• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slowburn rp

Fae_sxavenger

Hi, I'm looking for a slowburn romance rp that'll have adventures and thriller rushes. I personally like 2-3 sentences for details nothing to crazy. I can do oc's or certain characters in a show/movie. I mxf, or fxf. I've been role-playing since around 2013 off and on other popular sites so I have a good feel for it and can adapt to your style.

I have a few ideas:
1. Coworkers who have a project that's huge for their company but spending all the time together a relationship blossoms.
2. Best friends from college who care about each other but don't want to ruin the friendship so they hide behind excuses.
3. Person A goes to a concert and person B is the lead singer. Person A being spontaneous agrees to become a member of staff and help out like an assistant just for adventure sake.
4. 2 best friends from high school had to go their separate ways for college. They ended up drifting because of time zone issues until the other could transfer schools (or graduates and comes back).
5.I would like to do a slow burn romance Role-play. I don't mind detailed or not super detailed; I prefer st least a sentence or 2 to be able to build off of
They knew each other in high school; they were best friends and knew everything about each other except the mutual crush they shared on each other. But when graduation rolled around life broke them apart. The role play starts where ones car is broken down a few miles from their old friends home; in the middle of a bad storm. We'll after a while a car stops and it's the old friend....
We would start where they meet again
(I'll add more once I think of more)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a slowburn romance rp that'll have adventures and thriller rushes. I personally like 2-3 sentences for details nothing to crazy. I can do oc's or certain characters in a show/movie. I mxf, or fxf. I've been role-playing since around 2013 off and on other popular sites so I have a good feel for it and can adapt to your style.

I have a few ideas:
1. Coworkers who have a project that's huge for their company but spending all the time together a relationship blossoms.
2. Best friends from college who care about each other but don't want to ruin the friendship so they hide behind excuses.
3. Person A goes to a concert and person B is the lead singer. Person A being spontaneous agrees to become a member of staff and help out like an assistant just for adventure sake.
4. 2 best friends from high school had to go their separate ways for college. They ended up drifting because of time zone issues until the other could transfer schools (or graduates and comes back).
(I'll add more once I think of more)
i would be down for number 4, it seems nice!

Heyya! Still up to do the number 1? I'm interested, hope we can plotting soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back