• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Slice of Life type rp?

Minteafresh

Hi. So you guys can call me Mint. I'm new here so I don't really know what I'm doing so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Basically I want to do a rp! I've been roleplaying for several years and have been on a couple of sites so I've got some experiences. I'm a fairly literate rper and can write a bit. Not a entire essay but you know, something if that makes sense.

Right, let me get back on track. I'd say that I'm best at playing male roles, so perhaps something bxb? Not like gay men sexual stuff, but more like two bros that maybe like eachother more then friends. Idk how to word it better then that.

I have quite a few ideas in mind, but the few I'm most excited for are:

- a older cop x younger criminal thing where their soulmates( we can even mix omegaverse into it!) i'd like to play the criminal(even though he's younger, the criminal will be 18+)

- a single father moving in with his best friend after the mother leaves and the two work on raising a kid i'd like to play the friend

- a demon slayer based roleplay where ones a demon and the others a demon slayer. Sort of like the main two but not related and they kick butt. i'd like to play the demon though I might consider the demon slayer

If you like those ideas, I have a ton more so please reply below or pm me ! (as I said before I'm new so please give me some time getting used to things)

i think maybe your looking for mxm and the word is mostly platonic ?
your trying to keep the romance low right ?

I'm interested! If you're still looking for people to rp with, feel free to send a pm! :D
If not, then go ahead and ignore this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back