• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foster

Inheritor
fQDZs1q.png

Hello RPN!

For those of you not familiar with me, call me Foster. @Purity and I have been workshopping a small OC group roleplay set in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen, keeping most of the familiar aspects of the universe we all enjoy but with enough changes to make things our own. The main thing missing will be the canon characters themselves. No Sukuna, no Panda and definitely no Gojo, bless his reality warping heart. This allows us to populate the setting with our creations and take the story in a whole new direction. As I said earlier, the foundations of this roleplay have been created by Purity and I, but it’s not entirely finished just yet (intentionally) so we’ve got plenty of room to accommodate the characters and ideas that you might have!

As for what you need to know about the setting so far, we’ll be following our main cast attending Jujutsu High with the usual student hijinks and stuff, before they’re embroiled in a plot that affects not just them, but jujutsu and normal society as a whole. We’re looking to have plenty of satisfying character arcs, hateable antagonists and everything else you’d expect from a long-term roleplay. Please scroll throught this post for more details!

So to keep things simple:
  • OCs only AU of Jujutsu Kaisen in a small group RP
  • Looking for one or two players who match with us, in a one on one sense
  • In the same sense, players willing to contribute with ideas for the plot and characters
  • Literate novella style, hopefully able to post once or more a week with a decent multi-paragraph post
  • Willing to play multiple characters
  • Long term, please tell us about any commitments you might have
  • All players over 18 please, no offense to the younger members of RPN
Essentially, don't think of this as a super formal group roleplay, think of it more of a one on one on one on one, if that makes sense.

If you have any questions, please ask below in the comments! If you're interested in joining, just shoot us a DM addressed to both of us with a little introduction for yourself, an example of your writing and any character or plot ideas you might already have. This won’t be first come first serve, instead we’ll be taking the best applicants based on their potential as a partner for this game. Thanks for reading!

Foster's 1x1 Interest Check | Purity's 1x1 Interest Check

Last edited:
Interesting. I think I posting this in the group interest check forum might be confusing people though. Since this will really be a 2 x 2.

I can see why that would be the case...

Is there a 2x2 thread? I was under the impression we only had 1x1 and group, and we figured group was the more appropriate of those options 🤷‍♂️

I can see why that would be the case...

Is there a 2x2 thread? I was under the impression we only had 1x1 and group, and we figured group was the more appropriate of those options 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I see how it’s confusing. It’s better to see the 1x1 forum as searching for “partners” and the group forum as searching for “players”.

You’ll find way more literate novella style writers in the 1x1 thread.

Basically just a 3-4 man group with everybody contributing rather than a DM shouldering all the work : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back