speed by quite a lot she was still sliding on the floor against Hjolgram and barely stopped 2 feet in front of him, something that clearly calmed down Celena a lot as she left a sigh out of relief and then immediately walked up to Hjolgram and bowed her human part while apologizing; "I am sorry for charging you without the game starting." she then jolted back up quickly and trotted back towards her team, reason being her trying to hide her immense blush from embarassing herself.

As she calms down she looks behind and says to the passengers on her back; "Sorry for charging early guys, I hope I didn't hurt you when I had to stop, are you two ok?" she says as she hears Victavia go on about wanting to shove the flag down her throat in order to hide, she sighs and then says. "Not only does that seems like it results in you choking to death, you also cannot hide and putting inside of you by ingestion counts." She then looks at her metal arm and then considers the option of her defending her and then says; "Ok you can defend me but you can't get off my back ok?"

Janus
(God of Doorways)

XVsnvo5.png

Janus didn't open his eyes as the dwarf spoke to him, choosing to instead continue to lean uncomfortably against the wall still, arms folded. Even his resting expression was somehow brooding, as if he was just naturally contemplating a myriad of dark thoughts. Black hair hung randomly over his face, Janus sighed a hair strand aside at having to talk.

"I'm fine. I can lift around 200lbs, but I'm not throwing you."

Although he might have appeared annoyed or perhaps just cold in general towards Hjolgram, Janus' tone betrayed no outward hostility this time and remained neutral. He didn't really have any intentions of talking strategy with Hjolgram anyway, he had received his orders and that was enough. Janus would retrieve the flag and neither the enemy nor his own team would get in his way.

As Celena approached, Janus' eyes opened and he glanced up quickly. Had the game already started? He was sure that bastard Baosihr hadn't signaled them yet, and this was confirmed as Janus noticed Rosalia tearing off after the centaur yelling this very fact. Dismissing the whole situation, Janus settled back onto the wall again and closed his eyes once more, unconcerned by the thunderous hoof-sounds barrelling closer towards them. The telltale skidding was all he needed to know to assume that Celena was clearly stopping, and from his sense of direction it seemed as if she was in the path of Hjolgram anyway, supposing she failed to stop. Content in the fact that he was not in harm's way and that there was no attack, Janus continued to wait in silence for Officer Duadoch's call.

@door patrol

Baosihr stiffened as the damned centaur began to charge at the other team member's guarding the door in preparation for the game's start, clearly forgetting that he had said there would be an alarm to sound when it had officially began. She was going to wreck not only the gym, but still seemed intent on trampling the other agents! Rosalia rushed forth to try and stop her wayward and excited team member to stop her from making this mistake. Thankfully the centaur heard her and made efforts to stop from crashing through the other team, though her hooves scratched and scrapped against the flooring noisily as she slid to a halt, just stopping before making impact. Baosihr slapped a hand to his face in exasperation, this centaur needed to be banned from the gym at this rate.

Rosalia called out to him and he lowered his hand to look at the vampire. "Only Celena may start outside, no one else, just so that this gym doesn't get banged up anymore. In fact, Celena no riders and get your ass outside right now. If you want to give her the flag or leave it with Victavia, that is your choice Rosalia, but only she gets to go outside for your team." He didn't want to trust Celena with riders either with how wild she moved around. Team Bravo had also clearly been planning to use the outside to their advantage before Celena forgot what the rules of the game were and nearly got herself removed and benched.

"I am going into the office. When the alarm sounds, get going," he announced, heading into the office, but not closing the door. Once Celena was outside, just on the other side of the doors, a loud alarm blared out. The game had officially begun.

proxy.png
Rosalia Liotta
Agent
Vampire

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Light Light Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i

Allowing Celena to participate after her rash action could be Officer Baosihr showing off the shred of humanity he had left in him, or a sign of how done he was with the situation. Either way, Rosalia will take it over disqualification any-day. She'd focus on measuring the hit her credibility of a leader may have taken later. With the game being in session, Rosalia had to capitalize, fast. Underneath the cover of shades, her eyes began to dance between Celena, Cellia, and Victavia to formulate some form a plan-no matter how last minute it may be. Celena had already been spoken for, she was to be sent outside as their offensive piece by default. That being said, no matter how...energetic the centaur may be, it didn't speak for her capabilities on the field. Although each agent was here for a reason, one agent couldn't handle capturing the flag on their own without making a mistake, the common trend Celena had been following already.

