• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Smash bro rp with zeno

Ness was stirring in Bayonetta arms- he didn't know who was watching them but he felt their presence.... struggling to stay awake, he points in the general direction of where the mysterious thing was, before mumbling a feeble "okay", then promptly fainting

Bayoonetta walked over with ness and saw joker and Steve woke up. "Steve prop up a bed we have a survivor." Joker blinked "Wait..isn't that Ness?!" He asked and Bayo nodded "Yeah.. the poor thing passed out and I believe he tried to show me something.." She gently stroked Ness' hair from his eyes. "its okay kiddo. You're safe now."

Steve seeming teleported out of bed, but slammed down another as Ness started, wide eyed at everyone, ,as he climbed into the bed a promptly fell asleep tired. Steve looked over at bayo, then tossed her a carrot as he climbed back onto his bed

Bayo smiled taking the carrot and began eating but gancing every now and then at where they were looking. what was ness trying to tell her? Did he feel something? She sighed but then felt a dark energy and looked about and saw joker glanced about "You feel it too boy?" she asked and joker nodded.

As Steve got up, he looked around. He felt something..... wrong in the air. ness scrambled out of bed, holding his baseball bat on the ready, while Steve brought out a diamond sword. They looked around warily, unsure of what was happening, and Steve ate another piece of meet while the looked around cautiously.

the man walked over and smiled "welll welll welll i see im not the only one here..hello Bayonetta.. or should i say..Crystal..." Bayo snarled "Dimitri you son of a- WHAT DID YOU DO!" He laughed. "Awww i just got what i wanted. Actually..i didnt... the moment i lost to that..BLOCKBOY... and then you.. i got a little agitated.. you see.. and wanted...payback.. So i somehow found a way in...made a power and im feeding it to everyone..like this sweet boy.." he stepped aside showing Lucas. "If you know his story you would know Lucas..had to watch his own brother kill himself leaving him to be an only child..all he wanted was brotherly love...heck even sisterly love would be nice too..Heck even a mother love..Now i wonder what Ness has...that Lucas doesnt?" "Dimitri dont you dare open that cut!" Bayonetta growled and Dimitri smiled "Ahhh thats right..He has still a FAMILY...A mom...a dad...and a baby sister.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back