• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Slytherin or Griffindor(you) and Hufflepuff(me)

Kattz

Meme Queen
I'm in the mood for a DETAILED Hogwarts Roleplay with a Slytherin character.

It can be romantic or not I don't really care as long as it's not a "love at first sight type of thing".

This is meant to be a one-on-one roleplay but depending on the level of interest there may be a vote to make it a group roleplay.

We all have lives outside of the internet, if you are going to be gone for longer than 2 or three days, let me know in OOC or PM.

Send me a sample of your writing skills. Either PM me if you are the shy type or post it below.

You don't have to be "pure" anything be it blood or house. The blood bit goes without saying if you know anything about HP lore but when talking about house I mean that maybe you are like Harry or Hermione. The Sorting hat saw aspects of more than one house in you and had some trouble deciding if you were a Gryffindor/Slytherin like Harry or a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw like Hermione.

In your post let me know what school year you would like to start in as well as the actual year (1996, 2006, 2016, etc).

Feel free to suggest things you feel could make the RP better at anytime, but be prepared for a potential no.

I will try to be nice about it and let you down easy, but please take potential rejections well. I respect that you have feelings and I will keep that in mind when potentially rejecting you, but please respect my standards on certain things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back