The physical as well as...mental capabilities of Victavia were questionable. Rosalia was beginning to wonder if her sanity would last longer than a month with this team. This vampire was unlike most others and her solutions to simple issues were concerning. Speaking of which, the odd vampire began to approach her, asking if she could swallow the flag, also mentioning a street performer. This was it, all 160 years of Rosalia's life had led up to this, explaining to another vampire why she couldn't swallow a flag. "Victavia, just hold the flag in your hands like this." Rosalia sets the flag within Victavia's organic hand, closing it. "Don't let it go or into the possession of Team Bravo. If another Alpha team member asks for the flag, you pass it on to them gently. Do not swallow the flag or cut anyone up. Stay with Cellia at all times during the game. Do not come outside or let anyone from Team Bravo outside. Only use the same amount of violence Cellia uses, if necessary." Rosalia felt like she was specific enough but a part of her felt slightly concerned. Anything could go wrong with Victavia, no matter how careful Rosalia felt like she was.

With Cellia, she was the most promising out of the three by default. Rosalia refrained a long sigh as she realized one thing; she'd have to be a drifter between offensive and defensive to check up on both aspects of the team. A team that wasn't very powerful could be worked on with training. A team that actually couldn't form needed more than the usual TLC to fix. "Cellia, I want you to stay with Victavia and guard the flag. Victavia will follow you and your orders...just try not to get out of hand with things. I have enough problems to deal with at the moment." Rosalia stands there afterwards, arms crossed over her chest while turning towards Celena. Mid-turn, she noticed the water guns still on the table. Thoughts crossed her mind, forming plans that could be used later, in case Mara proved to be too much of a threat. "Celena, lets hurry and set up outside, the game has begun anyways."

JADff9o.png
Tarrin Selanlar
Agent
Elf

Fable Fable Gilzar Gilzar Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @ligh Tarmagon Tarmagon (and anyone else)
Tarrin found himself chuckling at the unfortunate interaction between the Centaur and the unusual Vampire. Cutting off the other team's hands was, of course, a tad extreme, but he found himself understanding her logic at the same time. Just then, the teams were informed the game was about to begin, with reminders from both Baosihr and Adriel that they were only training, that this was to be taken lightly. These little reminders helped to calm the young Elf somewhat, and he prepared himself to begin, loosening up, ready to truly have some fun here.

Apparently so were his team members. Celena had already jumped to action, heading to take her position by the door before the order was given. However, Rosalia seemed to take a clever approach to this, asking permission for their hoofed friend to begin outside, thus reducing the risk of further damage to the gym. Smart.

"The enthusiasm is thrilling, this should be interesting," Tarrin said to no-one in particular, as he awaited the sound of the alarm. Once it rang, he focused his gaze on the doors, behind which Rill would be, and bounded into action, running straight for them. He knew it wouldn't be so easy to grab the flag but at least he'd get things moving and start to get a gauge on her movement patterns.

Last edited:
full
Rill watched the door as there was a tremendous thunder of hooves from inside the gym. She hadn't heard the signal to begin, but it sounded like the centaur had jumped the gun. Indistinct yelling from inside the gym, followed by a clattering and skidding sound, made her wonder just what was going on inside. After some more indistinct conversations from inside, Hjolgram stepped aside for a moment, letting Celena trot out of the mangled door before resuming his post.

"Well well," Rill mused. "It seems that someone isn't certain that Celena can restrain her enthusiasm adequately indoors. Since Hjolgram let her out, I guess it would be on Baosihr's orders. This could get, interesting."

