• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slightly wanting a Romance RP (MxF)

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
I don't know why, but I never finished a Romance RP with another person and now I really want to do one...
A few plots are lined out in mind, but it will stay MxF. Also open to other plots.
I'm fine with short and long posts.
These are all in the middle ages, yes. But i'm fine with any era, etc.

Plots;

Of Lord and Lady
- She was the woman from the streets, her parents had lost everything, and they had to leave a normal life behind... She lived amongst the streets, selling whatever she could to get the little money to take care of herself... Her motive to live was dead, like all her loved ones... In the cold beginning month of winter she thought she would die in her rags, be taken by the bitter frost and illness of the element, until the most unlikely of persons had taken her in, a Lord who had been the most feared and powerful amongst others, had seemed to have found something that he had not felt in a long, long time...

Mercy
- When a Daemon Knight and (character of your choice, as long as they're good, if you want to be bad, i'll make an acception) fight, it ends up with one at the end of the blade, though they're enemies for the longest of times, they seem to see something in the other which oddly compelled them not to kill them, and instead when their relationship grew, something different happened...
(One can sway to the others side as they fall in love, or it can be a sort of 'forbidden love' story)

More that I can't think of right now, feel free to suggest.

if you're still looking, I'd love to do the "Mercy" plot with you! ^^ would you like to talk about it over pm?

If you're still looking for someone to do the Lord and Lady one, I'm interested

Hey! I'd be interested in the "Of Lord and Lady" plot. If you're still looking for someone, please shoot me a PM! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back