• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slice of Life Fantasy

WhichSwampWitch

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!!

About me: I am 32 years old and will not write with minors. I am also disabled, and unable to write some days due to no fault of my own… I also have days where it’s what keeps me going. I’ve written in RP’s since around 2004, but after I got sick a few years ago and couldn’t keep up at the time, I lost the spaces I’d written in before.

Now that that’s out of the way: I’m seeking a long term RP partner, as I like to get to know whom I’m writing with… anyway, I’m tired of re-reading old RP’s and wishing for more, feeling unsure how to do that!

I’m seeking a high fantasy setting (dnd/bg3, dragon age, anything goes tbh, I get my inspiration from those places, as well as books!) as I’ve written werewolves, elves, and high magic assassin characters. I am asexual, but my characters are not usually… I do prefer lgbtqia+ themes but hetero is okay too. A lot of my previous plots were! I *do* have an older character of mine I have in mind I want to write: an elven healer. He meant a lot to me, and he never seemed to get his “happy ending” LI plot, and I’d like him to. He is a gay cis man. Slow burn preferable bc, why not? I don't have to write him tho, I can always make another to fit the plot.

Quality is always over quantity, but I do enjoy when my writing partner comes up with their own twists and we’re both involved in the plotting! I am cool with 2-3 paragraphs, 300ish words! Not picky about this, just want something to reply to, ya know? Seeking something cozy, but engaging. LI plots are preferred ❤️

That being said… I am very shy and very proud I’ve even gotten this far in putting myself out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back