Rill couldn't see the alpha flag anywhere on the centaur's body, so she assumed it was in possession of one of the members of alpha still inside the gym. Good. Just then a loud alarm of some type sounded from inside the gym. Game on.

Breaking into a run that was barely two-thirds of her sustained speed, Rill angled away from the gym sharply, removing herself from a direct line with the broken door as she quickly increased her distance from the gym. As she approached about forty-five feet from the building, she turned her straightforward dash into a shallow curve, chasing an arc that kept her at a consistent distance from the gym as she watched Celena from the corner of one eye. She didn't really want to do what she was about to, but it was a game, and she wanted to win. Maybe the centauress would forgive her later.

"Hey! μαλάκας!" she shouted. "Are you just going to stand there? The way you're acting, your father must have been a donkey, and your mother desperate!"

Hopefully that would be enough to goad Celena into chasing her blindly. Rill didn't have anything against the centauress personally, but she needed her reacting, not thinking.

(Rill is traveling counter-clockwise around the gym.)

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Gilzar Gilzar Light Light PanOtterPus PanOtterPus r e i r e i Damafaud Damafaud StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Kloudy Kloudy @MatTamMax Vampunk Vampunk JustNicole JustNicole Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Fable Fable

SH6PABi.png

Faust Senade
Agent
Demon
Hit:
10​
Around: Rosalia ( Gilzar Gilzar ), Tarrin ( PanOtterPus PanOtterPus ), Celena ( Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo ), Hjolgram ( Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria )[/USER] Gilzar Gilzar
He was irritated. Yes, that would be the right word. He had been able to identify the advantageous factor correctly, but he was too slow in reacting to it. The result, Bravo Team also came to the same conclusion and moved there before they could. It was fortunate that Celena was allowed to start outside, however. He just needed to move fast to joine her.

As soon as the alarm rang, Faust dashed toward the door. Following what Rosalia had planned, he would use all of his speed to catch the flag. Celena was more than capable to keep the flag safe without his help. The elf who held the flag was already outside, likely to be moving away from the gym interior. Tarrin, the elf in Alpha Team had also started to ran in direction of the doors. However, before the two of them can begin their chase, a formidable wall stood between them.

The members of Bravo Team that started at the doors.

Janus
(God of Doorways)

XVsnvo5.png

And so it began.

With the centaur outside, Janus opened his eyes as the training exercise finally started, Baosirh's signal sounding out from his office. Getting up from the wall, the magician stepped in front of the door and drew the sword from his back, holding it delicately as one would a paintbrush. Stood directly in the path of the enemy team and the doors, Janus waited for them to come.

Soon, the nearest enemy drew close: the elf named Tarrin was first to approach and Janus raised the point of his sword in the man's direction. Serious injuries were to be avoided, so he would have to incapacitate the individual through semi-non-lethal means. Before long, Tarrin drew within striking distance and it was then that Janus acted.

Suddenly dashing forward in an impressive display of speed and agility, Janus' sword briefly flashed in the air as it swiftly arced horizontally at the elf's neck. The strike would have been fatal, should it land, if the swordsman hasn't chosen to pull the weapon back at the last second. The feint having likely caught his adversary off-guard, the real attack came in the form of quickly executed spin that became a roundhouse kick aimed directly at Tarrin's face. Given the elf's momentum and the power of the kick, Janus was confident it would concuss him into being less of a threat for the bear foreseeable future. Should the attack fail, Janus would leap back nearer to the door and prepare for any incoming attacks. Hopefully Hjolgram would deal with the demon in the meantime.

Damafaud Damafaud PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria

IRMo7cs.png

Calliea Ru
Agent
Woodland Elf

Calliea hadn't been prepared for when Celena took off with her and Victavia upon her back. If she had, she would have shouted for the centaur to stop as the game had not been officially initiated. As much as Calliea liked Celena, she did not want to lose this game for a simple mistake due to over-excitement. She could hear Rosalia shouting for Celena to stop and before Calliea could also shout out to halt, the centaur locked her joints to stop and skidded to a stop just a couple of feet from those from the opposing team guarding the door.

