• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sliver Sights High School || OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Silver Sights High School
IC || OOC || CS
While we do have this thread, our discord server will be the main form of communication OOCly. Join here.

I am gonna have to ask a few questions then.
1. How powerful can our characters be?
2. How many subjects can a teacher teach at once?
3. Will this school be any different to a normal high school curriculum wise?
4. Do you have an idea yet for the schedule in terms of when the teachers come in and when they leave?
5. How tolerant is the city or even the general area against other races?
6. Any limit to what the race can be?
6. Whats your favourite type of pizza?

I am gonna have to ask a few questions then.
1. How powerful can our characters be?
2. How many subjects can a teacher teach at once?
3. Will this school be any different to a normal high school curriculum wise?
4. Do you have an idea yet for the schedule in terms of when the teachers come in and when they leave?
5. How tolerant is the city or even the general area against other races?
6. Any limit to what the race can be?
6. Whats your favourite type of pizza?
1) I want them relatively reasonable, meaning low to moderately powered.
2) Depends upon the subjects taught.
3) Not really, no
4) I'm thinking the first bell would ring around 8:30 and I'll work it out from there.
5) Pretty mixed
6) Give me what you want to play and I'll tell you.

1) I want them relatively reasonable, meaning low to moderately powered.
2) Depends upon the subjects taught.
3) Not really, no
4) I'm thinking the first bell would ring around 8:30 and I'll work it out from there.
5) Pretty mixed
6) Give me what you want to play and I'll tell you.

You didn't answer the most important question.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

I'm sorry but I absolutely cannot accept your character. They are too overpowered and generally unrealistic (an elf at 29 is nowhere near adult hood and him having 26 years of experience is just insane) so I would suggest trying again if you wish to reapply.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

I'm sorry but I absolutely cannot accept your character. They are too overpowered and generally unrealistic (an elf at 29 is nowhere near adult hood and him having 26 years of experience is just insane) so I would suggest trying again if you wish to reapply.
I nerfed him and made him older. Tbh, I am not too familiar with how old an elf should be but I just assumed its double the age of a human so 100 and I doubled the human age i would want him to be.

I nerfed him and made him older. Tbh, I am not too familiar with how old an elf should be but I just assumed its double the age of a human so 100 and I doubled the human age i would want him to be.
To me, going off of D&D lore, elves reach adult hood around 110. So he would be around 18-21 mentally which... I would prefer he's older.

That and I would like his ability changed. To me it makes no sense that an elf of all things can manipulate molecules and the power itself is iffy in my book.

HENLO THIS LOOKS INTERESTING!!!!

I've been wanting to rp something like this but, gosh, nothing was popping up until I went to the interest check. Heckin' yes.

Oh wait a moment. Are we only allowed to be teachers?? Because I'm not very good at that. ///

Users who are viewing this thread

Back