• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slow burn M/M Vampire Romance

stillalive

magic is real
Hey there! I'm 25+ and would prefer people 21+. I write in multiple paragraphs. I like for my replies to be juuust right before I can share them with my partner so it's realistic to expect me to reply at the very least once per fortnight.

I have mightly urges for a modern, dark, gothic M/M vampire/human romance full of dramatic inner monologues. Inspired by the atmosphere of various vampire media... Mainly, Twilight (the cheesiness of human chases vampire and vampire being like no... we cannot... but dammit i cannot resist), Vampire the Masquerade (the grimness, dark themes, concept of the beast and secret vampire society), and Vampire Chronicles (deliciously melodramatic, gothic romance).

Yeah. How the hell's all that work?

The characters I imagine would be in their 20's-30's (the vampire physically frozen in that age, so to say). Maybe they meet on a dating app, or they work night-shifts together, or they catch each other's eye in a goth club (lol c'mon that's such a mood) while the vampire was out hunting for blood, and the human seeking to sate whatever human urges. Things happen, and they remain drawn to one another. The vampire is kinda melodramatic and constantly fighting wars in his head about what to do with this human 'cause that's nothing but trouble in so many ways, whereas the human can't stop seeking out the vampire. Then maybe drama starts happening 'cause of vampire politics and the human somehow gets in the middle of it.

Just a concept, the above. I'm always a fan of characters doing their own thing.

Send me a message on here if you're interested and we can figure out other details if we click. I'd like to see some initiative. I'd be fine playing either the vampire or the human. I can play all kinds of characters. If you have preferences, let me know so that we can work from there.

Hope to hear from you :)

Hello! Are you still open to this concept < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back