She let out a small sigh of relief for two reasons. Firstly, they hadn't lost the game based upon this incident. Secondly,
Calliea and Victavia hadn't been thrown off of Celena and into the other team or the doors they were guarding. Rosalia suggested that Celena start outside to avoid causing further damage. It was a smart plan to have Celena outside where the other team's flag carrier was already stationed.

Calliea dismounted from Celena, a bit disappointed at not being able to join the centaur in the efforts to go after the flag carrier that was outside. The centaur would be very fast and Calliea could have easily leapt off her back and tackled the other elf and gotten the flag quickly. Rosalia had to quickly change plans as Baosihr went to office to sound the alarm for the game, shoving the flag to Victavia and stating for her to stay with Calliea at all times.

"I shall do what I can to protect the flag," Calliea said just before the alarm sounded, "He never said the flag couldn't change hands after all, worst case I can take it and run. Victavia, stay close to me."

proxy.png
Rosalia Liotta
Agent
Vampire
Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Fable Fable Kloudy Kloudy Damafaud Damafaud

The horn sounded, and the plan was set in motion. This is where it was all time to put up or shut up. So far everythign was going according to the last-minute plan: Victavia had the flag, Calliea was guarding the flag. Rose would have to float between guarding and attacking the flag, but she was fine with that. It gave her a more distinct look over the team itself. Currently, Alpha Team had only one attacker outside of the gym, but that one attacker happened to be the quickest and highest stamina teammate Celena. The rest of the team was stuck inside of the gymnasium. Tarrin was already charging toward the flag, having an encounter with Janus who....

Rose's expression changed for the worse. Janus had just drawn out a sword, in non-lethal combat scenario. What the hell is he thinking! He's going to get someone killed! At that moment, Rose suddenly became aware that her Beretta M9 was not strapped to her side like it normally would be. She gritted one of her fangs against her bottom lip in frustration. Must have forgotten it while doing all of the paperwork for her previous mission. While she would never draw her firearm out in this situation, it would have given her comfort in case Janus lost his marbles for some reason. She didn't know Janus, but from how other team leads spoke about him she knew he was a very dangerous man.

"Janus drop the sword!" Rosalia shouted across the room. "This is non-lethal combat. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

As Tarrin engaged, Faust was also charging over. Currently he wasn't engaging anyone. Now would be the time to move. Rose looked ahead once again, and noticed Janus wasn't striking with the blade. Is this an intimidation tactic? Whatever it was, Rosalia would not be intimidated, and decided not to wait for his response. With a quick breath, Rosalia dashed forward, showing her enhanced speed as a vampire. By no means was she fast for a vampire, but she would most definitely be faster than most in this room. Rose headed straight to Janus, looking over at Faust. She nodded at him, then glanced past the door as if to signal to him to try and get through.

When Rose was just a few feet away from Janus, she suddenly veered her course and sprinted as fast as she could into Hjolgram, trying to take him down to the ground where she could pin him down long enough for Faust to get through. Hopefully her strength would surprise the old man, given her rather unsuspecting outward appearance.

Roll
Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 9.39.34 PM.png
(So with +3 this terrible roll is a 10)

Last edited:
pNhHiAa.png

Celena Agrios
Agent
Bestial
Tags:
Gilzar Gilzar Fable Fable Light Light Tarmagon Tarmagon
Celena was clearly not happy with the situation she was placed in, she was unfairly put out even though she was misdirected by someone, someone she certainly did not know the identity of, but that was normal at this point. And her punishment was to be left outside, not being able to carry and protect their flag bearer and right next to the enemy flag wearer while the remaining teams were left inside of the gym...

"Huh,"

She goes outside and stretches happily in the sun clearly quite excited by the fact she doesn't have to look after the flag bearer, though still quite worried about Victavia with her tendency to forget to not stab herself. So before she continues she looks inside and then meets her eyes with Vic and as she waves she says to her;

"Hey, λίγο βαμπίρ! Be careful and don't hurt yourself and don't injure people too badly!"

She then turns towards the outside starting to get her situation, a much bigger area to move around and made out of grass what looks like real grass? Perfect.
At that point, she realizes Rill started running away and she is attempting to taunt Celena by calling her the nursling of a desperate woman and a dun-key? "A donkey? I remember hearing it before but where did I hear it before..." at that point in time her face looks like she is beginning to remember something. "Dunkey time... What are friends for?.." Then a grin pops out on her face and then she screams back at Rill in response; "I see you are trying to flatter me in order to make my ego bigger, but I know I never will be able to match up such a great example of interspecies diplomacy. And to show.... you are running away, aren't you ... huh.".

She then realizes that this was just an attempt to get her rilled up, she looks at her relative high speed, for a bipedal.Unsurprisingly, she begins to run at about half the speed she showed while she charged which was still quite fast still behind Rill nonetheless. On the other hand, she doesn't follow rill directly as expected and instead begins running a few meters away from the wall clearly not wanting to smack herself into a wall or break a leg trying to do a corner.

JADff9o.png
Tarrin Selanlar
Agent
Elf

Fable Fable Kloudy Kloudy Damafaud Damafaud Gilzar Gilzar
Tarrin tried desperately to keep himself calm, to not let the adrenaline overwhelm him. He just had to make it past Bravo and get out the door. He was aware that other Alpha members had began moving, and a quick look over his shoulder told him that Faust was following behind him. Good. He wasn't alone.

Tarrin's eyes visibly widened, though, as he saw the blade swinging toward him. He was preparing to dodge, followed by an extremely disgruntled telling off to Janus. What happened to non-lethal? Of course, it was just a distraction, and at the same moment the Elf realised this, he also clocked the kick coming for his face.

roll - 6

Tarrin's goal here was to gracefully drop to his knees, elegantly sliding under the projectile leg. This, however, was easier said than done. During the drop, Janus' foot connected with Tarrin's face, sending him plummeting to the floor.

His head spinning, the next few moments were rather fuzzy for Tarrin. He could make out the sound of Rosalia's voice, seemingly unhappy about something. 'I wonder what the fuss is about...' He pondered to himself, currently in a state of unawareness that he was sprawled on the floor in the middle of a training exercise... If only his head would stop pounding.

wVXwjla.png

Mara Poecilia
Mascot Agent
Merfolk

Mara pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips as Adriel saluted her, the woman clearly not understanding Mara at all. She shook her head in slight annoyance and waited for the salute to end, but it didn't, forcing Mara to salute back and irking her even more. This interaction was interrupted then by some damned drunkard wandering into the gym, only for Baosihr's irritation at the guy to change and assign him to to her team, just perfect. Now she was sure Baosihr was setting her up for failure.

A girl with short black hair joined Mara, saying exactly what was on her mind. "Yeah, seems like we've got the short straw on this one." She looked over the human looking girl, trying to recall her from any paperwork that crossed her desk. Nothing rang a bell so she wasn't sure if the girl was a fantastical race or a mundane. "Try to distract Calliae in any way you can. Grab onto her legs and latch onto her if you need to. We just need to keep as many of them inside the gym for as long as possible to try and get the flag without them getting ours."

Mara wasn't sure what exactly Alpha's plan was, though it was clear they'd try to go outside to get the flag. However, they almost got lucky when the centaur started to charge at the doors before the game had begun. Just before any collision could take place, Rosalia had managed to shout at the horsewoman to stop, earning a 'tch' from Mara. It wasn't that she wanted her team members to get injured, but that removing Celena from the game would have given them a great advantage. Even worse, Celena was now outside because Baosihr didn't want her wrecking the gym! Was she just fated to be fucked over?!

However, this probably ruined whatever plan they had set up. Rill just had to last long enough against Celena while they tried to get the flag inside the gym. Baosihr went into the office and the alarm sounded, causing everyone to scramble into action. Mara saw Tarrin and Faust charging at the doors, leaving herself, the girl, and the drunk to try and get the flag against two vampires and an elf. Fuck. Mara glared at the drunk, "We all need to try for the flag. Sober the hell up and move!"

With Rosalia charging towards the door, Mara wasn't going to let this chance slip by, she charged towards Victavia to tackle her, hoping that the girl and the drunk followed after her.

Rolled 1 times d100 with:

10-3 = 7 (I'M SORRY STONE!)

SMITED: Rolls.

Janus
(God of Doorways)

XVsnvo5.png

One down, four more to go. The centaur was outside already and it was not Janus' job to protect Rill, who was also out there with her, so he ignored that for now. As he stood up sharply, recovering from the attack he had launched at the poor elf, Janus glanced at Rosalia as she shouted at him. Meaningless nonsense, naturally, so he ignored it. Lethal weapons had not been prohibited, merely that act of lethality, so Janus had assumed there to be no issues with his use of the sword. As Rosalia approached, Janus took a defensive stance apprehensively, prepared to deal with her swiftly. Vampires were tougher creatures, they could absorb more damage and that meant Janus didn't have to hold back as much.

Unexpectedly, Rosalia veered off to the side just before coming into contact with the assassin, dashing off at the dwarf behind him instead. Dropping his guard anti-climatically, Janus dismissed her and focused on the task at hand. The demon, Faust was also approaching, but Janus was content to let Hjolgram deal with him. Tarrin seemed to be out for the count for now, so he ignored the elf. Focusing on the objective, he suddenly took off at a sprint. Soon, he was running side by side with Mara, both approaching Victavia; the apparent flag-bearer for Team Alpha. Wordlessly understanding the plan, Janus allowed Mara to go in for the tackle before sliding low. As the two travelled towards to vampire in a rather impromptu manner, Janus suddenly arced out his leg, aiming to sweep Victavia's feet out from under her. If she dodged the tackle, surely she would be brought down by the surprise follow up.

Roll for Janus to gank Victavia

• Rolled only dice for fucking up Victavia
    • Rolled 1 times d100 with:
    • +5 Modifier

Last edited:
yLFLvx0.png

Hjolgram Axewood
Agent
Woodland Dwarf!
Gilzar Gilzar
With the game starting, he widened his stance and braced himself for the incoming enemy forces attacks. The first one up was the skinny elf boy. Ready to intercept him, Janus sprung fowrward sword drawn and Hjolgram winced as he wholeheartedly expected the him to kill the elf. But he was too slow to be able to stop him in time. Luckily enough, he was just faking it and instead withdrew the sword and smashing his foot into the side of Tarrin's head. It looked like he was hit pretty hard, but Hjolgram was relieved that he hadn't been killed, yet.

While still looking over at Janus, somewhat impressed by his actions, he felt a slight force brush into him as the vampire woman literally bounced off of him. He looked around for a second confused then spotted the woman on the ground. "Ah, it's OK. You tried your hardest, and that's what really matters." he said as he helped the woman to her feet. "Come on, give grandpa Hjolgram a hug." With that, he quickly hugged her before she could move. Of course he didn't use anywhere close to his full strength. He didn't want to crush the poor girl. Hopefully it was just tight enough so that she couldn't get away, but he wasn't entirely sure.

Defense: 40 Attack: 35

Calliea was watching as the game begun, she saw some of her team members go towards the door and the other team doing the exact same thing. She didn't even noticed Mara coming after her, she managed to snapped back in focus. Taking out her bo, and using it in a non-lethal way trying not to injury the girl. "Sorry ma'am but hell no." She said as she blocked her pushing her away. Calliea was trying to think of a plan. But before she could Janus the wizard came after her.

She tried attacking him with her stick. Just to knock him out or something. As she did, she had to think quickly and make a plan to make sure no one gets hurt. Knowing Victavia in the few minutes she met her. Non-Lethal movement is not killing them but making sure they stay down hurt. Calliea then shouts to Victavia "Victavia, do not let anyone from the opposing team get the flag. Dodge and run from them, do not and I mean do not engage in physical contact. Only when I say so, can you engage in non-lethal physical contact. " She rushed out while attacking Janus, needing her to do this quickly while she had Janus occupied.

Calliea had a mission to finished and nothing will get in her way. She will make sure the flag stay safe. She hopes that Victavia will follow her orders, not that she liked ordering her around but right now, it wasn't about what she liked to do. But what she needed to do.

blocking mara -> 24+3 = 27

attacking janus -> 6 + 3 = 9

Last edited:
proxy.png
Rosalia Liotta
Agent
Vampire
Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Fable Fable Kloudy Kloudy Damafaud Damafaud
PanOtterPus PanOtterPus

Rosalia's attempt to take down the dwarf had failed in an almost pitiful fashion, and before she knew it she was face down on the floor. It took her a brief second or two to realize what had just happened before coming to, and at that point the dwarf had picked her up. Her glasses weren't cracked, and nothing was harmed. Just her sense of pride. After saying some reassuring things, the dwarf went in to 'hug' Rosalia, though in reality he was most likely just trying to get a hold of her. With an objective that needed to be done ASAP, and a strong sense of pride, Rose wasn't a fan of this.

"No thanks..." Rosalia grunted, as she bit her teeth together and started to fight the grip of the old dwarf.

Defensive Roll
Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 3.12.36 PM.png

This time things were different, as the dwarf either severely underestimated Rosalia's physical strength or wasn't using all of his. Either way, his mistake. Once Rosalia got a grip on the Dwarf's chest, she pushed her arms forward and shoved Hjolgram back a few feet. Now there was space between them, Rose looked around to see what was going on around her. It wasn't long before she noticed the aftermath of Tarrin and Janus's exchange, with Tarrin on the floor seemingly out of it. Is he knocked out?!

"Tarrin!" Rose shouted back to him. "Can you get up?".

Unfortunately at this moment Rose could not tend to Tarrin as much as she wanted to: There was still a dwarf that needed to be subdued. Once Faust got out of the door she would tend to him if he could not get up. With that in mind, Rose went in for her second attack before Hjolgram could mount another clinch. With a quick dash, Rosalia went forward and tried locking her arms onto Hjolgram and pushing him back against the wall while lifting him up in an effort to pin him down and immobilize him in the air for a few moments so that Faust may get through the door.

Offensive Roll

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 3.25.34 PM.png

IDmY1MV.png
Victavia Annesworth
Agent
Vampire
Hit:
Kloudy Kloudy r e i r e i StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Victavia was thrown into the hands of Calliea with a new set of strange instructions. She was to avoid various forms of physical combat while guarding the flag. The task wasn't difficult but she wondered why so many people differed in opinion if they were on the same team. If they're to work together, shouldn't they all be the same person? Looking at Calliea and even thinking back on Celena, they were unlike many others she had seen, they were of darker skin. She's used to pale skin and those of Caucasian blood, only running into people of Middle Eastern or Asian blood on rare occasions. Victavia couldn't help but gaze at Calliea, taking strange pleasure at the tone of skin. That was when Mara and Janus made their way over, noticing them was far too easy of a task. She could easily sense them just off of smell alone, her peripheral sight aided her in this task as well. Victavia opens up the bottle of oil, nonchalantly tossing some of its contents on the floor. She doesn't even take her eyes off of Calliea as Janus slides. This would mean oil would continue to stick to his body even after this, which should hinder him afterwards.

Victavia watches Calliea intercept what was supposed to be a tackle from Mara, feeble as the attempt was. Victavia looks at the floor around them, noticing that there was oil all around them. This would deter others from charging towards them, or else they'd risk the same fate as Janus. Victavia begins pelting oil around her area, trying to expand the island of protective oil. After emptying the oil, she begans to lather the whip in alcohol, presenting the threat of instant alcohol within whip wounds. Of course she wasn't allowed to do this...unless Calliea said so. It was just a threat, a threat she'd present as real danger through aiming at enemies but missing at the last moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back